Married teacher, 26, is arrested over sexual relationship with boy, 14

>Her alleged relations with the 14-year-old boy began in November last year
>The teen told his parents this week that she had been sending him nudes
>He also said she bought him marijuana and a 'bowl to smoke it', police said
>Peterson resigned from her science teacher position on Monday
>She was booked into jail on a charge of lewd or lascivious behavior
>She has been married to her firefighter husband Brandon since 2015

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5447051/Married-teacher-arrested-sending-student-14-nudes.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6M4_Ommfvv0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

post nudes.

What could be done to stop the scourge of hot teachers sleeping with their students?

rape more women so their rape meter and don't want to rape little boys

what is with all these ephebophile thot teachers, craving teenage D

Nice

Jesus Christ that roastie looks about 40. College must have been a cock gauntlet. Those curtains probably hang lower than my nuts.

> Gypsy soul

Notice it's always white women

max virility, when I was 14 I could have fucked a hole into a steel wall

That lucky son of a bitch!

When you are childish, as women tend to be, you see boys as your peer. I bet in their minds these teachers just relive the time when they were in school and all the boys drooled after them.

10/10

14 pfffffff. i spit my vodka out.

I think you hit the nail on the head. I noticed that women take hitting theirs 20s and especially early 30s MUCH harder than men. That being able to have sex with a younger man helps them relive those golden high school years.

Imagine her husbands face, when he found out that he got cucked over a 14 years old boy ... lel

Why though?

The fuck is wrong with that boy? What a little faggot. Why not just keep your mouth shut and just enjoy the free weed and puss. Ungrateful shit. My high school years would have been 10 times more interesting if I was banging teachers as well! Damn!

Can we start a Mens organization that teaches boys and teens not to become collosal limp-wristed faggots? I think we might be in need of such an org.

So he had some chemistry with his science teacher?

Women can't be trusted in positions of power.

Ever.

Except the Queen. That old broad's got class.

hopefully nothing

That is a sad thot. The government is oppressing her right to rape teenage boys. #YesAllWomen

Carlos!

Good. Vaginoamerican pedophiles should know their place

26 going on 40. White women age like total shit.

He probably got caught because he bragged to his friends. I would’ve at 14.

nice.

Niice..

Yes!

This. Remove any and all females from positions of authority. They aren't meant for it and secretly hate it.

That's probably it. Yeah, I would have too. But he could have at least shut up about the weed. No need to make it worse for the chick.

Why is everyone talking about now for? It has been happening for a longn time.
Are the jews trying to sexualize these events and make more married women do it?

Lucky bastard

>tfw I never had a qt stoner teacherfu back when I was in high school (pardon the pun)

At least they could make her make up for her actions by working in a brothel like in the XIX century... why let that body go to waste in jail?

Thread Theme: youtube.com/watch?v=6M4_Ommfvv0

>relive those golden high school years
I think these are actually the birds that didn't get attention from the guys when they were in school.

Cock Gauntlet
Kek

Makes sense.

>here user, I caught you a fish

I like how the chick who deals drugs and fucks minors has a t-shirt that says "gypsy soul".

this, or just don't let women leave the house alone

the boy is a fucking faggot i hope everyone will know his name and will bully this piece of shit.

Little early for vodka, isn't bud?

How do these kids do it? I wasn't beta as a kid, but never alpha enough to bang hot teachers? HOW???

Possibly, but my guess is that they were the pretty girls in high school. Its just that for some reason once women hit their mid 20s, they know its peak so to speak. And especially early 30s. As other commenters pointed out in this thread, white women especially look like they are 40 when they are mid 20s. My guess is that they feel well I cant turn back the clock, but hey, if this teenager is interested in me, that means I am still cool (I still do drugs, can have sex etc.). I was a teacher for a few years and it is interesting to see year after year younger people , you realize very quickly, oh yeah, I am no longer a teenager anymore. Men can take that realization, but women seem to have a much harder time.

>>She has been married to her firefighter husband Brandon since 2015
>Getting cucked by a fuckin 14-year-old

what the fuck is it with attractive women and sex scandals with children

gold

Then it would actually be rape.

nice

We need wheite sharia. Its so gross to see these disgusting sluts act like this. We need a system that isnt islam but will let us bash these cunts faces in if they do this shit. These bitches need their clits cut off and a soldering iron shoved up the pussy asap

The embarrassment of the husband... C.U.C.K.E.D by a 14 year old.

Can't resist the BBC

>referring to one of multiple currently ruling female monarchs as "The Queen" even when you aren't the subject of any of them
The minutemen are turning in their graves, Tory

Damn..

That would have gone propably unnoticed here.
Sad for her it happened in Shartia.

WHAT THE FUCK, nice

She’s alright I guess.

Kek, this is the kind of shit that leaves you questioning your masculinity for the rest of your life.

So I'm 21, but look 16... How do I find women into that sort of thing? At least they wouldnt get in shit since I'd be legal.

Was the boy a shit-skin?
Fucking white women get off on destroying their entire lives by fucking shit-skins.

This bitch probably takes hardcore drugs.

White woman can look good at 40 if they maintain themselves.

It's nice to know that sexual attraction shuts down a woman's brain, too.

>be hot teacher
>ever forgetting that a 14-year-old cannot keep a secret
>especially one regarding banging a hot teacher
>let's just keep this our little secretion, okay?

White woman love BBC

calm down peep he was snow white

You have a source on the boy?

>calm down peep he was snow white

FUCKING MORON... all he had to do was SHUT THE FUCK UP and he can have hot married pussy that provided him with pot.

firefighter chad cucked by a 14 year old.... lol

Now reverse the genders and watch pol burn

Niceeeeeeeee

>imagine you could transfer to this boys head before he tells and live thru him as an avatar.

the things you could make this bitch do

Find 16 yo and tell them your 16

Trust me user, avoid women in their 20s. Seen and heard too many stories. Women in their 20s are all about "exploration" "finding themselves", lamenting their loss of their youth, erratic, even when they marry they will complain about their husband not being adventurous enough, they are bored etc.

Find yourself a cougar, stable, has money, ready to settle/chill, experienced, and they dont look half bad either.

Very bad idea. Would not do.
How does one find a cougar? I recently moved to a bigger city but I'm used to small towns so I don't know how things work here.

Why couldn't it be me?

not gonna lie i'd take the bait everyday

i hope the guy can divorce her without paying her a dime
fucking roasties
the 14yo got lucky though.

They want sex and these young boys going through puberty will not say "no," but of course they will tell everyone possible so it's still a dumb idea.

To be honest I have never hunted for them myself, but they tend to appear in upscale bars and interestingly enough community clubs (how to make pottery, how to paint etc., how to do yoga i.e. they are old/chill enough to enjoy things like baking, sewing, painting).

>56% face

>our little secretion
was that intentional?

The entire school teacher creation process needs to be looked at.

This idea, that you can go to High School from ages 14 to 18, then go sit in a community college classroom for 10 hours a week from ages 19 - 22, and somehow you are now qualified to go back to the High School you were at only 4 years ago, and teach those kids in the very same classroom where you sat only 4 years ago is just incomprehensible, it's a recipe for disaster.

>hunting the hunters
Shall be interesting to say the least. Mommy Gf here I come?

Niggers can't teach. They chimp out too easily. That's why if a monkey some how becomes a teacher it's gym.

where did he go wrong , maybe he was gay

why did this never happen to me

Good luck! For some people they go after the younger women, but for me, you get the best of all worlds, you get the chill person, sex, and then they bake you cookies afterwards. Win win for me. I aint got time for drama.

yes and no. have your fun with the cougars, but they cant provide you non-downie offspring.
not to mentiion, a lot are depressed and may suck you down because life didnt turn out the way they wanted.

t. milf hunter

i know that feel

Fuck lads
This is what I live for

Maybe the bitch thought too highly of herself

It is often with an "ethnic" student, yes. But just as often Latino as black.