Happening

Happening
Uk civil war far right against muslims. Hpw much of this is true uk anons please reply

> far right activists gather online to organise and plan to fight against Muslims
How is the public atmosphere in U.k

Far-right extremists preparing for 'civil war on Islam' in UK: Report
timesofindia.indiatimes.com/world/uk/far-right-extremists-preparing-for-civil-war-on-islam-in-uk-report/articleshow/63138589.cms?utm_campaign=andapp&utm_medium=referral&utm_source=other

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5q7UAs19wqo
m.youtube.com/watch?v=eciDVOAIXHc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>coddled pansies with no weapons that bitch and moan all day while the governement takes their rights slowly but surely v.s violent mongrels who come from a war torn shithole and have literally nothing to loose

Wonder how it will turn out.

>violent mongrels who come from a war torn shithole and have literally nothing to loose
Come on m8, the North is bad but it's not that bad.

Ok you got me to chuckle

Heres a (you)

this article is literally
>I WENT ON brit/pol/ AND READ SOME ANGERY POSTS
>coddled pansies
kek
do you think we're all hugh grant?
don't reply, I don't give a fuck about you,you stinky little mongrel

Anybody who doesn't like muslims invading there land killing people and so on is a far right extremist? k

Honestly the police need to protect these poor migrants from the hatefull far right. Diversity is the U.K's greatest strength.

Try saying that without an AR-15 to protect you you little mutt shit, I'll knock your fucking teeth out I swear on me mum
Oh and no happening, lots of people here are anti-muslim but they don't do anything because the police will literally wreck your shit, the government will take your shit and you'll be murdered by a bunch of muslims in prison if you DARE be angry that British children are being raped

>civil war with butter knives

i'm literally reporting you for hate speech right now

First I've heard of it. I call bullshit. Probably just fearmongering to get public support for more curtailing of internet freedoms.

The most "right wing extremism" I've seen online is people exposing the Muslim issue for what it is. Never have I even seen anyone suggest people band together and take action in this way. The general consensus is that everything's fucked and we should abandon ship.

So yeah I think this is just fearmongering being pushed so that Gov can stop people enlightening themselves on these issues by being exposed to certain online mediums.

made me think of toxteth

A civil war where white people have nothing but spoons while sandniggers have all the military weapons of ex-yugo countries at their disposal? Good idea.

They survive 2 inches of snow and now they think they're warlords.

This will be interesting.

anyone else think just-eat takeways could be strategically placed terrorist cells in city / town centers or is that just me?

I mean there's legit like 6 in my small town, town center and they all have the exact same menu and have full middle eastern employees. all ran by the same company too.

>fuck arabs playing in the snow like they've never seen it before
>whites moving hunched, grinning and bearing
>niggas staying indoors
these civil war proponants are just meme lords, nothing will happen, all the spoons have been confiscated

Forced immigration of protestants to Ulster, led to endless sectarian conflict.
Now you will know it too, kinda ironic

Are you ready to kill for your country bongs?

why is this in the Times of India?

Because big black cock news is busy reporting on black chadder man and that the ancient greeks were black

How can we convince the Russians to start secretly importing assault weapons and explosives into Britain?

hope not hate is a george soros campaign group, anti brexit pro antifa

youtube.com/watch?v=5q7UAs19wqo

And arguably in part among two closely related groups whod been moving back and forth from ulster to argyll for a thousand years. This was a distinct plot by english people to displace dispossess and ultimately subjugate the english nation. Ireland ironically may be the one place left to escape ironically. # mass immigration

British civil war. Oh my....where are my pop corns. I can't wait to see these two groups fight. Whoever loses humanity will win.

All we really need to send the brits are schematics for chainsaws.

If brits get caught with one im sure its a military tribunal case.

>if a brit saves this image its the same as planning a terror attack

There's been some MSM chat recently about the 'growth of far right extremism' but I haven't heard any talk about civil war

Not even slightly true, the UK is cucked beyond repair.

> her highness Niggres the Irst siding with the color people
> 200yrs old queen siding with the white british
> western world siding with poor black people
> Niggress becomes the queen
> WE WUZ 1/4 OF THE WOLRD

all hail United Kangdom

>Be UK
>Survive tiny bit of snow
>Think I'm a great warrior now

lmfao

Leftist fear-mongering. They always fret about radical anti-Muslim groups but the only ones being attacked are us whiteys.

A British civil war... couldn't have happened to nicer country.

Anyone even remember National Action?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=eciDVOAIXHc

>grab yer plastic knives

>warns the uk must be prepared for more terrorist plots
sensible advice

Try living in Rotherham