Italy/pol/ Friendship with Merkel-Macron ENDED [Soros BTFO Edition]

- CRASHING THE EU -
"Ducetta" Giorgia-chan: "The Government will prohibit the NGOs of Soros from operating in Italy"
"The right wing coalition govt will prioritize dialogue with Visegrad group" [Eng Translate]
archive.is/sDQk5

Chief economist of Lega explains new currency [Sub Eng]
youtube.com/watch?v=oFf2z84dtUI

MiniBOTs:
imgur.com/a/PYcLl

Borghi (Lega): "Right wing coalition plan is to leave the euro"
Bonafè (PD): "This is the only European country where center-right moderates are allied with right-wing extremists.
Merkel refused to ally with AfD"
la7.it/omnibus/video/euro-borghi-lega-a-bonafè-pd-nostro-programma-chiaro-devo-farle-un-disegnino-14-02-2018-234013

As Elections Approach, Italy Shows Record Alienation from European Union [English]
archive.is/UJNkd

- RACEWAR CHRONICLES -
34% of Italians Want to Expel all Foreigners, Recent Survey Says [English]
archive.is/SB7M2

Vast Majority of Under-35 Italians Oppose Mass Migration [English]
archive.is/uN7Oa

Gunshots against refugees camp in Enna [Eng Translate]
archive.is/dS4Ii

Refugees hospitality center set on fire in province of Naples [Eng Translate]
archive.is/fzIz8

Immigrants in Rome on suicide watch: "We are scared now" [Eng Translate]
archive.is/eYgrq

- THE ANTIFA MENACE -
Memelord (Lega): "We need to completely shut down Antifa" [Eng Translate]
archive.is/6sLAG

Giorgia-chan (Fratelli d'Italia): "We will outlaw Antifa when in govt" [Eng Translate]
archive.is/LzLTI

Italian Secret Services: "Antifa are more dangerous than islamic extremists" [Eng Translate]
archive.is/803W9

Fascism and Roman salute are not outlawed anymore [Eng Translate]
archive.is/O5CEu

Pamela poster #120dB Campaign
media.8ch dot net/file_store/4400ce08d3549d97ad37a684ce49f2a248ed19b822a002ee8c7bd91569eff7a5.pdf

Other urls found in this thread:

ilgiornale.it/news/politica/grasso-caccia-voti-gay-concederemo-adozioni-1496190.html
youtube.com/watch?v=LdhQzXHYLZ4&lc=z22
youtube.com/watch?v=TFev42kLQXw
youtube.com/watch?v=XPINfkPc2Hs
pastebin.com/RCt6TEr5
ilfattoquotidiano.it/2018/03/01/elezioni-filorussi-e-populisti-di-destra-su-sky-tg24-il-network-di-siti-stranieri-che-diffondono-i-messaggi-di-salvini/4195582/
ilfattoquotidiano.it/2018/03/02/migranti-lo-studio-propaganda-russa-ha-costruito-lallerta-sullimmigrazione-e-favorito-lultradestra-alla-vigilia-del-voto/4197603/
youtube.com/watch?v=akGby5VIXWw
youtube.com/watch?v=2YlTvF6TPPw
it.euronews.com/2018/02/28/bonino-il-nazionalismo-e-la-malattia-d-europa-elezioni-2018
it.euronews.com/2018/02/28/il-sociologo-barbagli-nessun-aumento-della-criminalita-per-colpa-degli-immigrati
it.euronews.com/2018/02/28/gozi-noi-contro-gli-inventori-di-nuove-paure-
euronews.com/2018/02/27/italy-s-election-already-has-a-winner-xenophobia-view
euronews.com/2018/03/01/immigration-debate-is-fuelling-populism-in-italy-but-not-for-the-reasons-you-think-view
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nation Election Day: 4 March 2018
LAST OFFICIAL POLL [15/02/2018]

Forza Nuova [fascists] 0,3%

CasaPound [fascists] 1,9%

Right Wing Coalition: 37,6%
- Forza Italia [conservatives] 15,3%
- Lega [identitarians/nationalists] 14,8%
- Fratelli d'Italia [nationalists/neofascists] 5,5%
- Noi con l'Italia [christian democrats] 2%

Globalist Coalition: 25,6%
- Partito Democratico [liberals/globalists] 21,9%
- Più Europa [globalists/progressives] 2,1%
- Insieme [greens/social democrats] 0,7%
- Civica Popolare [classical liberals] 0,5%
- SVP [South Tyrol identitarians] 0,4%

Movimento 5 Stelle [populists/greens/pirate party-esque] 26,8%

Liberi e Uguali [progressives/social democrats/SJWs] 5,3%

Potere al Popolo [progressives/SJWs] 1,5%

Partito Comunista Italiano [communists] 0,2%

DANGER!
A
N
G
E
R

ilgiornale.it/news/politica/grasso-caccia-voti-gay-concederemo-adozioni-1496190.html

LGBT activists launched their agenda and Liberi e Uguali agreed in push it when they will be elected.

Their agenda:

>Marriage for everyone
Marriage is a religious ritual, atheists, faggots and dykes can have a private contract if they want to regulate their relationship.

>Give the option to fags and dykes to grow childrens
Kids need both a mom and a dad to grow up as sane persons. Absolutely degenerate.

>Laws agains homophobia and transphobia
The fuck this even means? The State decide who can I hate and who I cant? Nonsense, also this would be incostitutional.

>Artificial insemination law for lesbians
These people must be insane. Kids happens because penis in bagina, not because science magic tricks. You know this since 5 years old.

>Remove the transgender status of mental illness
So they wanna make me believe a dude who think he's a girl born in the wrong body isnt a mental retard? This is absolute nonsense.

Spread it like fire, we need Liberi e Uguali outside the parliament (under 3%). I dont want people who agree with these nonsense near any Istitutional building.

1) Italian Election: Last Week Tonight with John Oliver (HBO)
youtube.com/watch?v=LdhQzXHYLZ4&lc=z22

2) Black Pigeon Speaks vid:
Electoral New HOPE: Italy STRIKES BACK at the EU (English)
youtube.com/watch?v=TFev42kLQXw

3) The Iconoclast vid:
Right-Wing Leading In Italian Election 2018 (English)
youtube.com/watch?v=XPINfkPc2Hs

4) Quick rundown on our last govt and Italian parties in this 2018 election
pastebin.com/RCt6TEr5

The actual state of PD

Previous thread

REMINDER THAT WE ARE CLOSE TO THE BIG DAY, IGNORE ALL TROLLS, SHILLS, DEFEATISTS AND NEWFAGS SPEAKING ITALIAN.
Shills are active from at least early morning, they are more desperate than ever since only two days are left.
They've been shilling vote dispersion all day (vote Casapound it's more useful/ don't vote Salvini because it means Berlusconi will govern).

first for le happy naval block

ATTENTION
(((Mainstream media))) are pushing hard something similar to "russian hackers stole USA presidency"-tier narrative, to attack and label as subservise the support that Salvini is gathering through the internet and the international coverage of the campaign

ilfattoquotidiano.it/2018/03/01/elezioni-filorussi-e-populisti-di-destra-su-sky-tg24-il-network-di-siti-stranieri-che-diffondono-i-messaggi-di-salvini/4195582/

ilfattoquotidiano.it/2018/03/02/migranti-lo-studio-propaganda-russa-ha-costruito-lallerta-sullimmigrazione-e-favorito-lultradestra-alla-vigilia-del-voto/4197603/

IT'S RUSSIA THAT MADE YOU BELIEVE THERE ARE PROBLEMS WITH IMMIGRATION GOYIM

t. Alto Data Analytics, azienda globale che usa big data e intelligenza artificiale per analizzare l’opinione pubblica sui media e le reti sociali

source

EU WE ARE COMING

Lega can't win, voting for them means voting for Berlusconi and Tajani. Better voting M5S, if they fail we'll have an actual fascist party in the next elections.

Another reminder that Luca Traini did nothing wrong, and (((mainstream media))) shut down every update on the Macerata happenings.

I love Italy, but why is it pussyfooting around so much in relation to the EU? They’ve fucked you over more than anybody else. Do what we did and get the hell out of there and don’t wait for reform that will never come. You can call me a faggot, but that’s just the impression I get.

TUTTA LA NOTTE
LATTE E BISCOTTI

'La regola del bicchiere di latte e due biscotti'.

"Mai scrivere sui social da stanchi, affamati, ubriachi o peggio.
Quando volete scrivere una cosa terribilmente aggressiva scrivetela in un documento Word.
Poi alzatevi, andate in cucina bevete un bicchiere di latte e mangiate due bei biscotti.
Tornate e rileggete il testo.
Nel 99% dei casi non lo posterete.
Ricordate che la reputazione si può compromettere per un solo epic fail.
1.000 post ben fatti non oscurano l'unico pessimo che ti scappa".

SAVED

Reminder that today shills are doubling down on defeatism, demoralization and swing votes attempts like this
The've been doing it all day long.

Mentana is quite redpilled for (((mainstream media))) average.

KEK

mentana is a sneaky jew

give me a /quick rundown/ on the election

That prof literally insane.

GroKol

Hung parliament for the win!

(((they))) managed to brainwash a good chunk of the population
a lot people genuinely believe that the EU saved us from some sort of impending economic collapse, that the recession is entirely our fault because we are dumb lazy and corrupt, and that if we even attempt to get out we will become zimbabwe in a matter of days because eurobucks are the only thing keeping us afloat

I'm not saying he's full Sup Forums I've said he's quite repilled for average main stream meteor. He even went to CasaPound for a 2 hours debate with Di Stefano.

Fun fact
It's all true

Still he is a blow-hard jew who is now employed in a company that loves to give space to leftist faggots like Zoro.

Right wing coalition is polling around 37-39%. If you get 40% you can govt alone (or with your coalition). Worst case scenario they will need to buy around 20 seats from other parties, to form a govt

Lega - Tajani Premier

lèl

Isnt Tajani a eurocuck?

You have to go back sodomite degenerate

The marriage one is worse than that because their main motivation are the tax benifits and phrasing it as "for everyone" can potentially include child marriage and dog fuckers.

Exacly.

> no news on german television

so how entertaining will this weekend be?

merkel fears salvini and hates berlusconi, I wonder (((why))) germans never hear about them in their media

Wonder why there is this leftist invasion in media. We have literally 30 talk shows leftist/center left and two leaning right (Vespa is the eternal centrist incarnate)

That’s very agitating to here. I respect Italy and Italians so much and to see Brussels continue to harm the country makes my blood boil. I hope you people make the right choice this Sunday.

EU backed right wing government confirmed, Salvini will be put in naftaline the day after the elections.
I will be here to laugh at all the salty Salvini shills on 5 March kek

No, is not an Eurocuck, is THE Eurocuck

Salvini should have the majority in the right coalition ti ne the next premier. It's the only hope

youtube.com/watch?v=akGby5VIXWw

Salvini supports PD

*To be

kek

I will vote for (((((them)))) because i think that Emma Bonino is the obly notsuicidal choice at now.

This is kinda true though. Italy is already corrupt af. If it left the EU there would be even less oversight and fairness

Russian wind is hacking our election, they've cancelled my train and I can't vote.

Leftists and globalists (literally) on suicide watch

A reminder on Tajani.

youtube.com/watch?v=2YlTvF6TPPw

We were 4° world economic powerhouse before the euro, now after 15 years of (((EU))) we're 7°.

>voting M5s
Cinegro detected

>7°
12th

ETERNAL SOY

>be in G8
>12th
kek

Attack on Cinegro

Awww he's so small. I want one!!!

WAKANDA!!!

Hello, italian anons. What is your opinion on Julius Evola?

nice one

G8 is only western countries. Once you account for japan china russia brazil and india italy gets knocked from 7 to 12

>Of course I read Evola

I believe in you, blow them all the fuck out. I want to have leftist/radical centrists tears, I want Bruxelles to shit on itself

Will you crash the Euro?

Leading candidate is the former president of the European Parliament.

>Only Western countries
The only countries that matters, why you gave all these (commercial) powers to China? Russia GDP is less than Italian one.

So how does your government work? Like most of the EU countries where the parliament is divided by the % a party gets or what?
Also, who becomes PM? Does coalition exists in Italy?

If Salvini becomes premier, yes. It's going to happen anyway, whether we trigger it or not. Although you will probably use us an excuse it to trigger it and then 70 years from now you'll keep calling us traitors for it.

There are the two most anti-euro people in Italy (two Italian economists) for candidates in the coalition so probably yes.

Fuck off shill.

read here, if you have other doubts feel free to ask

I usually hate france and french but now i want all europeans to be united in spirit against all these anti freedom crap that is striving to kill us

Godspeed to us and godspeed to you frenchbro, you will have to work hard to clean up your country from leftist crap, but we are on your side

succhiami la cappella faggot kike in disguise

You were always my favorite worst ally!

>he actually belive this
you have to go back

>people cant understand Italian

Such many cases, Sad!

reminder that Berlusca wanted to live the eurozone in 2011.
the media brainwashed the people against him.

>Triple 5s for M5S
That's bullshit, but I'll belive you.

NO

he was a good journalist before he became a self proclaimed e-celebrity and started BLASTIIING people on facebook
now that i think about it it's been a while since i've seen one of those posts on facebook, maybe he's found his mental sanity again

> SHOCKING (((EURONEWS))) & VIDEOS ABOUT THE RIGHT PARTY THAT WILL TOTALLY SPOOK YOU AND MAKE YOU VOTE LEFT!!! CRAZY!!! MUST WATCH!!!

>based bonino feat. undocumented religion of peace and other illegals actually don't bring crime & you really shouldn't be scared to walk alone among 30 niggers and gypsies in the central park of your city

it.euronews.com/2018/02/28/bonino-il-nazionalismo-e-la-malattia-d-europa-elezioni-2018
it.euronews.com/2018/02/28/il-sociologo-barbagli-nessun-aumento-della-criminalita-per-colpa-degli-immigrati
it.euronews.com/2018/02/28/gozi-noi-contro-gli-inventori-di-nuove-paure-

>xenophobia won,,,really scary,,,and dark,,,
euronews.com/2018/02/27/italy-s-election-already-has-a-winner-xenophobia-view

>mr breznau and kaufman explain why libya was okay and diversity will defeat populism
euronews.com/2018/03/01/immigration-debate-is-fuelling-populism-in-italy-but-not-for-the-reasons-you-think-view

HAPPENING!

A NOI!

here's (((why)))

Non andrà lontano.

ahahahah they are afraid

More like
>"If you insist pushing this troika in Italy bullshit I will leave the euro"
>Merkel called Bundesbank
>Bundesbank throwed all our pubblic debts owned by them on market
>Merkel called EBC saying to not backing our debt anymore
>Spread spiked
>Traitors jounalists pressed on dimission
>Berlusconi BTFO
>Monti "the troika man" govt happened
>ECB backed our debt again
>Spread crisis disapper

Lo raccontò Crosetto se non mi sbaglio.

LE SCIE KIMIKE

I loved the part where you provided proofs

>>>I WAS A DUMB LEGA VOTER BEFORE LEARNING ABOUT THESE LIFE CHANGING AND TEARFUL STORIES AND NOW I WANT TO DONATE MY HOUSE AND MY DAUGHTERS TO AHMED AND JAMAL TO SUPPORT THEM AND MY THIRD YET TO BORN SON TO EMMA BONINO!!! HOW?!! WATCH HERE!!!

literally a brainlet

>dat pic

what the

>against vaccini
so this is the power of pol... not bad

Could someone please explain how the Ruby programming language is related to the Italian election?

fellow italybros can i get a quick rundown on everyone
i never gave a fuck about politics

Si ma per dire Berlusconi potrebbe dare un programma talk show a Facci e metterlo in prima serata tutte le sere, oppure fare Matrix tutti i giorni. Invece c'è Belpietro mezz'ora al giorno e Matrix due volte alla settimana alle 3 di notte, mentre dall'altra parte shillano tutti a sinistra a pieno ritmo. Era più questo il senso.

I polli sono analfabeti funzionali