57% of Americans agree: Trump is a racist

youtu.be/4t0XoOqmEnw

Other urls found in this thread:

apnorc.org/news-media/Pages/Poll-Young-voters-now-coming-through-for-Hillary-Clinton.aspx
vox.com/2015/8/3/9089495/donald-trump-racist
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

cnn puttin that work in on college campuses

What percentage think that's a bad thing?

AND HERE'S WHY IT'S A GOOD THING

>57%

57% of CNN viewers also think peanut butter and jelly sandwiches are racist

And 55% think all white people are racist. The point?

Haha

Le 56+1%

90% of Americans agreed Clinton would win. Go figure.

Did they ask all 300 million ? ... didnt think so

Well I guess if they say he is then he must be

We gotta pump those numbers up, those are rookie numbers

Now how many of us think that's a good thing?

>deportation of illegal immigrants and prevention of the entry of further illegal immigrants is racist
Damn. You americans are right; I am inspired, and now I should give our own belongings to everyone who comes to my house so I can stop being called a racist.
The damn celebrities that keep tight onto their money are the real racists.
....wait

Audibly kek'd

They're just seeing how stupid Americans are before they roll out the next (((trick))). It's pretty embarrassing, desu.

i took a peanut butter and jelly sandwich to a movie theater. never bought a ticket .swung my hand holding it around aggressively while talking about how great black panther was because current year .i hit a old woman in the face with part of the sandwich that tore off while i swung it. that was feb 27th

best we wuz month ever

>CNN

>57% of the select group of like 1000 Americans CNN polled

I dislike Trump but I have even more disgust for this bullshit fake news always hating on him with these made up stories.

APNORC ... Bastion of reliability and integrity ...

apnorc.org/news-media/Pages/Poll-Young-voters-now-coming-through-for-Hillary-Clinton.aspx

From the same pollsters that guaranteed Hillary would win?

This shows the power of the MSM propaganda and why they must be destroyed.

"le creatura de la 57%"

CNN turns all white people racist.

They also said his policies were racist.

>Ever believing these kikes again after 2016

Trump is not racist but I wish he was

It's ridiculous to have a poll on something subjective like this. Imagine if there was a CNN poll that asked people if they thought Barack Obama was a Muslim during his terms as POTUS.

>CNN should stick to approval rating polls instead of trying to feed a retarded narrative.

CNN, opinion discarded.

Some people think Donald J. Trump is not a racist, would you agree with that statement? And also is it true you like strangling orphan golden retriever puppies with your bare hands?

Yes [ ]
No [ X ]

Questionnaire (C) CNN network, circa 2018.

>(((CNN)))

What if a law was passed that required the number of people surveyed to be displayed next to all statistics posted in news or "entertainment"

Like being racist is a bad thing.

There's always that 1% that missed clicked.

Reminder that Trump was never called racist until he ran for president

>anthony bourdain is a jew

i fucking knew it

Trump needs to stop pandering to minorities and feminists when they'll say he's a racist sexist homophobe no matter what. Trump is actually quite progressive.

On top of that, I would argue the word has lost its meaning and power at this point. Even SJWs say they're racist, because "all white people are inherently racist".

>citing CNN.
Shill detected.
Nice sagethread.

ok. so now that we know what his supporters think. what his faggot detractors think when they aren't rimming boipussies or slurping a femcock.

le 57%

Why do you fucking trumpists lie all the time?

vox.com/2015/8/3/9089495/donald-trump-racist

you gay

CNN....hmmm...i dunnnoooo.....their polls usually not true...i think they just poll their office?

I'm surprised, coming from CNN, that it is only 57% and not 70%+
They must be losing somehow

should say: 57% of the people are so gullible that they believe everything a news outlet throws at them and we worry this may be bad for the nation

but no, that would mean telling the truth and the truth sucks. as a wise man once said; TRUTH IS TREASON IN THE EMPIRE OF LIES

>57% of whatever sample we cherry picked believe something with literally no evidence

>asked of 200 people from Berkeley College

>57% of americans agree: Trump is racist
>assuming that CNN viewers equals to all americans
Go suck a dick, your useless stupid retard mongrel piece of shiet

"Racist" is not an insult

You could just say you don't know how polling works.

Why are american news so obsessed with useless polls? Here we never get "32% of finns think the president picking his nose is gross" tier headlines