Detests and apologizes for fanbase's name calling and insult slinging on twitter

>detests and apologizes for fanbase's name calling and insult slinging on twitter
>proceeds to call Trump "THE ANNOYING ORANGE" not 12 hours later

Why does anyone even watch this mobility scooter bound landwhale anymore?

he is the perfect example of the modern Liberal, completely overweight, out of shape, addicted to "technology", has no family, when given the option to have a stable family - he F's it all up, he is closing in on age 50 but acts 17, addicted to video games, wants the Government to pay for his healthcare, he doesn't even have the willpower to stop eating garbage food

I thought he got a gastric bypass. Did he inevitably come to a plateau in his weight loss and give up?

Does he still do Francis?

yes

Yeah what happened to the drastic weight loss?

He needs a cerebral bypass.

Lol Sup Forums trying to judge a guy that is actually successful.

>Why does anyone even watch
No. I never did in the first place because he's a nobody with nothing useful to say. Stop posting, reading, or even thinking about this faggot you dumb nigger.

Why are you so obsessed with this guy? Don't you have anything better to do in your life? I wouldn't even know who this guy is without poltards spamming him 24/7

>successful
>manchild who could die at any moment from organ failure

yup he's winning

Well he was never going to fit in well with society. Hate fatty all you want but when you're severely abused to that extent as a kid you probably shouldn't have any of your own if it fucks you up that much. (Which, seeing his life now, I think it's safe to say it did.).

This guy is the most worthless human of all time.

You guys sound fucking jealous. Who cares. If your not into his content don’t watch.

the more important question is why these threads are immediately banned

Yeah he's winning at life. Who doesn't want to be fat, unloved and an old man with the mind of a teen. Gosh so wish I was winning like him.

>successful
>can't afford health insurance

I’m really getting a kick outta social outcasts attempting to be preachy. Carry on boys.

kill yourself boogie you absolute embarrassment of a human

>successful
>obese manchild who just recently got cucked by his wife
winning

At least he had a wife

SALAD DODGER

boogie, stop. I know we sound harsh, but it's for your own good.
nothing will change unless you accept the fact that Hitler was right and that the Jews are evil

>had
Please carry on, what happened? Did she have a tragic accident or some terminal illness?

He probably weighs less than you anymore

This soy whale is your typical American man

What in the fuck is a salad dodger? If someone’s throwing salad at me I’m dodging that shit.