Be American

>be American
>walk outside
>get shot

Honestly think about it like this

Would you rather get shot by one of your own countrymen, or stabbed/ran over/raped by a foreigner

Yeah.... feels great being swedish or german nowadays dont it.

>Would you rather die or .... die

a wound from a gunshot is much more survivable than a stab wound

Is it not a greater insult that some foreigner whose native land is 5000 miles away is doing this to your people, on the mandate of his religion

Honestly that would fuck with me way more than having a random American shoot up a school

Would you rather be betrayed by your own people, or die in a fight to enemies?

caw caw caw

What do you call it when you get betrayed by your own people to die in a fight with an enemy that should have never been there?

>be American
>live boring life
>do random stuff
>hordes of brown germanstans and other inferior nations screech autistically about me online because they're so obsessed they can't go a day without thinking about America
Feels pretty good. I'll take a few people getting shot over government sanctioned acid attacks and trucks, bombs, and beheadings of peace
How's those No Go Zones workin out for ya, Sven?

>hordes of brown germanstans and other inferior nations screech autistically about me online because they're so obsessed they can't go a day without thinking about America

And what really takes the cake is how they keep coming to an American imageboard to do it

>Be German
>walk outside
>get raped

>be meme flag

Your point Hansmed?

Most shootings are with handguns (black on black crime) and 80% +/- survive

Stfu

It rather be shot than have acid splashed in my face.

Bullets are temporary

>stfu
I won shitmathither

neither

I haven't got shot going outside in over 5 years you kraut

>be german
>say something slightly offensive on social media
>door knocked down by merkel and the anti-meme task force
>shoved in prison for saying hitler did nothing wrong ironically

ASATO MA SAD GAMAYA