archive.is/sFsq5
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

MAGA

>Happening
>Be nigger
>Cant aim properly
>Kill / Injury Score so low to be labeled as mass shooting

FUCKING NIGGERS
IF THEY DONT HOLD THE GUN SIDEWAYS CHICAGO & DETROIT NIGGER POPULATION MIGHT BE 80% OF WHAT THEY HAVE NOW.

RIGHT WING FAGGOTS ABOUT TO BE DEPLATFORMED THIS YEAR.

You could have stopped this

Nothing wrong with me

Well, /ptg/, I’ve shifted the narrative from gun control, despite your autism.

Hey :)

wsj.com/articles/trumps-tariff-folly-1519950205

At least two people have been shot and killed in a shooting in a Central Michigan University dorm, troopers with the Michigan State Police in Mount Pleasant told the Free Press.
Suspect is a 19-year-old black male, wearing mustard yellow jeans and a blue hoodie. He may have taken off the hoodie.

He is considered armed and dangerous.

>Youtube restored Jerome Corsi's channel
Q predicted this

AWOO~

Fuck off frank

In a game of tariff U.S. is pretty much the country that loses the least.

I say, BRING IT ON!

But Babylon Bee is a Christian version of The Onion. Are they censoring satire now?

>Plox advise

>Trump can't spell
>Trump wants to grab your guns
>Trump cheats on his wife
>trump can't negotiate for shit

who wears mustard yellow jeans is this a new wakandian thing

>Trump Castle

Nice.

Yes they are.

would this have been a better strategy than Trump's?

BIGGUS

DICKUS

>Drumpf will crash the economy if he's elected

Don't post her. I'm warning you.

You can cannot trust beaners with your native language

WANT

Getting real tired of Joe and Joeposting.

Drop anglos on them. 100% success rate. Also just look how Jewish this guy is. Lol.

Maybe it's a Clue LARP and he's Colonel Mustard

Did they restored it? Bigly if true
They're really going after Alex and his people

>If I had a son, he'd look just like that

look at him trying to protect his milf stash value

It's like a Doom version of this.

Billionaire status: Failed steak salesman

Tariff-free anime when?

N E V E R
E
V
E
R

>Suspect is a 19-year-old black male

Thus went any chance of it being mentioned by the media.

>DOJ’s internal watchdog to criticize former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe
>McCabe authorized leaks to the media, according to new reports
>The former deputy director also reportedly misled watchdog investigators about the media disclosures
>McCabe stepped down from his position in January

DOJ’s IG will criticize former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe for authorizing leaks to the media and giving misleading statements to investigators about doing so.

McCabe, 49, authorized FBI officials to speak to the media for articles prior to the 2016 election, including one about an ongoing investigation into the Clinton Foundation, according to a report being prepared by Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz.
>Among the leaks authorized by McCabe was one to The Wall Street Journal for an Oct. 30, 2016 article detailing an internal FBI and Justice Department battle over the Clinton Foundation investigation.
>The FBI No. 2 also misled watchdog investigators when they initially asked about the media disclosures, according to The Washington Post.
>McCabe stepped down as deputy director in January after FBI Director Christopher Wray was briefed on Horowitz’s findings.
>McCabe issued a “stand down” order on the investigation. Other pro-McCabe sources portrayed him in a more positive light.
>One source described an August 2016 conversation that McCabe had with a Justice Department official who thought the Clinton Foundation probe was a dead end: “Are you telling me that I need to shut down a validly predicated investigation?” McCabe asked the official
>One McCabe subordinate was in contact with Devlin Barrett, the reporter who wrote the article for TheWSJ.
>While McCabe’s position allowed him to speak with the media, Horowitz seemingly deemed it problematic that he authorized surrogates to discuss an ongoing investigation.
>As for misleading statements about the leaks McCabe claims that he did not intentionally mislead investigators.

>mfw I remember bayonets are one of the left’s indicators for an “assault weapon”

i swear either every anime and VN uses that exact same background setting/picture, or all of japan looks identical

how do even know he is a billionaire? He never released his tax returns despite saying he would.

All in favor of the Joe tax? We need a tariff for Joeposting.

HE BROKE THE CONDITIONING

>McCabe stepped down from his position in January
He was removed from his post.

what do

Ayy

The could always just report on the gun, like they just report on the van when there's a terrorist attack.

Japan's urban areas are really quite similar.

Kidnapped

every True Conservative knows that taxation is theft

>Independent fact checkers

>suspect is black

OH NO NO NO NO HOW WILL THEY SPIN THIS ONE ?

>$.02 withdrawn

>He was the source.
>He was murdered, it was not robbery.

SCOTT ADAMS JUST KILLED HIS REPUTATION

>his tax returns
Proof positive that he is a phony

>Trump goes full Duterte
This is my dream

I don't know what you're talking about
>implying I haven't given him new Noems in the last week
The only man who can crash the milf market harder is Heatherbong, because I don't save his work anymore.

They're trying their hardest to kill conservatives off the internet lmao

>Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross: Trump tariffs will have a 'broad' but 'trivial' impact on prices

>Ross said at the time that steel is, in fact, important to U.S. national security, and that current import flows are adversely impacting the steel industry.
>The Secretary of Commerce "concludes that the present quantities and circumstance of steel imports are 'weakening our internal economy' and threaten to impair the national security as defined in Section 232," the department said on Feb. 16.

>There are multiple media reports casting doubt on top economic advisor Gary Cohn's future after he was unable to convince the president not to impose steel and aluminium tariffs.

archive.is/e6Rh4

>periscope.tv/ScottAdamsSays/1rmxPmwQqyjKN

youtube.com/watch?v=neEg3tQSwDc

I enjoy digging through Trump's history for inpiration when making threads. There are so many awesome and funny trivia you can learn about him, it's nearly endless.

The drivers of said vans always come to light. So too will the shooters. They will simply "memory hole" it.

>a copper stealing blood sucker talking about theft

for fucks sake, forbes has written about him several times - last time I think they had him 4.5 billion. you can't just bullshit you're way into the magazine.

I'll fucking crash the Noem market by voting for the other nigger, I swear to God. Don't make me do it.

>Dr. Sleepy is an extremist
Radical comfiness?

Have you ever seen how well a black shoots person at a shooting range?

They can’t hit the fucking target

>Scott Adams unironically saying to watch if something bad happens to him in the next 2 weeks
He went full ALEX JONES

I trust Wilburine more than Cohn and all the Wall Street (((economists))) and other globalists. They're afraid...

>notorious life thief

MAGA

Death penalty for unscrupulous drug companies peddling their opiate wares? I'm down for that.

AAAAAAAAAAAH

REV UP THOSE MINES

ROSS: MARKET TARIFF HYSTERIA MUCH ADO ABOUT NOTHING

He has great aesthetics.

yeah 4.5 billion in debt haha nigger can't even go to american banks anymore.

>No one has any idea what Donald Trump really thinks on guns

>The interesting question to me amid all of the swirl and contradiction is this: Is the lack of clarity from Trump on what he stands for -- and what he'd be willing to fight with Congress for -- on guns intentional? Or is it, like so much else with Trump, just chaos and unpredictability for the sake of chaos and unpredictability?
>What we know -- or we think we know -- about Trump on guns is that he wants something comprehensive that deals with improving the current background check system and maybe even tightening it some. He also wants to get rid of bump fire stocks, which he has promised to do via executive order.

>Being unwilling to be pinned down on specifics could be a smart strategy. After all, past attempts by presidents to take the lead on gun control reforms -- I'm thinking of Barack Obama in the wake of Sandy Hook, in particular -- have largely failed. Why not let Congress figure out what it can hope to pass rather than trying to dictate -- down to the specific proposal -- what you want done? Lay out your general priorities and let them figure out the details.

archive.is/sFsq5

>vote for the other guy
>she loses by 1 vote
>goes back to beauty pageant work
If it meant we got swimsuit pics I'd have you vote for the other guy; she keeps that body tight

DACA EO ending in 3 days

When will America wake up and ban murder?

>They're afraid
Yes, they are. It's too late, though.

SEC dropped inquiry into financial company that had earlier given White House adviser Jared Kushner's family real estate firm a $180M loan
>NEW YORK (AP) — The Securities and Exchange Commission late last year dropped its inquiry into a financial company that a month earlier had given White House adviser Jared Kushner’s family real estate firm a $180 million loan.
>While there’s no evidence that Kushner or any other Trump administration official had a role in the agency’s decision to drop the inquiry into Apollo Global Management, the timing has once again raised potential conflict-of-interest questions about Kushner’s family business and his role as an adviser to his father-in-law, President Donald Trump.

The SEC detail comes a day after The New York Times reported that Apollo’s loan to the Kushner Cos. followed several meetings at the White House with Kushner.
>“I suppose the best case for Kushner is that this looks absolutely terrible,” said Rob Weissman, president of Public Citizen. “Without presuming that there is any kind of quid pro quo ... there are a lot of ways that the fact of Apollo’s engagement with Kushner and the Kushner businesses in a public and private context might cast a shadow over what the SEC is doing and influence consciously or unconsciously how the agency acted.”
>Apollo said in its 2018 annual report that the SEC had halted its inquiry into how the firm reported the financial results of its private equity funds and other costs and personnel changes. Apollo had previously reported that the Obama administration SEC had subpoenaed it for information related to the issue.

Imagine how scared those (((doctors))) would be if there was serious consequences

good, that only emboldens new conservatives in people who hate being told what they can say.

I Saïd it over and over for 2 Years since the first /TG/, Donald Trump is not a true conservative, his reversal stance on gun and tarriff advocacy proves it. I was right all along.

KEK, he was deported.

So they're useless outside of melee combat?

>Surely crass and unpleasant children will convince these Pmurtlettes!

>3 days
YEEEESSSSSS.

>The only man who can crash the milf market harder is Heatherbong
I've just saved too many at this point, /ptg/ won't even see most of the stash. Gotta keep inflation at a decent level, I'll share my favourite webms with you though

Interesting to see an uptick in anons seeking esoteric wisdom.