Best president ever

Best president ever

Other urls found in this thread:

apnews.com/37dc7aef0ce44077930b7436be7bfd0d
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/promises/trumpometer/promise/1421/release-his-tax-returns-after-audit-completed/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>ywn be her
Feelsbadman

its for top of your field. She was a top model. I know people who got them who are not Einsteins. Case closed.

Lots of mental gymnastics to close this case

The moment she started accepting jobs while on her tourist Visa she became an illegal alien. She lied on her green card application (knowingly committed a crime) and then again when she applied to be a citizen. She should be stripped of her citizenship and deported.

She looks like an actual human female

EB-1A is an immigrant visa and allows but does not require work. Are you referring to an earlier visa?

>Suddenly liberals give a shit about legal immigration when it relates to Trumps wife
>Wont say a damn thing about the millions of illegals coming here and draining the economy

Fuck them and their do as I say not as i do mentality.

Where are the gymnastics? It's basic economics. American fashion companies want the best talent available.

The EB-1A visa, also called an artist visa, requires meeting at least three out of ten criteria:
Evidence of receipt of lesser nationally or internationally recognized prizes or awards for excellence
Evidence of membership in associations in the field, which demand outstanding achievement of their members
Evidence of published material about you in professional or major trade publications or other major media
Evidence of judging the work of others, either individually or on a panel
Evidence of original scientific, scholarly, artistic, athletic, or business-related contributions of major significance to the field
Evidence of authorship of scholarly articles in professional or major trade publications or other major media
Evidence that work has been displayed at artistic exhibitions or showcases
Evidence of performance of a leading or critical role in distinguished organizations
Evidence that of high salary or other significantly high remuneration in relation to others in the field
Evidence of commercial successes in the performing arts

Well you can't have one rule for Mexicans and another for hot mail order brides. That's called being dishonest

Do you even logic

We should examine the visa status of all pretty women. I'm sure we won't see a pattern.

The United States has dozens of visa categories, because it wants to treat Mexican manual laborers differently than it treats fashion models. If this wasn't the case, there wouldn't be a need for more than one type of visa.

>Visa program designed to only let top tier people in
>lets top tier female model in

I'm ok with this, is everyone else ok with this?
Or should we just stop letting models in and grant citizenship to ugly drug dealing mexiniggers instead?

Do you? We wrote EB-1 into our laws so that we could economically access the best and brightest in every industry, even if they were foreigners. Melania, at one time anyway, was a top European fashion model. She wanted access to American capital, and American capital wanted access to her talent. And so here she is.

This is as linear as can be. If you're struggling with it it's because you have a logical deficit, not me.

This is funnier than the Jewish Bolsheviks in the media suddenly caring about security clearances and keeping secrets when it comes to Kushner after 2 years of saying Hillary did nothing wrong.

>hot girl got into the country
stop the presses

>What? You can't have merit based immigration system designed to only allow in desirable people! That's racist! You need to randomly select people from a giant pool of unskilled shitskins! That's how you make your country great!

You're on the wrong board cunt.

>Or should we just stop letting models in and grant citizenship to ugly drug dealing mexiniggers instead?
What about that ungrateful fat sack of shit who said "I'm gonna shoot all yall bitches", who looked like Jabba the Hutt? I guess we're supposed to be happy to support people like that

0 arguments, kill yourself

"The documents obtained by the AP show she was paid for 10 modeling assignments between Sept. 10 and Oct. 15, during a time when her visa allowed her generally to be in the U.S. and look for work but not perform paid work in the country. The documents examined by the AP indicate that the modeling assignments would have been outside the bounds of her visa."

apnews.com/37dc7aef0ce44077930b7436be7bfd0d

>Well you can't have one rule for Mexicans and another for hot mail order brides.
Yes you can.
>That's called being dishonest
No it's not.

She knows like 5 languages.

You retarded? You know how many languages she speaks? You'd have to be retarded not to want her. She didn't respond because that's a completely retarded question only grade schooler wouldn't know or understand.

She worked illegally and literally got a visa because she fucked old white men. If fucking men is a skill you are clearly right cracker

And yet she plagarized Michelle Obamas speech. Lmao

Veggiemite isn't real food.
Fairy bread isn't real food.
Go eat a meat pie you cunt.

>Melania
>pretty

>That's called being dishonest
No, it's called being logical and acting in self-interest.

Your argument would be like if I was mining for rare gems, you said "you can't just take the diamond, you have to take some of the coal too, otherwise that's unfair"

>this user
>not a literal homo

FIVE LANGUAGES!!!!!!!

Five

>aus posting hours
>nothing but butthurt bait threads

Cinco

Is she not of a higher caste?
Is she not a desirable citizen?
Is that not the goal of nations immigration system?

Nah you're right, much better to give that visa to a street shitting pajeet picked in a random lottery.......

>Tfw top of your field in prostitution

Why not? Why does it have to be fair?
The purpose of immigrants is to better our country.

You guys hate immigrants and clearly other cultures, but can't shut up about someone knowing languages other than English. This is priceless

Op a shill, posting honestly is a waste.

At least a pajeet would pay taxes

Five tho

No the purpose of immigration is diversity

Does pajeet know 5

Five languages, how diverse

Five,5, 5

>You guys hate immigrants

That's not true, as evident in this thread and I think most will agree; WE ARE QUITE FOND OF EASTERN EUROPEAN FEMALE MODEL IMMIGRANTS!!!

And yet she has won. Funny isn't it?

She also lied about her college degree.

You know that was a political tactic to get people to watch her speech right? And the media to attack her therefore making her a sympathetic character.

You can say it didn't work, but Trump is the president.

You fail to grasp that I actually like immigration and I'm pointing out the hypocrisy in YOUR thinking. It just takes time to percolate into Sup Forumsa group think

Trump has probably payed more taxes in one year than you will in your entire life, I think most people with an ounce of common sense would agree his business is a net positive for the country.

>Priceless
When isn't it?

>einstein-tier excellency in field required
>6 people in one year
>slovenia
>one of ONLY 6 people

fucking retards.

Trump has probably paid no taxes.

That's why he's been in a never ending audit for the better part of a decade.

Well that's just like your opinion mate.

>payed

Australian education folks

You can't change fact to opinion mate

Yet your the faggot saying an immigrant that can give back to America shouldn't be able to enter? We don't like ILLEGAL immigration.

Mrs Trump broke the terms of her visa. That's illegal isn't it?

Stop attacking the First Lady you honorless scum.

Oh damn looks like you lose kiddo.

Five, no 4, but FIVE! ;-)

Five! ;-{)

Compelling argument, see pic related.

Explain how that's a fact and I'll explain how it's an opinion.

>Fox News
>News

Fake news isn't news friend

>"""""Leak""""" of a single page that has nothing but good info for trump

Yeah 100% trustworthy

>typo

Lmao move along pleb

ПET
E
T

>five
>fiv
>fi
>f
; ' ()

It's pretty pathetic when all the attacks against Trump fail, they start attacking his wife and family.
Next: Baron Trump--does he spend too much time playing Minecraft?

>still not producing an argument

Looks like I've really got you stumped on that one ey dickhead?

Trumps presidency will be plagued throughout coz he's got that many skeletons in the closet

My evidence to suggest Trump has paid* (I hope that other argument dodging cunt is happy) taxes is better than your evidence to suggest he hasn't.

You lose.

Are you ever going to address my point so we can continue with the discussion or have you devolved to mindless shitposting?

Why doesn't he release his tax returns then?

Can't explain that one huh?

>Why don't you prove you're not guilty? You wont? Well you must be guilty!

It's a good thing people like you aren't in charge of the law in our country.

>refuses to reveal
Is that how they describe ignoring unrelated lines of questioning at whatever event she attended?

Why is she expected to share anything when Obama wasnt expected to prove he was a citizen?

>Why doesn't he release his tax returns then?
So retards like you can make birthers look down right legitimate by comparison.

The easiest way to delegitimize us is to release the taxes. Your logic fails you mong

Or the media is just that thirsty for blood, no matter the source.

Yeah. She did it and not the person they paid to write the speech. All of Obama's speeches were written for him. Who cares.

Funny how leftards think it is normal that white people have to go through unrealistic hoops in order to immigrate while shitskins just gotta be brown or black.
Nice double standards

politifact.com/truth-o-meter/promises/trumpometer/promise/1421/release-his-tax-returns-after-audit-completed/

>Hate immigrants
If you can speak five languages and provide that you are a capable and mentally capable human being not looking for handouts then yes. Come live in the US. Legally.

>The easiest way to delegitimize us

Guilty until proven innocent is not a legitimate premise to begin with, there is no need to delegitimize that which is already illegitimate from conception.

Why would he put a stop to you discrediting yourself via your investment in a hollow, baseless argument?

There's no requirement to release anything, and what has been leaked only validates the man. Please, keep the heat up on the issue by all means.

>Trump even negotiates the release of his own tax returns instead of just laying all his cards out on the table like a cuck

Wow damn, impeach now!

Nothing has been proven to be legitimate. Trump said he would release his taxes. That hasn't happened. Therefore he has lied.

Secondly, Trump demanded to see Obamas birth certificate so how is this any different.

Go to sleep in your one bedroom house bogan idiot

No she didn't. She is alot smarter than you and 99.9999999% of illegal immigrants. We want her here. There is more than just spic cards.

>article makes no mention that he's constantly under audit and the audit he alluded to likely hasnt finished.

There's also the issue of him not needed to release it to appease his opponents, they being the only people who care.

melania trump is married to an american and thus could easily get citizenship through that route

she doesn't even need a visa

what are you doing

"The documents obtained by the AP show she was paid for 10 modeling assignments between Sept. 10 and Oct. 15, during a time when her visa allowed her generally to be in the U.S. and look for work but not perform paid work in the country. The documents examined by the AP indicate that the modeling assignments would have been outside the bounds of her visa."

>Trump said he would release his taxes. That hasn't happened. Therefore he has lied.
At a point when he wasnt being audited, what evidence have you that he's not currently under audit?

>Secondly, Trump demanded to see Obamas birth certificate so how is this any different.
Because the POTUS has to be a citizen by law and there's only one way for the people to verify such a thing themselves.

There is no requirement to release your taxes, therefor you have no argument, as usual.

It's in the public interest. Keep trying

It's a prerequisite for Presidency to be born in the United States and Barack is of dubious background so there is some justification in demanding to see Obama's birth certificate, but if Obama didn't want to show his birth certificate he was probably within his right not to.
Perhaps if he was a more savvy businessman, like Trump, he would have negotiated something in return for releasing it instead of rolling over like a cuck.

>It's in the public interest.
Says who? You? hahahaha

You yourself have no right to anything in this regard, but even a citizen has no right to expect to see another citizen's private financial information.

Melania doesn't need to "detail her path to citizenship," as it is transparent. This visa program is useful for identifying high achievers and getting them into the U.S.

Melania was a top model, she obviously qualified. The woman was in Sports Illustrated, swimsuit ed for pete's sake.

There's no danger of the U.S. being overrun by super-high achievers as there really aren't that many to go around. Unfortunately.

The document examined by AP? What document? Some liberals fan fiction?
If you understood what merit based immigration was, you would be able to understand why she was able to stay. She was the top model at the time. She made millions for American companies.
What kind of Visa is the AP talking about? Link to their source?

but what about obongos birth certificate?