Brit/pol/ - The Eternal Gael edition

>Is Labour colluding with the EU to hurt Britain?
[YouTube] Is Labour colluding with the EU to hurt Britain? (embed)

>BoJo branded "COWARD" as he runs away from Irish question twice
politicalscrapbook.net/2018/02/watch-boris-johnson-branded-a-coward-as-he-flees-commons-to-avoid-question-on-irish-border/

>Unionists: EU is attemting annexation of N.Ireland
tuv.org.uk/eus-attempt-to-annex-northern-ireland-needs-actions-not-words-from-pm/

>21 earthquakes in 50 days, UK is rocking
express.co.uk/news/uk/923237/uk-earthquakes-twenty-one-fifty-days-british-geological-survey

>Row over 'racist' Mosely leaflet
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-43224171

>Munroe clarifies "All white people are racist" comments. With "Racism isn't always conscious"
inews.co.uk/news/politics/racism-isnt-always-conscious-munroe-bergdorf-clarifies-white-people-comments-amid-tory-backlash/

>May belligerent against EU's draft withdrawal agreement
mirror.co.uk/news/politics/theresa-may-rebukes-eu-brexit-12101857

>Legalise Weed: Conservative Home [420 everyday]
conservativehome.com/platform/2018/02/chloe-schendel-wilson-cannabis-prohibition-has-failed-on-all-fronts-the-uk-should-follow-canadas-pragmatic-example-instead.html

>BBC sacks 6 from official aid charity over sexual misconduct
telegraph.co.uk/politics/2018/02/27/exclusive-bbcs-official-aid-charity-sacked-six-staff-sexual/

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/15183719
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-5453665/Was-Cheddar-man-white-all.html
youtube.com/watch?v=foYuocmzjDI
reddit.com/r/unitedkingdom/comments/7zi904/ancient_darkskinned_briton_cheddar_man_find_may/
youtube.com/watch?v=h2R5kCu0Tuw
youtube.com/watch?v=00rDpaqS8o8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

strawpoll.me/15183719
>strawpoll.me/15183719
strawpoll.me/15183719

Start buying guns.

So my aunt has started the money grabbing over my gran's estate, got a solicitor to start threatening my dad

i need to to the chippy for dinner

buy a gun and threaten her

tory shills fuck off

Driving Newbury to Bristol lads. It has been nice knowing you all.

Already went to the local shop for some bits. Shelves were completely bare, people have been panic buying like we're about to head into Threads when there's less than 2cm of snow here. Pathetic creatures.

She's in America so I'd need a very long range

I'm in a discord that is actually physically draining.

It's just filled we communist trannies that make dumb statements like mumsnet has the ear of every politician.

link it m8

mumsnet has some comfy info desu like working from home stuff

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-5453665/Was-Cheddar-man-white-all.html

let us in on it then lad, sounds like a good laugh

youtube.com/watch?v=foYuocmzjDI

Pic is one of main posters.

Here is bois, Sup Forums thinks it's spam
discord gg / NzRqnz

Note, you'll get banned for posting pepes. Even leftypol ones.

The New Scientist article's behind a pay-wall, but I found someone had copied it into Reddit if you're interested
reddit.com/r/unitedkingdom/comments/7zi904/ancient_darkskinned_briton_cheddar_man_find_may/
Ignore the actual Reddit posts, just read the bits of the article
The TL;DR is research from the last few years shows the 16-gene model of skin colour to be inadequate, and modelling methods based on this have been demonstrated to be inaccurate
Guarantee this will not do the rounds on mainstream social media, will not be discussed on BBC and C4 news programmes, will not be noticed by 90% of people. The greatest lie is the lie of omission.

That image sums up Irish people perfectly. Need to add their love for niggers and gays tho

>tfw I was sat in the old thread wondering where everyone went

nob ed

>you'll get banned for posting pepes
wtf i love commies now

who cares, most of the people here from that time were replaced entirely by migration from the continent a few thousand years later

I never understood Anglicanism. The Pope is G-d's representative on Earth yes? How can a king claim to be head of religion, oppose the church, and NOT be deemed heresy?

Imagine every stereotype of 21st Century Communists, that's the server.

Sounds globalist... unless the pope is British.

>The Pope is G-d's representative on Earth yes?
No.
The answer's as simple as that.

It was some fucking overzealous wog-loving steeeeewwwdants at UCL that came up this shitskin theory. But if New Scientist, which is libcucked as fuck, are casting doubts on it, then it must be dodgy as fuck

based mumsnet keeping those trannie fUCKs down

next pope should be british lol

/s

lads your discord just banned me for goalposting

/ourmums/

Move the Vatican to city of London aswell

>who cares...

Loads of fucking libshits and niggers care. If Cheddar man is discredited, then that's a good thing.

>that pic

fucking kek

top kek

>On the Northern Irish border, Mrs May rejected suggestions the UK could decide alone not to impose a hard border with the Republic of Ireland: "It is not good enough to say 'we won't introduce a hard border; if the EU forces Ireland to do it, that's down to them'.
"We chose to leave; we have a responsibility to help find a solution. But we can't do it on our own. It is for all of us to work together."

Fuck off. If the EU wants a wall, let em build one.

It's not ours
It's some commie discord

i mean the one i got linked

This. Let the EU choose between market integrity or causing physical conflict.

>Pope is G-d's representative on Earth yes?
post proofs

God may is such a fucking pussy, how can anyone on the right still not see she is actively sabotaging the negotiations by acting like a wet fish.

The emperor was the head of the church for centuries before the pope.

Besides, that is not the teaching of the Catholic Church. The Anglicans technically did nothing wrong.

Lads can someone explain some things to a brainlet (me);
1. What is a Hard Brexit
2. In Mays speech today when they referring to a hard border between Northern Ireland does it literally mean a wall the whole way across - thought there was one already AND what is the difference in terms of having the wall or not
3. What does Brexit mean from immigration into UK in general? Reckon they'll regulate it as to where it's not a constant flooding of muslims that eventually replace the natives demographically or will it mean most of the immigration will be from commonwealth nations and big time - so potentially loads of pakistani muslims who will do the job alone of the above

i don't get it but am pro brexit anyways

>B-B-B-B-B-BUT IT'S THE WRONG TYPE OF SNOW

You find me offensive? I find you offensive
For finding me offensive
Hence if I should draw the line any fences
If so to what extent if at
Any, should I go? 'Cause it's getting expensive
Being on the other side of the courtroom on the defensive
They say I cause extensive
Psychological nerve damage to the brain when I go to lengths this,
Far at other people's expenses
I say your all just too goddamn sensitive
It's censorship
And it's down right blasphemous
Let's end this shit now cause I won't stand for this
And Christopher Reeves won't sit for this neither
And let's clear this up too I ain't got no beef with him either
He used to be like a hero to me

>1. What is a Hard Brexit
complete sovereignty of our instutions.
>2. there is currently no border checks between the republic and northern ireland, , there might be depending on what customs deal we get
3.immigration will likley contiune to trend upwards, with the tories making no attempt control either eu or non eu migration

GINSTERS
I
N
S
T
E
R
S

My area is getting a mcdonalds,
Lol all the paki takeaways will probally chimpout and complain to the local newspaper and councils

youtube.com/watch?v=h2R5kCu0Tuw

TELL ME WHY I HAVE TO BEEEEE

1, hard brexit is removing ourselves from any of their webs of entanglement. Any sneaky little "customs union" where they can impose on us is disregarded.

2, means passport checks like when you travel to a non eu country, possibly including visas. Not gonna happen because the Irish won't have it.

3, it's a first step. We won't face any more pressure feom the EU if we change our policy to reduce migration. We also have the opportunity to prevent the mud people who have free reign in Europe coming over here.

>complete sovereignty of our instutions.
why are people against this
>there is currently no border checks between the republic and northern ireland, , there might be depending on what customs deal we get
what does that mean? refugees and what not can potentially come through Ireland into the UK? won't they just get caught and sent back anyways
>immigration will likley contiune to trend upwards, with the tories making no attempt control either eu or non eu migration
isn't this because UK is still under EU laws on immigration? Have to see what happens when the brexit actually goes through right? Can imagine labour would be about 50x worse than conservatives though

>1. What is a Hard Brexit
It's just Brexit. Soft Brexit isn't Brexit because we'd still be in customs union/single market.
>2 In Mays speech today when they referring to a hard border between Northern Ireland does it literally mean a wall the whole way across - thought there was one already AND what is the difference in terms of having the wall or not
No border anymore but their were military border posts in the past. If we have different tax/import rules to the rest of the eu then there has to be some sort of customs/tax check between the two to stop smugglers. We know it can be done using tech. The eu says this isn't possible.
>3. What does Brexit mean from immigration into UK in general? Reckon they'll regulate it as to where it's not a constant flooding of muslims that eventually replace the natives demographically or will it mean most of the immigration will be from commonwealth nations and big time - so potentially loads of pakistani muslims who will do the job alone of the above
The migrants that have entered europe wont be allowed in UK even if Merkel gives them EU citizenship. The non-eu immigration is separate but the country seems willing to pay higher prices to counter low immigration.

i like those threads, they make it easy to see how close brexit is to be overridden

sounds good in general then, providing it goes to plan, UK is pretty much immune to being "replaced" at least?

cheers lads, really don't get why there are brexiteers against a hard brexit then

half our immigration has nothing to do with to do with the EU
the tory govverment had the means to reduce the infux of romanain toilet cleaner as well

>, really don't get why there are brexiteers against a hard brexit then
muh economy

We need to watch out for the Daniel Hannan types though, they want to use brexit to make us into an open borders Singapore of Europe. Basically turning our nation into nothing more that a marketplace.

>UK is pretty much immune to being "replaced" at least?
lol no

There's a lot more work to be done. I think we're still working through the shock of leaving, and of course the children of the lie are doing their best to thwart the plans we have. But I think we are moving in the right direction, and even if it does not work out for us immediately, it will in the long run.

I don't think we will continue being replaced as long as we stop immigration. However, the ones we have here will cause significant problems. We need to ban circumcision, kosher and halal meat. Once that is achieved they will hopefully start leaving. What's left will be a submissive underclass.

well shit, are there any other parties that get any notice with strong immigration policies?

Consumerism or Islamism... our choices are dire

kek

No. That's why it is important for people to work within existing political structures to put forward strong arguments in favour of strong immigration control.

Don’t remind me

>shitty weather
>shitty food
>too high rent
>cucks
>gays
>niggers
>ban everything
>bad football

Brexit is leaving the European Union, (see ballot paper) not the Customs Union or Single Market as there are countries outside of EU that take part in either one or both of these arrangements by bilateral agreement.

>The eu says this isn't possible.

The former head of the WTO also says it's not possible.

>complete sovereignty of our instutions.

Absolute sovereignty is a thing of the past as we have to follow so many rules in return for trading with other countries, or for being part of NATO, or being part of the UN, or participating in EFTA etc, that making all of our own rules is only possible if we pull up the drawbridges and refuse to play any part in the rest of the world. And probably starve as a result. Infact an FTA is precisely the giving up of some sovereignty in return for better trade arrangements that benefit both parties. And if there are multiple parties, it's often called a community or a union.

Found out im Irish lads where are the IRA joining forms?

the right in britain doesnt exist, they are all neoliberals and may was the one they chose to prop up the tory party for the time being, and the one to take the fall so the BASED tories can "rebel" against her and make the party great again!

>slavic subhuman

opinion discarded

That’s why I live in the northern countryside

THE customs union as we are a currently in is a constituent part of the EU
People need to the learn the difference between THE customs union and A custom union like norway has

I forgot
>ugly women

one step at a time i suppose, like i said post brexit theres obviously a possibility immigration stances change and I hope they do for you guys sake (and europe in generally obviously)

>I don't think we will continue being replaced as long as we stop immigration.

I am very much a brainlet but I don't understand why people aren't worried about this the most out of everything, do people not understand how awful it actually sounds when replacement through demographics is a very real thing, how can there be any native advocating for it, am I just wrong in assuming that the above will happen or wtf

BLYAAAAAAAAAAAT

t.gypo

>snowy day
>expect comfy britpol thread
>it's invaded by foreigners with no pics of ice age Britain

what happened?

comfy weather
sosij wolls
dont live in a city
mfw hvratski calls someone a cuck
cant do anything about fags in a wonderful western democracy
same with niggers
not everything is banned
GOOOOOOAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

>Found out im Irish lads where are the IRA joining forms?
I believe they have a recruitment office in Sodankylä, Tuomas. Go n-éirí an bóthar leat.

I'm getting mairposter drunk lads, not gone this hard for a wee while

we send all gypsies to London now

Brexit is so much a focus atm that all other issues seem to be on the back burner for now. After we officially leave and implement a point system immigration programme, I think you will see Islam and making trade deals with other nations take precedent as the big issues.

en ole suomalaista

Snowing like mad here again. Went up the shop and got 10 cans of Strongbow Cloudy Storm cider.

And gass8ng the greys, of course.

Northern forrest when?

Yea that's what I was assuming, really hope it pans out like that

>The year is 2006
>Staying up late watching BBC Three and VIVA while slurping Rockstar before playing some Midnight Club

youtube.com/watch?v=00rDpaqS8o8

And now look at us. Fucking Greggs and tramp juice.

Good day for it, lad.

Sweet pic

POST SOSIJ WOLL VOOCAROOS IMMEDIATELY

Better gay than grey.

the mid 2000s were pure comfy kino with the ps2 and the start of the 360 before social media and smart phones were popular

Here’s another cool one

>console gaming

>pc gaming in the mid 2000s

the weather has literally made me get drunk, not my fault