How can something as lewd as this be considered as sport?

How can something as lewd as this be considered as sport?

Lewdness and sport are mutually exclusive?
Then why is competitive sport full of gay people?

What's lewd about it?

crotch

>allows loli waifu
>allows up to four waifus
your loss

Have you never seen wrestling?

iitai~!

I'm not really seeing it. Not sure where you're from, but in most western countries this isn't even remotely close to lewd. For example, this does nothing for me, as most girls show that much skin all the time in warm weather, but especially in sports where you have to use your entire body. For sports like gymnastics and martial arts, extra cloth just becomes a hindrance, so you want to wear as little as you can get away with to perform well.

That's not a sport.

If vegetables playing with ribbons is a sport, wrestling is a sport.

I have seen Wrstling. And the niggers do the best, although an Irishman did well too. Still, Islam's are inferior.

Wrestling is arguably one of the most technical unarmed fighting styles and its just as competitive as any other sport.

>no bare armpits
not lewd enough

>Seeing a grown woman exposing her legs and half of her ass in a very flexible pose while presenting her crotch at convenient insertion height does nothing for me
Also, just because it's functional doesn't mean it can't still be fucking hot.
Diagnosis: Gay

>resorting to personal attacks for literally no reason

Whatever helps you cope man.

Since when is wrestling not a sport?

They're honestly not that different from Christians back in much earlier times. They're arguably more tame in comparison. I'm sure somewhere in the future they'll learn to become more accepting of others and sexuality in general.

Go away , /moslem/ mexicans. Anime is haram.

>/moslem/
What?

Dude's a retard for bringing this unrelated shit up but you're even more of a retard for actually believing that

If you're trying to change my opinion, you're not doing a very good job. Namecalling is typically what children do, because they lack the intelligence to explain themselves properly.

You sound very full of yourself, trying to prop yourself as the "intelligent and sensible" type on an anime board.
>If you're trying to change my opinion, you're not doing a very good job.
I'm not going to "change your opinion" because going on this tangent would get me rightfully banned since its total off-topic garbage that belongs on other boards. I still reserve myself the right to call you a retard though for having an opinion as safe and naive as that.

and now I forgot to sage this crappy thread too. gomen LOL

I fail to see the problem with being sensible on an anime board, or anywhere for that matter, but fair enough.

I'm not commenting on your attitude, but on how you present yourself

Well I'm afraid you'll just have to deal with it, it's just how I am. If you're not going to at least point out what's so "wrong" about my opinion (so I can possibly go about changing it) I see no point in continuing this conversation.

Well you've been pushing me long enough. I'm a faggot for posting off-topic, but mods keep in mind that not only did I not initiate it, but I'm also saging the thread so it can die off after my response.
>I'm sure somewhere in the future they'll learn to become more accepting of others and sexuality in general.
Muslims do not compromise on a single damn issue. They're some of the most intolerant people on the planet, the media won't tell you about that though since they're bought by the same people who bring muslims into the west in the first place. Migration doesn't just happen, it needs to be both organized and incentivized to happen on a scale as big as it currently does. Muslim populations were virtually non-existant in america pre-9/11, after what should have been a big wake-up call those in charge somehow decided to double down and actively support muslim migration, against all logic. Muslims are still a minority but commit almost all terrorism in the west. Muslims get more radical with each generation, and Islam gets more demanding and intolerant the bigger their numbers get. Just think about that, then realize that the wave of terror and crime plagueing europe right now is the work of a tiny minority. And this minority is reproducing at almost double the rate that the native people do. The future is going to be fucked if we keep thinking that this isn't a problem, when it clearly is.