It's not okay for blacks to be in white countries

>It's not okay for blacks to be in white countries
>It's okay for whites to be in black countries

Seriously Sup Forums, grow the fuck up. Whites have no business in South Africa. They have always been a minority that oppressed the native majority. They have no right to any land there as they stole it. The US is different, as the Native Americans are not a majority.

>inb4 muh originally uninhabited land

Come on, you know that Africa is the land of the blacks. Let them have it. No need to give them a hard time.

tl;dr I'm kind of glad that they're taking their land back. Why the hell would whites want to live in a place full of nogs in the first place?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mfecane
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/immigration-priority-south-african-farmers-facing-systematic-land-confiscations-and-murder
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>believing any of that
Nice try tyrone

>grow the fuck up

>murder and theft is okay
Nigger detected

>whites murdered and stole in South Africa for hundreds of years and that's okay

>It's not okay for blacks to be in white countries

Yes, we built the country nigger and fought the British empire twice to keep it. South Africa is white country and it is ours.

>They have no right to any land there as they stole it
We didnt steal any land you black piece of shit.
>They have always been a minority that oppressed the native majority.
We were the majority in our own republics you dumb fucking nigger. It is only later in 1910 that the British forced everyone together within the same borders.

First of all, don't call me a nigger, I'm white.
Second, you are a descendant of illegal immigrants who stole the land and set up a system of oppressive apartheid. Get ready to kiss your land goodbye.

All that said, I'm totally against blacks moving into white countries, it's just a matter of mutual respect. Look up the golden rule you 8.9%er

>Come on, you know that Africa is the land of the blacks.
And Europe is the land of the whites. Let's make a deal...

We did not murder and steal you retarded baboon faced nigger.
Shaka Zulu and Mzilikazi the feral savage niggers killed between 1 and 2 million niggers during the Mfecane. They wiped out entire tribes. We did not have to kill any niggers or steal anything from them because they were either dead or the lucky few that had escaped asimilated into other tribes far away from the Zulus and Matabele.

>READ IT
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mfecane

whites have utilized that land better than natives
get out of the way nigger

I'm 100% with you there

so all north africans should leave, as they are not black either.

Blacks cannot build a country. Whites do it for them. When blacks get control, they fuck it up. Blacks' place should be in isolated tribes in the wilderness or a subservient class in civilization.

Why not. That said I don't think north Africa was ever populated by blacks.

That land was uninhabited when the Boers arrive. They didn't even see a nigger for two hundred years. Not only that but it is disgusting to me that you could turn your back on your white brothers in their time of need. Unless you're a shitskin. Actually that would make sense.

And the retarded of the day award goes to---

nah you're a nigger. your skin colour doesn't even matter.

I have more right to be here than almost every white person in the US. My family arrived here almost 340 years ago and throughout that time up untill now they helped build this country out nothing.
Almost every man in every generation of my family has fought in a war for this country and by the look of it so will I. So please keep your nigger thoughts to yourself.

The entire earth belongs to whites. Niggers do not have rights except the ones we give them.

>implying we arent trying to leave this shithole every chance we get

Fuck off nigger, leave the boers alone.

The niggers won decades ago, any white fools still in SA wanted to die.

this
kys blacky

It's a shame they didn't murder them all

South Africa was a shithole before the whites made something of it and nigger communists have turned it into a shithole again.
Fuck niggers in Africa and fuck niggers in America and fuck niggers in Europe.
If we don't fight them over there our children will fight them at home.
The only good nigger is a dead nigger.
Race war fucking now.

How little of history do you know to think that sub Saharan Africans, deserve the entire continent over north african semitics that have inhabited that region for millennia.

You talk down to him and yet you are clearly completely uneducated on the history of South Africa. Wouldn't you be happier on Reddit?

Unlike you white cucks, the north africans nearly reduced the native blacks in north africa to extinction while you idiots allowed your nigger populations to multiply.

>wahhh I’m oppressed

Then why don’t you niggers get your shit together, build a giant standing army, conquer some lands, and then YOU can oppress people

OP is wrong and is in fact a giant faggot.

when the dutch arrived in the early 1600s the land that is today known as South Africa was sparsely populated and had no officially recognized borders or boundaries- the very concept of political borders, or of a country was entirely foreign to these people up until the end of the 20th century.

the whites that came and settled that land did it the classical way- they took it, by force if necessary (in many cases it wasn't necessary bc the bantus weren't even there yet) and they held it for hundreds of years- this is the story of the world. everywhere territory has been taken and held until someone else takes it. grow a fucking sack.

finally, similar to the situation in north america, the tribes of blacks that were in the region were warring with each other- there was no unified body that became disenfranchised. furthermore, these stupid niggers benefited greatly by virtue of colonialism- public health, farming, industry... things like roads, modes of transportation, electricity/.. do you realize that these people in africa hadn't even discovered the wheel yet? were living in mud huts? didn't farm or have any way of supporting big populations? in order to support a sizable population you need agriculture and potable water and medical advancement beyond the stone age. these stupid niggers inherited the wealthiest country in africa in 1994 and in 20 years have turned it back into a living hell, shithole.

you know nothing about mankind, you nigger-loving faggot.

>Why the hell would whites want to live in a place full of nogs in the first place?

Why else do you think cops are trying to shoot all the niggers here?

The blacks won and thus are editing history to make it look more legit.

They should have massacred the blacks when they had the chance. Fucking idiots cucked themselves when they should have been passing out 308 FALs to anyone not full-nigger.

You are setting the precedent for the future in South Africa ( blacks I mean ) once this genocide happens its open season on conquest again.
Africa is going to be raped by whites and asians.... I look forward to it.

Not a good idea, the only reason supposedly enlightened nations will take your refugees is to execute them for "racism"

The white man needs to leave Africa. All negros need to go back to Africa. Nuke Africa

These niggers will be starving in a generation.
Nigs dont do well with organized farming, or organized civilization or much of anything organized. They're living agents of chaos, like 200 pound children.

They dont care, THEY WON thats good enough for them.

God fucking damn it, this was the pic I tried to post

No aid should be sent. Just thoughts and prayers.

It's okay for whites massacre blacks in Africa until turning blacks into a minority

Why should we respect the niggers right to land if they don't respect ours?

If only the US had learned that you need to castrate the slaves. Though as cucked as white people, the north africans have literally been cucked by islam and lost so much of their history to abrahamic derivative 3, so we're pretty much in the same boat

NIggers utilize the land TERRIBLY. Let people with some understanding of, well, modernity take care of that land.

Blacks didn't win shit. It was the leftist faggots in charge of powerful western countries who got their way after decades of presure, sanctions adn the bribing of politicans. If there was no chance of international backlash we would have just nuked the nigger townships and mowed down any survivors. Niggers would have had 0% chance of victory and about the same of survival.

South Africa was created by whites and it is held up by white farmers. This same idea of taking land from whites led to hyperinflation and starvation for Zimbabwe, and now South Africa is repeating the same mistake.

Btw, this is literally genocide according to the internationally recognized definition of the term. The UN will do nothing about it though, because the victims are white.

>If there was no chance of international backlash we would have just nuked the nigger townships and mowed down any survivors.
You were too scared of the Jew.N to kill off your niggers so you pay the prices, also cuck you have been in Africa for 300 years you had LONG TIME TO EXTERMINATE THE NIGGERS THERE. If only you Boer cucks could think ahead none of this would be happening at all.

Whites are always better than niggers at everything, so Africa should be for us.

the UN will probably help it along. they pulled the same shit in the congo during the 60's crises.

you do realize that the Jews were one of the few that actually supported the Apartheid regime, right? Of course not, go neck yourself already.

>muh jews
Excuses, remember a long time to kill the blacks you should have genocided them before the year 1800 instead of reasoning with them.

this but unironically

I could take a white family of 4 from SA, my home is big enough for it. I would just have to give up the Guest room and my office. Not larping either, if there was an organization that was set up to take on white SA refugees i would do it in a heartbeat.

why would whites want to move to your mongrel nation, user?

>Be Boer
>form nation
>Nation has a nigger majority
>Continue on with business

You deserve it for being shortsighted morons, never once did you Boers think your own race would start to feel sowwy for the subhumans and eventually lead to this demise you have right now.

Can someone explain why I should give a single fuck about ANY nigger-themed threads? Seems like these people are completely and entirely inconsequential to any of our lives.

I hope your nigger ass gets executed by a Boer soldier some day. If you were white you would aid your brothers, but by the things you posted it's clear you're a nigger.
I hope one day us and the South Africans will team up once more to exterminate the likes of you like we did in the 70's from the lands we built.

Hey cunt. When Whites want to get rid of niggers we deport them. When niggers want to get rid of Whites they murder them. No difference there Tyrone?

>you know that Africa is the land of the blacks
No it fucking isn't, Africa is an entire continent. No one seems to mind Arabs living in the North (lands which they actually stole from populations whiter than them), so why should whites be driven out of the South? Fuck off.

My family was from Rhodesia Where the same thing happened. You couldn't be more wrong, the white lived peacefully there and so did the blacks its only after (((black education))) started being taught that the blacks in there school that the white man is nothing but evil invaders after living for years with them. My dad told me that segregation wasnt even a thing when he was in junior school because no one cared about race in their community then one day the blacks hated them for what? being told lies about their past. They werent even the native inhabitants of southern Rhodesia they fucking ate and genocided the previous group of monkeys FUCK

I wont be sending any thoughts or prayers.

Sign it!

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/immigration-priority-south-african-farmers-facing-systematic-land-confiscations-and-murder

Whats the alternative, Gheorghe?

The jews saw a market opportunity so they pandered to white South Africans to sell weapons. It doesn’t mean they weren’t spearheading their long-term destruction through Jewish leftist Marxism.

>that oppressed the native majority
Stopped reading from this point. Most of SA niggers are not natives. They're niggers that came to SA once it stopped being 'just another african shithole'. KYS, you communist faggot