One Piece

What do you think about Smoothie's devil fruit? Does it have any other powers besides "juicing"? How does she use it in combat?

P.S. Spoilers are kill

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7LGATEyVVys
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Smoothie can juice me with her thighs!

>How does she use it in combat?
She doesn't since she does nothing

8 or less chapters after this week's

Sorry but she only juices cute girls.

>How does she use it in combat?
I think it's a nice touch that not all fruit are overpowered in combat. We can assume that many pirates simply eat a fruit without checking up first on what type it is, out of sheer excitement or simply because they were in a rush or something. That, and many of them probably think they can become strong even with a shitty, weak fruit.

imagine is she squeezes BBC

I bet she gives one mean hand job

how come all big mom df users have food related dfs

Why do lame Ministers like Katakuri and Perospero get all the spotlight?

Carrot and Kinemon are both joining in Wano when the saga is over. Carrot has already been discussed to death but why Kinemon?

Oda loves his triad symbolism and Kinemon joining would create both a pervert trio and a swordsman trio who have one, two and three swords respectively. Has the fire/ice duality with Brook and are even the same height so both look good together. Has great chemistry with already most of the crew (Sanji, Zoro, Nami, Brook, Usopp). He also fits in a "crew job" with his fruit as a tailor and is the perfect excuse for wacky new costumes or disguised for an arc. There is also the devil fruit numbers theory mentioned in an SBS where the only two numbers that weren't represented by a devil fruit in the crew were 2 and 9 that can be used to spell his fruit name, this may not mean anything, but the fact that Oda chose to comment on this specific question and put it in an SBS deserves a moment of thought.

He is not a popular character right now, but I think Oda is doing so not to make it too obvious, and since he is guaranteed a flashback and character development in Wano there is plenty of room for improvement

How is Luffy going to even damage katakuri? Up until now katakuri has been like a logia that ignores haki.

To be fair, 2 and 9 make for several combinations.
Nikyu, Yuki, Fuku etc.

>Yuki
When's the absolute best girl in the series going to join?
youtube.com/watch?v=7LGATEyVVys

Her fruit is similar to Kuma's when you think about it, just like Kuma can repel stuff from enemies she can probably juice enemies too, i wouldn't be surprised if she could juice obejcts too

Fukyu fruit when?

Katakuri isn't confirmed a minister, although Cracker and Smootie are.

Katakuri isn't a minister.

Don't forget, if you add them up, you 296

A 29 added to that makes 325.

Or: San, Ni, Go.

Any chance of chapter tonight, even if no spoilers have been released? Can't wait to get blue-balled by the switch to cake making

>Yuki
Monet confirmed

Smoothie? More like Smoothicc

Who needs a shitty rabbit when you have glorious Monet?

Ded harpy.

DICK DRINK DANK FUNK MONK IN A DUCK.

>All
>Mon't D'or
>Oven
>Daifuku
>Brulee

Surely she's got to be important for the future if they went to the effort of giving her a song?

Her df is going to be eaten by Carrot, who will become the first logia on the crew
That's pretty important

But Monet was actually a good character.

If Big Mom hit him could she hurt him? If yes, that's how.

The rabbit is alive at least

Pudding, pekoms and bobbin too

Only until Luffy finds out she's the traitor and kills her.

Well it's not "neccessary" but I can certainly see that a Logia should in the crew if Luffy wants to be a Yonkou when they already got a Zoan and Paramecia.

Bariete is the traitor.

Year of Pudding's Pout

Theyre both traitors. And theres one more traitor as well

Juice a sword to get liquid sword that you load into a flamethrower-like device, then spray swords at your foes.

Juice an animal to get the strength of the animal.

Juice yourself to make yourself lighter and more agile.

I need that pic of her and big bro trimming Cracker's hair

Who killed the spoilers?

Japan.

>Juice yourself to make yourself lighter and more agile.
Fucking Wapol did that ages ago

All the powers in Big Mom's crew are rehashes.

Post fake spoilers

wtf is this lmao

It's our good old friend Akainu.

fuku is clothes. im okay with the idea but jinbe already fits the role

oda should work on his faces, this looks like nami with green hair disregard this, if it has plot reasons for why she looks like that

Spoilers when?

Oda can draw diverse women. We've seen him do it with a lot of side characters, especially the amazons.

He just consciously makes all the conventionally attractive ones Nami, which is probably worse.

>Katafags actually think he can beat Rayliegh

Also there is the Devil Fruit Encyclopedia. A Yonko could definitely get a copy of it and Big Mom is autistic enough to search for specific fruits.

Year of Luffy's Laugh

In the momotarou story a monkey (luffy), a dog (inuarashi) and a pheasant (marco) help momo to take down the demons (kaidou). Momo meeting roger could be explained as well with him eating the peach from a variation of the story that turns humans X years younger making an old woman a young girl. Basically momo meet roger and then got turned into a baby again as adult later by a similar power referencing the peach (one that resembles ain's). If oda goes down this road, the immortal kaidou will beg momo for his own life at some point.

>He came up humbly to Momotaro and threw down his iron bar, and kneeling down at the victor’s feet he broke off the horns on his head in token of submission, for they were the sign of his strength and power.
>“I am afraid of you,” he said meekly. “I cannot stand against you. I will give you all the treasure hidden in this castle if you will spare my life!”
>Momotaro laughed.
>“It is not like you, big devil, to beg for mercy, is it? I cannot spare your wicked life, however much you beg, for you have killed and tortured many people and robbed our country for many years.”
>Then Momotaro tied the devil chief up and gave him into the monkey’s charge. Having done this, he went into all the rooms of the castle and set the prisoners free and gathered together all the treasure he found. The dog and the pheasant carried home the plunder, and thus Momotaro returned triumphantly to his home, taking with him the devil chief as a captive. The two poor damsels, daughters of Daimios, and others whom the wicked demon had carried off to be his slaves, were taken safely to their own homes and delivered to their parents. The whole country made a hero of Momotaro on his triumphant return, and rejoiced that the country was now freed from the robber devils who had been a terror of the land for a long time.

And giraffes

She's incredibly strong and versatile, but because she's a pretty woman in a shounen (especially OP) she will never get to do anything worth a shit.
>Just grabbing someone is it for them, since she can drain all their energy just like that
>Can theoretically make buff-smoothies out of things she can get her hands on
>Is fucking enormous and has long-legs to double distances
>Has some kind of sword and could possibly make it a smoothie-cutter or slap juices on it for crazy effects
She's got a very fun fruit but she'll wind up doing nothing since big bros Katakuri and Perorin are the only crew members to really fuck with the SHs in a fight.

What if she can ring out the Devil Fruit powers of someone into a cup and transfer it to the drinker?

And Carrot is even better. Everyone wins.

What if she can ring out shit theories from people so you can all stop talking ass

Delete this.
Now.

If anything Momo will be turned into Super Saiyan Samurai by the combined powers of Bonney (turns him into an adult) and Moria (grants him the shadows of all the wano samurais).

Him taking off one of Kaido's arms would be a fitting payback for what Jack did to Inu and Neko, but I don't see him taking him down even with a massive power up.

>that can be used to spell his fruit name

Wait, what is his devil fruit's name???

Quads confirm giraffe juice is good. Maybe she's going to fight Kaku some time.

Smoothie is in a weird position cause I have no idea when she's supposed to be taken down. Assuming she's supposed to be stronger than Cracker but weaker than Katakuri. If the latter goes down now, it'd be kinda weird to go back to her. Unless Capone takes her down I guess. Where's Caesar anyway.

In the momotarou story he begs for his life after the monkey, pheasant and dog trashed him, not Momo himself iirc. Momo is still sort of the leader, so he begs him instead of them. SO technically it would fit.

no one ded in op unless theres corps or grave, oda wont kill her off scene
but what is carrot job? at least monet learn about astronomy, carrot has no chance
harpy is better than rabbit

296? Where did the 6 came from? Does this means that the ship will be a fruit user? Confused as fuck.

Monet's alive. She's eating Kuma's. He died while watching the ship.

It's always a possibility, we don't really know much about her powers as things stand. They may be as simple as they have so far appeared, in that she can squeeze objects to produce juice whilst withering them down and that's it. Within that you could come up with some imaginative ideas as suggested, such as receiving buffs from smoothies made from various powerful ingredients. Or, alternately, you could go balls to the wall with her abilities as the concept of juicing something and then producing a byproduct is rather vague.

I would imagine that the more simple idea is more likely though. It's already an incredibly dangerous ability in combat, has utility outside of combat that suit Big Mom and Smoothie herself has other major features that could provide their own diversity; that being her sword and long-leg physiology.

i just hope she does't totally juice one of the main girls thatd be a waste, she almost had her hands on nami i wouldnt like to see her being juiced

Unconfirmed at this time, but Fuku means clothes.

Astronomer isn't a crew position, but apprentice is and she fits the role better than anyone.

She's a scout

Astronomy will only be relevant when they have to go to the moon. That's when Monet will show up, near the end of the series.

>Astronomer isn't a crew position
No, but it fits the same regard as Robin being an archeologist.

>no Snack in that picture

She's basically an improved version of the Soap fruit

Lookout, artist and a cumdumpster

FPBP

Meant for

>near the end of the series.
yfw oda expand the world map to galaxy, we star ocean and rouge galaxy now

How? An archeologist doesn't have a place in a typical pirate crew but definitely has in the OP world; how does an astronomer help them get to Raftel?

Spoilers are out:
Nothing happens, break next week.

>Nikyu user, Kuma, helped the SH.
>Fuku user, Kinemon, is helping the SH.
>Yuki user, Monet, helped(?) the SH and died(?).

This is intredasting...

>One Piece is on "that place".

Turns out Raftel is in another dimension.

Third half of Grand Line

SPOILERS WHEN

Oda recent Wano color page shows the Straw Hats in space, the earth is in the background by Sanji's hand.

It was a female giraffe.

tfw Enel found Raftel and is just waiting for the Straw Hats.
FINAL BOSS CONFIRMED.

No spoilers because le spoiler man was arrested.

Nothing happens: the spoilers

I am literally, objectively and unironically correct. You can't do anything about it. Haha! Nothing happens. Succ it, hacks.

>P.S. Spoilers are kill

Good. Nothing was worse than accidentally reading stuff about the upcoming chapter.

Well, then he will be the easiest final boss ever. He can't do shit against Luffy's DF.

Next chapter:

>SH crew fending off Big Meme troops after they land further away
>Sanji baking le ebic cake with the 2 sluts, more useless panels of Pudding changing personalities
>Luffy and Katakuri exchange one (1) punch to hype brainless oda dickriders and chapter ends, with a break next week. Keep buying our manga!!

>I want to go to the Stars
Could easily be a crewmember dream though.

>Enel's Awakening lets him bypass non-conductiveness
What now?

Electricity is still electricity

Mosg likely but we can dream right?