Sakura Quest

The end of Pink Aoi's butthole's quest is upon us.

Time to marathon the 5 eps or so I'm behind.

It has been a fun journey.

Time for an unsatisfying ending.

What treasure lies at the end of this butthole quest?

somebody post that pasta for nostalgia

oh yes yes yes
give me a government issued wife Maki

i want to breed a whole soccer team with the quests

Can't believe it's ending.

New episode of Sakura Quest in several hours.

Dunno about you, but I myself am pretty disappointed with this show, at this point watching it only out of some warped sense of duty. It's not particularly well-written or well-drawn, there's nothing smart or eye-catching to it, even the initial Shirobako-like anime premise just isn't really true. It's an Abe propaganda show, nothing more, nothing less.

If Abe if issuing anyone it's baby factory Shiori.

Dragon vagoo

The problem with the anime is the writers had a good idea about a show, but not a good ideas how to fix the problems presented in the show.

Anal jav ova when?

The problems are on a national level and you aren't allowed to talk about it.

Alright bros, besides the last episode (since it hasn't aired yet) what's your favorite episode/arc?

Sign me up

Yoshino visiting her seaside hometown
it's so much comfier than Manoyama

Funny thing is, as much as the West likes to talk about Japan's birthrate, in Europe there are already countries with lower birthrates or just about the same as Japan. And in some places it is exaggerated thanks to non-native birth rates, that don't translate as easily into economic productivity.
The show should have probably been a little further in the future. Because brith-rates aside, in countries that are not choking themselves with population bullshit, a lot of people will naturally start moving away from the cities to in search of a "calmer" life, though it will probably the upper middle-class that will be able to do that, at least for a while. The point of course being technology. Even in the current Sakura Quest we can see that Manoyama has the internet infrastructure, the thing that is really becoming the pillar of modern lifestyle. You can order anything, you don't need a cinema to watch newly released shitty movies, ect. And most importantly, you can do a lot of jobs through internet connection. Thanks to good and stable internet the countryside will see life again, just not in the forms of farmers.

I think the last couple of episodes have been particularly great though I also agree with .

Except I can live in some small village and comfortably commute to work every day because I don't have 28 hours shifts. This isn't just about low birthrates, it's just isn't worth living in Manoyama.

It didn't live up to Shirobako at all, but it had it's own special charm sorta.

Still kind've a letdown.

All these cute cakes but the real queen was Erika all along.
You really can't beat the JC appeal.

They finally find the Sakura in this episode

The episode with Kadota and Chitose's past.

>tfw gonna grown old and die single in Manoyama

Why do people keep talking about buttholes? Not once was that ever discussed in the anime. I know Yoshino's nickname here is Pink Aoi, but that's a rather weak connection at best.

Yoshino should have done more queen-like things. That aspect of the show was severely underutilized. For example, the last time they showed her crown was before that old guy died, and before that, I honestly can't remember anymore. We haven't even seen the throne in a long time too (I think the last time it was shown was near the start of the show).

I think I also enjoyed Yoshino visiting her hometown again.

Erika a cute

Would you impregnate her to force her stay in the countryside or take advantage of her in the city and turn her into a prostitute?

>best girl stuck in shit show

Obviously Yoshino visiting her hometown, but the one with the Spanish dudes suddenly appearing in in front of Shoiri was also good because it brought life to the show.

>Why do people keep talking about buttholes? Not once was that ever discussed in the anime. I know Yoshino's nickname here is Pink Aoi, but that's a rather weak connection at best.
It was an autist user attempting to bump the dying threads during the first episodes. In the end, his strategy worked and buttholes are usually brought up when there's nothing else to discuss.

I'm going to miss you guys.
see you in the Osomatsu-san threads

But I don't want it to end.

Me neither, but all good things must come to an end.

What if they actually do find a pink butthole inside the treasure box?

>AMAZING

autism song

maki is fucking hot

>it's all Sandal's made up story
Fucking called it.

My wife Ririko is so beautiful.

When can I expect mine?

Subs fucking WHEN?

>you'd never get shitfaced with the sakuras

Spoil it for me lads. Does Pink Aoi stay in Manoyama or what

The Yoshino pleasing old men arc. RIP Prof.

Fuck ;_;

only 57 viewers for chupa kingdom's closing

>chupa kingdom's closing
Fuck, so they got absorbed? What a shame.

>yoshino is off saving another dead town

THE QUEST CONTINUES

I already miss pink aoi

I can't believe Sakura fucking died.

i seriously can't believe sandal san just blew up the plane. what the fuck was that

What? She actually left Manoyama? Damn, I never imagined she'd leave. To be honest, she didn't really "save" Manoyama, but she was in the right direction.

He's a big guy.

Well that was shit.

Pretty disappointing from PA works, I don't know what they tried to do with this.

I can't believe it's finally over. I'm glad Yoshino wore her blue skirt one last time. It was my favorite outfit.

They tried to encourage young nips to stay in their hometowns and marry cute country girls. An impossible task, if you ask me.

Butthole mom?

I bet imouto is already pregnant.

Where there any survivors?

BROWN PINK AOI A QT

Blacked

That's a very, very light tan.

IT'S OUT!
this is not a drill, it's fucking out!

OUT
U
T

FUCK Erika.

This show have ignited a primal instinct to get marry and settle down.

Season 2 when?

PA Works seems to be making these types of shows every three years so its going to be a while.

Easily the worst.

>mean woodworking dude never got a single line since his arc

It was a shitty ending. ;_;

What a wonderful ending.

Goodnight, sweet prince.

>they played first ed
BASED

Yes.

>ywn sleep on CAKE

I liked the second one more.

and so ends the adventures of pink butthole

>goes around making towns happier.