Why haven't you watched Madoka yet? Are you scared?

Why haven't you watched Madoka yet? Are you scared?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=MOZBt5h7nyI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

m.youtube.com/watch?v=MOZBt5h7nyI

Because I can't stand badly drawn lolis.

They're basically hidamari sketches.

I'm scared that I'll never be able to hug and cuddle homura

i watched it
dont participate in these threads because you know who is lurking

I already did. Why haven't you?

Most guys just can't come to terms with watching a magical girl show.

Me and a buddy were scrolling through Netflix anime list one day and he scrolls over Madoka and says "Despite how this one looks, I-I heard it's a pretty good show." So I looks at him straight in the eyes, and you know what I says? I says "ye it's fucking fantastic, get on that shit." Then I whipped out my fuckin Charlotte's Barrier and fucked his girlfriend while she cosplayed as Mami.

Watch Madoka, it'll make you a man.

I want an SoL set in Homura's pasts. I refuse to believe she didn't take 'holy days', in which she focused on trying to seduce Madoka.

I'm guilty of this in a way. I used to say Madoka was a shit series despite never having watched it for myself and one day I just gave it a shot and it's actually my favorite anime series now.

Already watched it but I will never watch Rebellion.

Saying you'll never watch rebellion probably means you've already watched it.

(I loved it btw)

I watched it three times already.

I dropped it pretty early because the characters were unbearably dull.

All joking aside I used to be the same as well. The way the fanbase touted it as the best thing to ever happened in anime reminded me of the MLP people trying to defend wearing their fucking pony shirts in public.

I'm glad I decided to watch it, also became one of my favorite shows.

>I dropped it
>I was scared

Have you given a chance to MLP then?

Not that guy but I gave it a shot once because of all the hype and it's too friendly and you can tell it's made for kids unlike most anime. I'm not saying it's bad but it's just not my thing.

I've watched it more than I'd like to admit.
By the way for any mangabros, I've read Different Story and thought it was fantastic, are any of the other mangas worth reading?
Oriko Magica looks interesting but the art style is so shit.

Are the manga actually good because I loved the anime.

Also sexualized Madoka is elite and patrician.

The only reason sexualized Madoka is that amazing is because it's just as wrong as it is good.

The manga for the original series itself is kinda eh
has some cute little things added though, pic related
It's also a lot more violent if you're into that kinda thing.

Rebellion Manga is fine, just rebellion but a manga.

Different Story is sort of its own work, but imo it's on par with the original series, especially if you like Kyouko and Mami. It gives them a lot more character, really makes up for their lack of screen time.
also that's Madoka's mom, not Madoka

Homura Tamura has a surprisingly good sense of humor for a comedic spin-off. Probably my favorite of the manga alongside Rebellion, which is also good but doesn't really add anything to the movie.

Oriko Magica is average but still worth reading if you're a meguca fan. Also enjoyed Homura's Revenge but that may just be the Homurafag in me talking.

Is any of it actually canon?

No, only the anime is canon.

Nope, sadly.

>magical girls
Reason enough to stay out of my backlog.

I only watch superior urobutcher shows for boys.
Everyone knows mahou shoujos are for little girls.

cute butt

You should stay in your dragonball/jojo general.

I'm scared I'll watch it more times than I should've.
But I probably already passed that point anyway.

>Homura Tamura
Oh shit, really? I honestly passed that one off as soon as I saw what it was about.

I did, couple of days ago because my internet connection went kaput for a whole day and it made me finally get past episode 4, then watched the rest in one sitting. I regret nothing.

That's kind of gross. Kyoko was just offering her some food and I highly doubt she wanted to actually touch her.

I feel like it will be over once I see it. The third movie I mean.

I have it since it was first ripped and haven't watched it yet.

I guess I'll do before the world is over.

What if it ends really fast?

>Have you given a chance to MLP then?
I tried it to see what all the fuss was about and it was merely OK. I guess people were just praising it to high heaven because the bar was set really low and thus made it seem better than it actually was. Good VA, but that's really it. Not worth keeping on top of desu

The WIDE artstyle is shit, this is known, but you get used to it after a bit

ur mum is shit

>pretending he has a friend

How can we watch it if our eyes aren't real?