How dare these subhumans even call themselves European?

>Muslim
>lowest average IQ in Europe
>Lower average IQ than TURKEY!
>poor shithole

iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country/al-albania

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X3-_KZExlJ0
youtube.com/watch?v=x4sqMNHZxjI
iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country/ae-united-arab-emirates
insidermonkey.com/blog/8-countries-that-produce-the-most-models-in-the-world-445836/?singlepage=1
city-data.com/forum/europe/2374241-blondest-countries-world.html
quora.com/What-country-has-the-most-blonde-hair-blue-eyes-individuals
imperial.ac.uk/news/173634/dutch-latvian-women-tallest-world-according/
youtube.com/watch?v=pKiB8-2LK6s
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/nV0v-anFgpcVu60UeKK2_g/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/162321178/#162344479
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/VFOyyz1cHyDZW5PrFiej4g/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

lmao subhuman cunts thinking they can be part of humanity

they're at least secular to the core as they don't care about religion nor they practice it
balkans is a strange place

most albanians arent really religious or practice it

your source on albanias IQ stated 90, and balkan countries in that list varied from 89 to 93 in avreage IQ so i dont really understand what the deal is
also your source stated that turkeys avreage iq was just as high as albanias

albania isnt the poorest in europe, but I do agree that it is poor since it once was europes most isolated communist country.

>Swede
>Defending subhumans
Nothing new, dont change sweden.
youtube.com/watch?v=X3-_KZExlJ0

Because they are.
Being poor doesn't make you non-european.

Their average IQ is only 5IQ more than average african american, their litrealy white niggers.

I'm albanian, and I'm just proving some points.
Is there some reason to why you are so butthurt about albos?

but all of balkan has similar avreage IQ, wouldnt that make all of balkans subhuman and non-european?

I'm always amazed at the hubris and arrogance of these gypsy cockroaches, Alboniggers all seem to act like they were KANGZ

Oy vey D&C happening sooner than I thought, at least wait for the ethno state Chaim! Hahahaha!

>but all of balkan has similar avreage IQ, wouldnt that make all of balkans subhuman and non-european?
Yes

>I'm albanian
GET OUT OUT OUT

Being mudslims explicitly makes you a non european.

I'm sure you dont understand what that map even means.

Kommer inte hända grabben ;)

are swedish muslim converts non-european? are bosniaks and chechens non-european?

Absolutely, the converted are traitors now and the others aren't europeans. Mudshit was, isn't and will never be part of Europe. It's part of another culture that isn't European.

Cuck.

Albos in Croatia are based HC catholics.

Why doesn't Sweden send you back? Even the Nethercucks do it, and the only thing I appreciate about Albania is that they at least take them back.

Religion does not equate to culture, especially not in the case of Albania and Bosnia which are secular
"Muslim" albanians are culturally and genetically just like the catholic albanians.
the difference between you and me is that I speak from personal experience while you get your facts from a vietnamese basket weaving forum

I was born in sweden and I have swedish citizenship. Why would they send me back?

How to spot albanimal taqyia:
>most albanians arent really religious or practice it

Can you disprove me?

Muslims in Europe are de facto Turkey vassals though and Turk also are no more than balkan converts so no, they are not European.

>b-b-b-but w-we w-wuz illyrians oldest group in e-europ-p-e and shiet

>Religion has no influence on how history and culture develop in a country
>Think he knows somebody's life and history from a single post
The difference between us is that you are a brainlet.
And citizenship/being born somewhere doesn't make you magically a local.

I am tired of you westerners
Albania is not western, but Albania is way European than you.
Did you know that Europe originally didnt include the actual subcontinent, but only a part of Balkans, which guess what, Albania was part of. And also, even while the concept began growing, Albania still was part of it.
Second of all, the laws and customs of Albania are more European than the customs and laws of Western Europe. Such customs as honour killing, bee burying, death and other ceremonial nomenclatures are like the barbarian EUROPEAN pagan laws were described by Greeks and Romans. While the West embraced the morality and customs of a Jewish culture, we kept our own, and didnt care of being called ``barbarians`` or ``tribalistic``. Yes we are poor andd yes we havent contributed that much regarding science (there are some like Gjon Gazulli and Ferid Muradi Carl Ritter von Ghega actually), but you cant say we are not European, and why, because of your retarded concept of Europe, a Europe which originally began in this region

In practice, France is more a muslim country than Albania.
Just take a walk in Paris 19ème and then take a walk in Tirana.
I bet you will feel 100x more like being in an islamic country in Paris than in Tirana.

>Albanian are more european than Italy/France/Germany/Nords/etc.
Jesus...

I know damn well what is going on here, it doesn't make it right and doesn't change anything about the invaders being what they are.

>All these primitive rituals that only niggers and muslim still do make us more European than you!

You eurofags gotta worry about all the christian niggers coming into your continent breeding with your filthy degenerate women instead of bunch muslims.
>albino apes believing that a desert religion that doesn't even belong to them makes them more european

Rare flag is rare.
Not wrong either, Albanians didn't get jew-cucked like Western Europe (thanks Irish missionary scum).

>Lol you nigger, having Jewish customs is more European than having EUROPEAN pagan customs gotcha

And take your taqyia somewhere else you filth.

someone wrote they are like jews without intelligence
which describes them very good

>I'm albanian

HIDE ALBOSHIT DIASPORA POSTS

IGNORE ALBOSHIT DIASPORA POSTS

DO NOT REPLY TO ALBOSHIT DIASPORA POSTERS

>Albania is way European than you

BASED LATVIAN

>Albanians didn't get jew-cucked like Western Europe
it's because it is like an african country

>it's because it is like an african country

HOLY KEK MY SIDES

>tfw fucked a shiptar prostitute in Shiptarland
At least the women are sexy.

they're a smarter Somalia - todays problems being cause by a full retard government, even though each and every single government was full retard (due to the fact there was no such thing as albanian prior to 1912 - austrohungarians just forced a bunch of separate tribal areas into a state

i really didn't try to be funny

mate, i dont see how being a poor shithole is something to be seen as nonwhite. Latvia is a poor shithole yet it is white.

>Being stuck in primitive ways because muh ancestors. Instead of the religion shaped for thousands of years by some Europe's greatest men.
Orthodoxy is the true path. You mountainous goatfucking pagan.

>that does not belong to them
nothing belonged to us until we took it

this^

anyone who actually unironically thinks albanians are white deserve a free helicopter ride, thew only reason the poor excuse of a "country" albania exists is because (((NATO))) and (((Bill Clinton))) intervened in what was none of their business.

youtube.com/watch?v=x4sqMNHZxjI

Look really closely.
i2 and i1 haplogroup are corelated.
proto vikangz
das rite

>only Greece and Bulgaria are blue on the Balkans
My god that's embarassing.

Shut the fuck up sandnigger, even with all the welth your still just a subhuman.
iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country/ae-united-arab-emirates

yes i know because what you said is 100% true.

Alright so i have a question for everyone in here, name ONE significant albanian person, be it in science, music, any kind of arts etc. And name ONE thing that albania has done of significance as a country, ofcourse besides being completely useless.

>And citizenship/being born somewhere doesn't make you magically a local.
I have not claimed being a local.
Since you seem to know so much about Albanians, why dont you tell me about my culture and how non-european it is?

What do you not understand about being secular?

neither nato or bill clinton existed in 1912, when the modern state of albania got independance. you post like a serb diaspora you shithead, yet you comment on me being a diaspora. end your pathetic life you slavic vermin

I would rather be catholic or protestant rather than OrthoDOG, but anyway replying to your ``dont stay to muh ancestors wayy`` then Im better being agnostic

you are lower than dogs in western households

Your ancestors also liked fucking goats. I hope you're at least staying true to that.

>5th most models per capita in world

insidermonkey.com/blog/8-countries-that-produce-the-most-models-in-the-world-445836/?singlepage=1

6th blondest country in world

city-data.com/forum/europe/2374241-blondest-countries-world.html

>4th most blue ayes in world

quora.com/What-country-has-the-most-blonde-hair-blue-eyes-individuals

>Tallest woman in world men 4th tallest

imperial.ac.uk/news/173634/dutch-latvian-women-tallest-world-according/

Also about us beeing poor, yes we are poor when compeared to northern and western europeans but albania even by Eastern and ex comunist block standarts is poor shithole and unlike Albania my country has been rich before comunism.

pic related gdp per capita before ww2.

Ahhh so they are secular muslims. Just like all the other secular muslims all around the world.
I guess the Christian monasteries and churches in Kosovo just spontaneously combusted as the infestation was spreading.
Thank you for explaining that friend. Makes perfect sense.

Shut up laz, you are lower than the dogshit
Lazs are the lowest ``people`` there are, dont even have their own state

Fucking Japan

>neither nato or bill clinton existed in 1912

I'm talking about the 90's you fucking subhuman

>you post like a serb diaspora you shithead

congratz you busted me, now go fuck a goat and sell your sister for internet connection to continue albozergposting on Sup Forums :^)

Gotta give you credit for one thing though, which is that atleast you don't hind behind a memeflag like the typical shitposting albo diaspora.

>end your pathetic life you slavic vermin

oh wow the irony here, an alb*shit calling anyone "vermin"

Go eat some salmonella infected kebab you fucking mudshit turk cigan subhuman

Your country was a poor shithole too before we took you in, and you aren't even really whites.
Latvians I meet here are good looking, hard working intelligent people. Can't say the same about the Irish.

>that fucking pic

kek saved

Where's that "If an albanian provokes you, just send them this picture" pic btw?

Albania's IQ is 82, There are good and samrt Catholic people there but its infested by inbred gypsy Muslims that are lowering the iq, they even lowered it for years with Kosovo here. That site is not a merit for IQ tho because its based on online test that everyone can partake you should look the maps who take the average of studies and PISA scores.

Hey, both the Jewish controled Ottomans and the Jewish controled Communists wiped out the intelectual class... maybe that had something to do with it.

>this triggers the alb*shit youtube.com/watch?v=pKiB8-2LK6s

Yes like gypsies in Serbia are based Orthodox.

>lowest ``people``
you are on par with gypsies

I am a Greek

Alright. Can you explain to me how did this state become independent. Im not the serbian guy that posted here before, and im ready to be reasonable and listen

Nobody likes you Blerim , as you can see from this thread. Your tragedy consists in the fact that you accepted foreign religion and customs that are completely at odds with european ways of living. You accepting conquerors religion and customs and gradually identifying yourself as them makes you a literal Stockholm syndrom victim. Even though you’re racially european you don’t have that kinship that europeans sense with one another even though they fought against each other for centuries. You don’t feel the common pride in fighting the non-european invaders that is deeply entranched in many european nations and used as mythos to their struggle and inspiration for current generations and generations to come. You don’t really have friends in other countries or at least someone that is symphatetic to you. Because of you losing your old traditions “making friends” with other countries is unlikely since you don’t have common things to share. This situation puts you in self perceived enemy surrounding countries who want to take “your territories”. And with no one to help you turn to “mother” Turkey, which only reaffirms your neigbours opinion on you as “non-european” europeans or interlopers because of you siding with culturally backward, at odds with european customs and hated “enemy”. You’re a cuck Blerim, Albanja shouldn’t exist and I pity your tragic existence.

Also, while I like your enthusiasm you should slow down your posting. We are just beating down a dead alborat at this point.

>Kosovo label
>Macedonia colored
Really fires up my neurons

we call FYROM "big Kosova" on Sup Forums

Yeah thanks and i know i will, the alboshits in this thread have been BTFO'd so hard that they have went back to cleaning toilets, fucking their favourite goats and stealing money,

>You don’t feel the common pride in fighting
This from fucking Croat scum - I still remember how those cowards invaded Serbia after it got blown to bits by NATO.
You have no pride and no fight Josip.

Serbs commit more rape and have higher crime rates then Alboshits in Sweden. Explain.

Serb diaspora detected

How about you come suck my dick you subhuman snownigger?

>no sources

>memeflag

80iq alboshit detected

Debunk the claim mr. SERBphardic Jew.

Their motto is even:
>You Albania, give me honour, give me the name Albanian

Sounds Borat as fuck, but they got cool looking police

100% Dutch Croatian coward. But I remember.

>still making unsources claims

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/nV0v-anFgpcVu60UeKK2_g/

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/162321178/#162344479
ID 3DUnbb9d

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/VFOyyz1cHyDZW5PrFiej4g/

you rats always post with a hidden flag or proxies while your diaspora pretends to be western

unsourced claims*

You can shove your head up your arse m8.

>Believing sources it's no first hand source material.

I thought this subreddit was against fake news. Now your niggers believe what fits your confirmation bias. There were iq studies doing done world wide back in 2010 and Albania finished in the top 20 worldwide.

Under communism the literacy of Albanians jumped to 98% as well. This subreddit for redditors believes whatever fits their confirmation bias.

It seems everybody picks source and study that they want. Lynn and Vanhanens book from 2012 is till now most objective source. They updated data that wasn’t used in previous books.

Even Hitler admired Albanians and recognized them as Aryans you swedcuck. The Albanian language has not been found to have any relation to other surrounding languages and has translations to old Illyrian phrases and locations.

Here is a list of some, not all list ethnicity but please research it mr high IQ. I hope all the links work but we both know you will crawl into your hole and pretend you didnt get raped or you will resort to lying because that is what you Serbs do best.

pastebin com/69xpJ9fD

it seems you loved geography while in grade school

both are racists

d&c thread
sage and report

Albanians are like Blacks.
Make so long bullshit & provocations till the moment of consequence.
then the play the victims

They as ethnic group is going to reclaim and rule their country and areas belonging to another countries - Kosovo (Serbia), part of FYROM, etc due to total fertility rates while Latvians will suffered from accelerationist demographic suicide like my country - forcing to import niggers and Arabs (as Arab per definition by Arab League, no ethnic, genealogical definition). They will have the last laugh while you insult them subhuman.

UNESCO is an unbiased source of scholars based out of the UN in France taken in 2010.

Albania has a 70% approval rating of America and trump while Serbs only have a 20% rating and liked Obama more.

this is the same person
the french and german albanians are the most sneaky ones on this site

>kosovo albos with old serbian papers

nice try fag ;)

like he wrote they are like africans

I bet the Swedish populous average IQ has dropped a bit since 2010...