Does your country have a sheboon problem?

Does your country have a sheboon problem?

>Baltimore
somehow I don't think this will get the same exposure that Freddie Gray got

Little wh*Te devil got what he deserved.

This is why I have a live in nanny.

>leaving your children in the vicinity of niggers

No, because nobody here gives a shit about skin color or 'MUH SLAVERY, MUH OPPRESSION'

>wh*Te devil
Hello one and only person who larps as a black supremacist. Hope I can see more of your black supremacy threads.

Niggers will be niggers

no small wonder why their children turn out like they do.

Most people have absolutely no clue who is really working inside these "daycare" centers.

Young girls from ages 18 - 24 make up the majority of the staff, they are paid Dollar Store wages, most of them are obese and on medications or drugs, they have loser criminal boyfriends who come visit them throughout the day, they are glued to their phone 90% of the time...

However, the person running the daycare is usually about age 45, white, and cashing in, and is the person who meets with the parents and gives them the idea that the place is safe.

jews aren't white

Not the whole country. Our town is white housewives and soccer milfs.
Looks nice. Feels good.
There would be hangings if something like this happened.

I would never let a nigger take care of my child

the negris will become hostile towards others she deems a threat. throwing her arms up and making loud noises to try to scare off other species. it doesnt matter what she has in her hands at the time. a phone , a drink, her baby its being discarded to fend off the perceived attacker.

in a territorial display she confronts a beaner for mating with one of her kind. the beaner tells one of her herd to hold her jewelry. the fight is brief and there is no significant injuries because cops shoot a wild nigglet on a nearby street corner and they all flee

next time on wild claifornia we watch as the bog boys make people violently ill by rollerskating in drag and courtney love make people violently ill by showing them her ass

Do not leave your kids or pets with niggers.

>Hiring a nigger
I feel sorry for the baby of course. But his parents should be fucking executed for jeopardizing their son's life in the first place.