Racism is stupid and gay

Also rude. Try being a nice, good boy like me and pic related. It works.

Source:
t. ex-racist

It depends on what you're refering as "racism". Racism can be good.

>ex-racist
Were you racist against yourself then? Poos are the bottom rung.

Nah.

You can say I was racist against most people. Whites, Blacks, different ethnic poos, you name it, and I didn't like em. But then God changed everything

You will regret it. Racism is very normie and homosexual

God didn't change shit. And have fun trying to explain which "god" told you this. Kys disgusting worthless poo.

>ex racist.

>ex-racist
>on /pol

Pick one.

Pajeet, what is it like being a member of the most mediocre people on the face of the Earth?

>God didn't change shit
He changes things everyday. The fact any living thing is alive is a miracle.

>And have fun trying to explain which "god" told you this
There is only one God. And Jesus Christ is his Son. If you're an atheist, that makes you lower than any nigger-poo-jew hybrid will ever be since you reject the greatest superior of all: God himself

It's very humbling. It reminds us that God can create people how ever He wishes and that he gives different people different trials so that we may come to know Him intimately from our struggles in life.

The way you look at the world shouldn't be solely determined by online imageboard autisms. Be a common sense man. Go outside. Go to many different countries and see how the world looks in the big picture. God has made everything beautiful in His time.

You have no common sense. God did not put everything out there for everyone. God rewards honor and you have none if you are a racemixer or race traitor. Honor thy father.

Please stay in your shithole.

western cities were beautifully until you pajeets invaded all of them and pooed them up

Race exist. Races are different. Races can live in peace so long as they are SEPARATE.

>God did not put everything out there for everyone
You're right. But remember, this is only the temporary world. The real world is the afterworld(Heaven with Jesus Christ). This life is a test. The righteous way we live our life on this temporary world of competing races is by showing ourselves how we follow God and honor him even if it means costing ourselves.

For example, I used to hate whites and would have harmed a white co-worker of mine because I resented him for many things, primarly his racial advantage in our country. It was quite a struggle, but I let it go because you can trust God to make things good in Heaven.

Races can never live in peace in our fallen human nature. Whether they are seperate or not seperate, races will always fight

Take your "life test" hindu interpretation of white culture and shove it up your ass you dumb poo nigger. Whites have a racial advantage in every country because god made us better than you.

Racism is the dopest shit.
t. ex-anti-racist

Not when they're all on the same page, striving for the preservation of their respective race. We are allies when we acknowledge we are different. We can and will have peace when (((they))) stop forcing us against each other.

shit thread

I though Indian people are some of the most racist fuckers out there.
They go to great lengths to not be mixed up with african negroes.

it's more about genetics than race
i am sure most of you white people here are genetically inferior

I hate niggers but I’m extremely polite to everybody I meet.

>it's more about atoms than substance
Ok, enjoy your shit encrusted gold DNA you dumb poo nigger

Ha ha ha you were racist towards pitch black niggers until you came here and realised you weren't white and now you want to turn off the nigger hate machine.
Good luck with that.

The only way to defeat the eternal controllers of society is for the white man and the black man to put aside their differences and work towards a common goal

stormfags ruin this board

> hindu interpretation
It's not a Hindu interpretation. It's a Christian interpretation... of life, not whites or any particular race.

truth hurt's doesn't it
i am not saying indian's genetically superior or anything
but if you nazi's are so keen to preserve your superior genetics then why should you let genetically inferior white's exist
i am sure there are asian's and black's which are genetically superior to most nazi's here

I'm OP. Not him. He's racist

Genetic superiority is a license for unkindness friend

If niggers and goat fuckers didn't ruin cities I wouldn't be racist, at most I would feel disgust for their apparency.

*is NOT a license for unkindness

That's good. As a Christian, I believe it is good to harbor ill will to none race, for great is your reward in Heaven.

Racism is stupid and gay when theres a government pushing the issue in the fucking first place.

pic related is why we are racist