Steins Gate 0

Your thoughts of Steins;Gate 0 VN. I personally think it was made only for milking the franchise, however it gave us Maho, the only good character in whole series besides Rintaro.

I really enjoyed, up until the end.
Then I was left thinking "that was it?"

Steins;Gate 0 is where he couldn't save kurisu right? Someone spoil the ending please

Future Okabe makes that video he sends to himself in the past.

0 feels incomplete. There are several plot points that appear to build up to something amazing, only to never deliver.

Compared to other VNs i've read this year, it's good. I had to take a break after muh plot twist though.

>Maho, the only good character in whole series besides Rintaro

But that is not Suzuha Beta.

What plot twist? Okabe not dying in 2025? Leskinen's betrayal?

It should've shown us everything from the start of the nations spying on each other, and through the nuclear war. But all we got was some minutes for the war scenario, and mostly slice of life bullshit.

And Kagari. Fuck 0, not even Maho could save it.

Zero wasn't made just to milk the series, thats what R;N DaSH and S;G Elite are for.

Post lewd Nae

kind of disappointing
also the art is worse than it is in S;G

The art just seemed like it was taken from the anime.
The parts where they combined art from SG and SG0 at the same time was off putting.

Feels like a long time since I've played a VN with long routes that tell completely different stores, I really like that aspect of S:G0.
Kagiri was kind of shit, Maho was pretty cool, so the new characters even out.
I like Amadeus Kurisu more than real kurisu, though that scene where you shift to the timeline where she's still alive is pretty hardhitting.

>Spoil the ending
The last hour of Steins;Gate.

I was upset by Leskinen betraying Okabe, I can only imagine the shit that will occur when the anime-only's meme character of choice (you know it will happen) turns out to be a real evil genius.

FUCK KAGARI. What the hell were they thinking.

Same here considering it's only really apparent in one route.

How did you not see that coming from a mile away after one look at his sprites?

At first I thought "Kurisu features with Mayuri tits and maybe her personality?" It's a win-win.
Oh how wrong I was. Her personality was shit.

It's literally only in one route which, admittedly, should be played first.

You mean Gehenna right? AKA What the fuck I just wanted to talk to my AI girlfriend route

Yep that's the one.
In all seriousness, I enjoyed the game until I finished it. It just felt incomplete. I know it's supposed to fill the gaps for the true end of SG, but it still felt a bit off.
It also made me feel really bad for Mayuri.

Twin Automata was boring as fuck despite Maho being my favourite character in 0. I guess it's because in that ending the "MUH SALIERI" was toned up a bit too high, Also Kurisu somehow becoming Amadeus is still retarded

So... what was the deal with the world lines changing randomly? and the reading steiner epidemic?

The original Steins;Gate takes place over a couple of weeks, hardly enough time for the cases to become well known combine that with the fact that all the patients would dream would be their usual life or maybe some slight variation due to the butterfly effect, nothing that would get the attention of Stratfor or whatever especially considering that at that point everyone on the planet thought time travel was still fiction. So that doesn't really break the plot too much.

I'm not certain why the worldline kept changing, drama I imagine.

The worldlines weren't changing randomly, they were changing in response to who gained access to Amadeus and built a time machine in the future, which was in turn changing in response to how Okabe interacted with Amadeus and Leskinen.

I liked the interactions between Maho and Moeka at least.