HELP CATALONIA

HELP CATALONIA

a tomar por culo catalanes de mierda!

fuck anna frank

Tell me what problem.

we rape women from netherlands and then threw them to the sea

anyway the day you guys could win a world cup call me back ;)

Catalan degenerates. If only you'd been so tough during your "referendum".
You are part of Spain, and always have been.
Spain is part of Europe, and always has been.

Run while you can.

we gonna put bombs in madrid you piece of shit

Franko did nuthing wrong

STALIN did it better because he killed millons of people not like franco aficionado

stalin and pol pot fuck hitler and francos mussolini asses and anyone you like.

frando didnt reach de one millon people killed. For me he is a noob, Hitler did 6 millions but STALIN did 20!!! FUCK YOU!!!

viva el rey
catalonia es España
fuck salty catalan bitches

this is why catalan scum should be exterminated

you can't touch us

tu te vas directo a PARACUELLOS con tu abuelo.

el catalANO

DIOS BENDIGA EL 11 M HIJO DE PUTA ESPAÑOL

Heck, you guys gonna accomplish selfdestruction to everyone else amusement.. cool keep it up, you got my support

Cuckalonia

is catalonia the albania of spain?

the IDIOT

can't we just form a christian europe that transends borders?

Al·lahu-àkbar EUROPA is for ALLAH
we gonna kill you all pieces of white trash

I just keep counting dem kill counts. Damn it's just like any other week I some mosque go bob-bomb

why dont support CATALONIA INDEPENDENCE? WHY DON'T YOU HELP CATALONIA instead of sucking MUSLIM COCKS?

ssh, no pain, just sweet dreems

Go to florida vegas or COLUMBINE you amerikkkan retard, inferior human being please stay away from the discussion. Go suck Bin Laden cocks

What is catalonia?

>What is catalonia?
A kingdom next to Narnia and Hyrule

Y is this not sexy?

White/European Empire.
Of course with Russia amd Byzantium included

no quiero, golfa
me parto el culo con los 8 segundos y vuestro ridículo movimiento
VISCA TABARNIA LLIURE

No. Quiet the opposite.

Russia is fucked beyond the imaginable. They just want to make the lifes of others as miserable as they are.
Sadly, angry people like revolutionaries make this picture impossible. Even catalunyans would have their share of freedom.

America -> 1776-2018 -> 242 years of History as an independent country;

Catalonia -> 801 - 1492 -> 691 years of History as an independent European Nation.
And I'm not counting all the times they got independent after that; nor am I counting the years in which they remained completely independent from the government of Madrid - which was about up to 1707. And they still were independent in almost all after 1707.

But let that just sink in, Catalonia has 445 more years as an independent Nation-State than the U.S.A. has as an independent country.
It's almost the triple of the time.
And no, Catalonia was never really a colony of someone else nor a country of immigrants.

Organized around ethnoregionalism will be perfect

hello fellow mutt
why the meme flag?

Show your flag kike

this

all that text to say
> the US is succeasfully independent
> catalonia has never been a truly independent nation, only part of the Kingdom of Aragon
stay salty, friendo

why US is succeasfully independent maybe thanks to a genocide? do you mean catalonia should kill spaniards to reach independence?

Catalonia as a región have never been independent. It was the Aragon Crown it was part of, until 1492, when the Catholic Kings alliance united both dinasties, but then again, Aragon Crown was still independent. The next slap were the "Decretos de Nueva Planta" of Felipe V, after the civil war, but Aragon Crown was still somewhat independent. It was in 1812, with the Cadiz Constitution, during the war against France, that it was institutionally fully annexed.

The thing is, it was always the Aragon Crown controling Catalonia, that has never been more than a mere Duchy at most. Catalonia itself have never been independent.

It's like claiming that Toulouse was independent because it was part of East Francia before the unification of France as a whole.

Would make much more sense to claim independence of Aragon Crown again, if you're using history as an excuse, otherwise, you are just disproving yourself.

Hope it helped solving some doubts, Portuguese friend.

>The thing is, it was always the Aragon Crown controling Catalonia, that has never been more than a mere Duchy at most. Catalonia itself have never been independent.

That is technically true.
But is also intelectually dishonest.

The County of Barcelona descends from a Pyreenaic County which I cannot recollect at the moment.
The Count of Barcelona was put there as the ruler of the County (Earldom?) of Barcelona by Charlemagne after they conquered it too the moors and created the "Hispanic March" (Hispanic Frontier). It was nominally under the Frankish Caroligian Empire but was de facto independent and it became an independent state soon after the death of Charlemagne.

So you have an independent County of Catalonia being ruled as an independent State by the Count of Barcelona.

Aragón was a backward Pyrenaic County when Barcelona was already a rather large European city which was the capital of an independent state.

Zaragoza is conquered in the XII century by the Counts of Aragón who eventually become Kings.

However, Aragón was not Spanish (as in present day Spanish culture as in derived mostly from Castilla and definetely by the "Western pole" who really kicked ass during most of the Reconquista (Western pole = Asturias, León, Galiza and then Portugal and Castille).

The Count of Barcelona marries the princess of Zaragoza and becomes King of Aragón.
The Kingdom of Aragón becomes dominated by Catalans. Zaragoza is the capital, sure; But the largest city and economic powerhouse (as well as cultural) is both Barcelona and Catalonia.
As the Aragon Kingdom expands South, it is mostly Catalan culture that expands, especially near the cost.

Catalans under the Aragonese Kingdom expand to Italy and Greece and form a Mediterranean Empire. They spread mostly Catalan culture and are called Catalans by all, even though they are the oficially the Kingdom of Aragón.

In 1492 the King of Aragón marries the Princess of Castille and León and becomes the King of Spain.

That is the foundation of the modern Spain. It is under the King of Aragón, from the House of the Counts of Barcelona.
Despite this unity, the Kingdom of Casille and León is kept separate from the Kingdom of Aragón. Each have their culture, norms, laws and politics of its own.

With the time passing the core area of the early Kingdom of Aragón: The Zaragoza area and the Ebro valley become "Castillanised". Specially after the Bourbons centralise the state.

Catalonia keeps being Catalan enough. As do Valencia and the Balearics.

So... to pretend that the Kingdom of Aragón was not at its core very Catalan is not... realistic.

Am I wrong Spanish buddy?

See:
I'm not salty, lad...

this is triggering them fascists

Amen fuck that kike

They got their own flag on Sup Forums what more do you want you greedy fucks

Come on catalans, be independant already, French Flanders need an example