Flag thread

what should your nations flag be changed to?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_Finland_(1742)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Lithuania

Never since the national crusade fucking commie

Viva San Marco

Sad!

Imagine Sweden, Finland, Russia.
United under King of Finland.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_Finland_(1742)

red colour ewminsa me too much of communism. I like the pure blue and white flag.

*reminds
jesus christ

lol homo

>bule cross: 100% jewish

Lol homo

We da gods chosen

The throne is written by the Nazis.
Your grandfathers have long won. Do not re-examine the story, otherwise you will have something worse.

No changes, I love my flag

It looks sexier in the battle flag version though, but it's still same flag

Be very afraid

My second most favorite flag after my own is probably the Estonian one

You have to go to war with Catalonia

I'm just telling you the truth.
Jews are ruling your world now. Thanks to this, you have the Internet, medical care, you do not die and can live peacefully.
Do not try to change something, otherwise you will become worse.

Secession now. Healthcare and unions for everyone.

Polish–Lithuanian Commonwealth

Now!

And that one also doesn't work in smaller sizes, or patches, or bands... You can, however, rework it a bit, and use as your coat of arms.
Same applies to variations of pogonya/pahonya, the chasing knight:
Ours should be reverted to a much prettier 1991-1993 version, or upgraded with the St. Andriy Cross (see attachment). That is, if we manage to somehow get an actual government in place of our cabinet of 70 years old kleptocrats. Otherwise, keep the vomit-inducing colors, suits us just right.

i like this one

maybe remove the crown, because we aren't a monarchy anymore

You have to fight Austria for it

Do not lie.
Lithuanians hate the Poles, because the Poles stole their history.

why does this communist flag have no red?

You are probably one of those Russian Communists and anti-Semites.
I did not understand anything of your delirium.
I can say that such as you do not even understand the Poles.
Get out of here.

>meme flag
go away soygon

The Catalonian-McDonaldian War of 2018

Overly complex, doesn't work when miniaturized, not easily reproducible. Bad design

To the flag of best empire

Shold have added that of course no jews/burgerfags are welcome.

Should have added that of course no jews/burgerfags are welcome.

Ha ha ha!
There is a cross on your flag. If you do not know, there is one very good Jew on the cross who was crucified by the Romans and whom you are now all worshiping.
I am not a partisan of racism, I respect Jesus, but I find it funny to see statements about racial superiority and anti-Semitism from people who use the variation of this flag with a cross.

Friendly reminder that the best flag was

I did not call myself a Jew.
why did you think I was a Jew?
Are you anti-Semitic?

that is a very interestig pic, thanks.

dont like that one, the current brazilian flag looks much better and looks more interesting

Retard, there's cross on your own flag.
Is this a bait?

>"we aren't anti-semites here are we go...guys?"

You accept McDonkey breakfast mercenaries? The Catalan "ketchup and potatoe-stripe"-flag must burn.

I accept payment in haschbrownies

No we are counter-semitic. We didn't fire the first shot here. It started when they crucified our saviour and then helped the Saracens conquer Spain

The US Midwest secedes, Niggers and beaners no longer get their food and we make farm subsidies illegal.

>United States of Brazil
>Once a shithole, now a respectful nation

Agree with the Commie colours. I say just make this your standard.

Neat, but Nordic crosses are kinda essential to the identity of Scandinavian nations. See the original flags, Danish and Swedish, are crusader flags

Finland is not Scandinavian.

Typo. I meant Nordic. And you may argue it as much as you want but they got a Nordic flag, are part of the Nordic cooperation and generally have a Nordic culture.

And that must be from some commemoration of the winter war?

(spits)

Ok great, but Finland is the Nordic country with the strongest surviving Christian identity nontheless

If we're being honest

Nope. That's the Finnish Air Force Flag. Each Command has the same roundel with a different deface at the hoist.

This is truly the greatest flag.

Actually I take that back, there was one that was even greater.

you spelt worst wrong

Honestly I'd be pretty happy if this was everyones flag.

The swastika actually comes from swedish nobleman Eric von Rosen, who gifted the finnish airforce it's first operational aircraft.

Honestly the best actual US Flag

adding on extra stars is clunky, the simpler one is better

I quite liked the 48 star flag.

> 700-800 years old
Simple and beautiful

that's right thats why we use it, because of that guy, really telling the truth

The Danish flag is the best Nordic flag.

More pleasing than the current one.

;)

posting on behalf of belarus

Proxy or English teacher?

Man Finland is a weird place. Their courts banned the Nordic Resistance Movement, which is not even banned in Sweden, but at the same time they got swastikas still in official functions...

So the average Finn doesn't associate it with anything else when they see that? For real?

There is no way anyone seeing those flags does not think it is an NS-flag, regardless of the traditions behind it...

Underrated post, and check'd

No-no-no, only keep the cross, no emblem on top. Two rays, so two colors of your choice, and the vast negative space remains white.

Better than this deformed varta logo in any case.

You'd be the new Latvia or the autistic brother of Austria instead of Indonesia.
Don't know what's worse.

This one better garzon dick sucker

I doubt most finns know where it came from. There is no big hulabaloo about nazis whenever it's discussed though, since they know that it has nothing to do with them.