It's the first time in my life that I had to skip an episode of anime because of how fucking disgusting it was...

It's the first time in my life that I had to skip an episode of anime because of how fucking disgusting it was. Second episode with Alessi.>OH MY GOOOOOD. I had to share this with someone. Are there any episodes you had to skip because you couldn't watch them?

Alessi is the most honest portrayal of a pedophile though

>being a jojofag

Maybe he is, but the content of that one episode was so cringy, shitty and horrible that I fucking couldn't last until the end of it. I still feel bad because of watching half of that episode.

Is this a falseflag?

I've had enough of kawaii uguu moe girls being cute all the time and wanted some action with cool male characters. Jojo happens to deliver. Sometimes they are too gar, but it's still better than another Lucky Star clone.

the episode of Re:Zero where subaru challenges Julius

M-Me too...

Jeez, really? I thought this episode was pretty mild considering a baby is fed his own shit in an episode. Among worse things. Try watching School Days and see if you can no longer stand the cringe of this episode. Then realize School Days is just the tip of the iceberg.

I don't remember was he a pedophile, I just remember him being a coward who could only beat up literal children.

Same. No idea where this whole pedo shit came from.

Nah. If it's disgusting enough to make me want to skip the episode, it's a sin worth dropping the show over.

It knows it's bad, but something bad wouldn't be aware of being bad, so that episode is good actually.

Literally one of the best episodes in Stardust Crusaders. I was laughing and tensed up all at the same time.

> I had to skip an episode of anime because of how fucking disgusting it was.
You didn't have to, you decided to because you're a thin skinned faggot.

Why is jojo crossed over so much with western animation?
It's so obnoxious. I can't help but think Sup Forums and tumblr have their grubby hands all over it

What even is Sup Forumsco/ bizzare adventure?

Retard

Maybe it's not for you. Maybe you should stop watching now and never touch jojo again.

I don't remember anything being disgusting in the Stardust Crusaders manga. Weird.

>WARNING GORE >WARNING GORE >WARNING GORE >WARNING GORE >WARNING GORE >WARNING GORE >WARNING GORE >WARNING GORE >WARNING GORE >WARNING GORE >WARNING GORE >WARNING GORE >WARNING GORE >WARNING GORE >WARNING GORE >WARNING GORE >WARNING GORE >WARNING GORE >WARNING GORE >WARNING GORE >WARNING GORE >WARNING GORE >WARNING GORE >WARNING GORE >WARNING GORE >WARNING GORE >WARNING GORE >WARNING GORE >WARNING GORE >WARNING GORE >WARNING GORE >WARNING GORE >WARNING GORE >WARNING GORE >WARNING GORE >WARNING GORE >WARNING GORE >WARNING GORE >WARNING GORE >WARNING GORE >WARNING GORE >WARNING GORE >WARNING GORE >WARNING GORE >WARNING GORE >WARNING GORE >WARNING GORE >WARNING GORE >WARNING GORE >WARNING GORE >WARNING GORE >WARNING GORE >WARNING GORE >WARNING GORE >WARNING GORE >WARNING GORE >WARNING GORE >WARNING GORE >WARNING GORE >WARNING GORE >WARNING GORE >WARNING GORE >WARNING GORE >WARNING GORE >WARNING GORE >WARNING GORE

That's a Butch Hartman original. Not by some random on Sup Forums.