IT'S HAPPENING!!!! GET IN HERE

IT'S HAPPENING!!!! GET IN HERE

foxnews.com/us/2018/03/02/gunman-opens-fire-at-central-michigan-university-2-shot.html

At least two people were shot when a gunman opened fire inside a Michigan university building early Friday morning.

Students and faculty at Central Michigan University were sent emergency alerts around 9 a.m., Friday that a shot had been fired at Campbell Hall. Local police said two people were shot, their conditions unknown.

The university tweeted that a suspect was “still at large” and that students and faculty on campus should “take shelter.”

Other urls found in this thread:

broadcastify.com/listen/feed/21385/web
cbsnews.com/news/central-michigan-shooting-university-responds-to-report-of-shots-fired-says-suspect-at-large-live-updates/
twitter.com/ShawnLeyLive/status/969592518185807873?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/03/02/gunman-opens-fire-at-central-michigan-university-2-shot.html
twitter.com/MtPleasantMI?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=https://www.cbsnews.com/news/central-michigan-shooting-university-responds-to-report-of-shots-fired-says-suspect-at-large-live-updates/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Always on a Friday. Anyone else notice that?

Oh boy here we go again

broadcastify.com/listen/feed/21385/web

oh boy time for our weekly mass shooting~

:3

Just a nigger on the loose.
Already confirmed.

niggers can be still be mass shootersss

its a sponsored revenge shooting for trump letting the dems sabotage themselves. 10/10 chance the shooter is a registered democrat. screencap it.

>gunmen is black
BLACK FRIDAY

A black shooter? I'm sure CNN will be all over this

>michigan
>most likely goatfuckers then

>march madness

kek

WE

Is he a democrat?

Well, he's a nigger, so....yeah

No they can't. Whites here look the other way and never call the nog out on their violence and gun use.

"suspect is a black male....."

cbsnews.com/news/central-michigan-shooting-university-responds-to-report-of-shots-fired-says-suspect-at-large-live-updates/

No it's called "gang violence" when a black does it

>the suspect is a black male

Can't wait to see how (((they))) will spin that one.

CIA is just activating all of their sleeper agents and manchurian candidates.

>amerischoolshoots

two whole people, huh? and we're running really low as it is.

probably a fucking Somali rock worshipping goatfucker

We need to have more funding for programs to keep kids off the streets and out of gangs to prevent this from ever happening again.

Lads... Never forget.

>the gun accidentally went off in his backpack

>black male suspect
Is someone keeping score? How many shooters have been white vs black so far?

IT'S A KANG CRAZZY KANG ON THE LOOSE

Imagine how nervous CNN is right now
>we'll ah...we'll just say he has dark white skin! Just don't forget to say his house is filled with MAGA hats

HOLY SHIT DOUBLE SUSPECT twitter.com/ShawnLeyLive/status/969592518185807873?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/03/02/gunman-opens-fire-at-central-michigan-university-2-shot.html

Once they identify it as a black shooter, we won't ever hear about it again.

>implying they'd report it at all if it wasn't a white male

Double shooting suspect, not two suspects kek

CNN: "Black suspect? That's not news! Find a story about a kid wearing a Pepe shirt to school instead."

>cocaine accessories
what fucking straws and those spoon things people sniff? kek

twitter.com/MtPleasantMI?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=https://www.cbsnews.com/news/central-michigan-shooting-university-responds-to-report-of-shots-fired-says-suspect-at-large-live-updates/

>police checking every car on @CMUniversity campus after 2 shot, shooter on the run.

"Killing 8 people with headshots... it was a really tall backpack"

This looks more like one of those Joint agency exercises then a real shitting.

glass pipes, syringes, Chore Boy copper scrubbing pads, whores, etc.

It's a black white supremacist!!!!

I was thinking the same thing, they already have units from Detroit on scene, fbi already there..tha fuck?

Clayton!?

Already confirmed as a nigger. Muslims don't exist here anywhere except their colony in Dearborn

>a fucking Somali rock worshipping goatfucker
I'm going with Haitian dirt eater

>The university tweeted that a suspect was “still at large” and that students and faculty on campus should “take shelter.”

did someone say shelter?

He's black so Sup Forums won't claim it's a false flag

>muriniggers killing themselves
>happening
Going back to sleep lads.

"Don't eat that! It's a nigger Haitian cookie!" - Dr. Murdoch

It’s happening in electoral battleground states.

should be interesting to see the left get amnesia over this one

apologize

Of course. He dindu nuffin. He wuz a colej stoodint

>you will live to see amerisharts guns taken away from them

He was just celebrating Black Panther you fucking Nazis.

>real shitting
Phonefag get out

I couldn't care any less.
No amount of deaths in school shootings can compare to the millions who will die in war if these Kikes keep pushing their gun control.

I can already hear it,
"You can't compare him to Cruz. They don't have the same socioeconomic difficulties.."

>He wuz a colej stoodint
Guaranteed also an aspiring rapper that had just turned his life around

Doesn't matter how much Trump cucks on gun control, anyone who owns one isn't going to give it up without a fight. Will probably be the cause of our second civil war

This it straight up wont be registered as a mass shooter.

I do it on purpose

>only two people shot
>not even confirmed dead

yup, it's a nigger

>Black male

I've already wrote my congressmen and told them I am prepared for civil war.

WOW we should make everywhere gun free zones

My dog is German
My coffee is Colombian
My IT is Indian
My car is English
My food is Italian
My TV is Japanese
My diamonds are South African
My licorice is Australian
My computer is Chinese
My wine is French
And I am an American.

Why can't you losers understand that America was created for everyone, not just white people?

The amount of bigotry towards African Americans in this thread is worse here than anywhere else on reddit.

>straight up wont be registered as a mass shooter
Definitely, not, else some one might point a mass shooting happens in Cicongo daily

It works so well.

You forgot
>my bull is african

Cameron Kasky already on twitter whining. Shouldn't he be in school or something

Breaking: Nigger on the loose!

Thanks for the copypasta i'll just save that

imagine being scared of your own government l m a o

Go the fuck back.

>importing products is the same a importing people
>can't even list one african import
shitpost/10 faggot

Checking in from CMU. Two helis circling campus. Another shooting in a gun free zone. Who would have thought that would happen?

tru senpai

anyone who talks about this confused mentally ill kid of colour is clearly raysis and disableist and wolf whistling to the KKK.

sage

No way to prevent this

Can you fucks go a week without school shooting?

We aren't afraid, that's why we are ready to fight and die.

HAHAHAHA
NICE

Lel, our fella Sam on point...

Pic related.

>America was created for everyone
"free white men" means everyone now?

only niggers jews and soyboys think like this

>My wife's boyfriend is African American.

how can you tell the difference between black africans and alt right goblino kids?

Run or fight, faggots.

>suspect = black
Drug deal or gang shooting. Not a happening.

(((They))) will simply report it as ANOTHER SCHOOL SHOOTING and just leave out the race details or photos. young male, student, gunman, etc

My younger brother has been getting texts from a friend of his that lives in Cambell dorm. Says a whole floor got shot up.

My dad's wife's son works at CMU, he got an alert just now saying the shooter is indeed still at large, thankfully he wasn't on campus today. But I felt pure terror for about 10 minutes because I didn't know that (I'm on exchange in India and trans) and I was worried he was hurt. THIS HAS TO END.

>Pic related
are you holding your phone like a nigger holds his gat?