Say it with me Sup Forums

say it with me Sup Forums
>illegal
>immigrant
yahoo.com/lifestyle/melania-trump-entered-us-apos-154111962.html
Melania Trump entered the United States in 2001 after receiving a green card visa designated for people with "extraordinary ability," according to a new Washington Post report.

The wife to President Trump was one of only five people from Slovenia who entered the United States in March of 2001 under the EB-1 program, which has been described as the "Einstein visa." This detail surrounding the first lady's immigration journey comes after Melania's own parents recently faced criticism for potentially relying on an immigration process referred to by some as "chain migration" that their son in law wants to end.

Hot women are always welcome in my country. And no, niggers are not hot.

Lets be honest, she’s really not that hot at all. She’s 1980s hot, which is not hot.

Hot women are always welcome in my country. And no, niggers are not hot.
YEAH BABY!!
OH, BEHAVE!

Fine, deport her.
I'll trade Melania for a nice big wall.

You're probably a pedophile though

C'mon people. Men prove their worth by building/creating/being smart. Women are assigned a value at birth and either grow into hot women or not. She was hot, thus the visa was granted. Why is this difficult?

How will drumpf ever recover.

B-but my infinite shitskin influx for fruit picking

>entered the United States in 2001 after receiving a green card visa

Okay whats the issue again?

>implying this means shit in legal terms

In that sense, every spic goblinas should be allowed here because they can bear children.

The left is so jealous it’s hilarious. Being poor and brown doesn’t mean you’re extraordinary. Being a model, business owner, and from a third world does mean you are extraordinary.

So what's her extraordinary ability?

>1980s hot, which is not hot.
You have subhuman tastes. Yes goy, blue haired flat chested "girls" are so hot my dude.

ikr

what about all these niggermuslims the left are saying are all futire doctors and lawyers? arent they also einstiens?

I have no doubt in Melania's extraordinary abilities, if you know what I mean.

Read what I said. She was a hot white women, and thus of high value. Hindsight also shows that she gave birth to white children too, and eventually became first lady, so her value is now no longer up for debate.
Spic goblinas are not comparable in this case.

Giving birth to more white children. That's all women's extraordinary ability. The fact that she also has grace and good looks just adds on to that.

>irony
When are you pretentious self righoues assholes going to do something about assualt cars on our highways?

Well, look who was president at that time. Mr. I fuck my interns. You’re honestly surprised his cabinet gave her one? All it probably took were a few hand jobs.
It’s over and done. She lost, get over it. 7 more years, no matter how much click bait you post.

Being gay is a sin.

Read the eb-1 requirements. Performing arts includes modeling. The desperation of the left is sickening as it is unsurprising and hypocritical.

Being a hot model who would take her clothes off in a heartbeat.

It look her all the way to the white house.

Leftists are such brainlets they can’t even figure out how to use laws to their advantage before they get changed. Just like the hooting and hollaring about muh tax returns.

>every spic goblinas
No. Only the hot ones. It's not a difficult concept.