youtu.be/j-f-7v2j9uk
>AG Sessions on new Opioid Policy 2/27/18
c-span.org/video/?441810-1/
>AG Sessions @Natl AG meeting 2/27/18
c-span.org/video/?441798-1/

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R

prev

Other urls found in this thread:

splinternews.com/the-teacher-who-taught-his-students-to-challenge-the-nr-1823355017
youtu.be/JuRBU8UVhDU
youtube.com/watch?v=dAM9bGHmg8o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We're /tradewar/ now.

MAGA

Wut?

Youtube has gone full WE PROGRESSIVES NAO

Sounds like some black ppl, a handgun and a domestic dispute at Central Michigan Uni? This baby will be memoryholed by this time tomorrow.

MAGA

MAGA

It was Christian version of Onion that made satire.

YOUTUBE HAS GONE FULL PROGRESSIVE

The 'survivors' had been 'taught about the NRA' the morning of the shooting.
>On the day of the shooting, Foster taught the AP Gov students about special interest groups, like the NAACP, American Medical Association, and the National Rifle Association. His lesson plan that day included a discussion about the Columbine and Sandy Hook school shootings, with emphasis on how every politician comes out afterward a tragedy to say the right thing about changing gun regulation. The students learned how the NRA goes to work as soon news reporters and the public move on to the next story

splinternews.com/the-teacher-who-taught-his-students-to-challenge-the-nr-1823355017

~awoo

Apparently facebook is censoring a Christian version of The Onion, by fact checking them. No one is fighting it!

“It wasn’t supposed to end like this.”

I say this to myself every day. EVERY. DAY.

What kind of dumb censorship is that, are communists in the US roleplaying they are in China while living on the US?
Can't President Trump deport those niggers to live there and see how it looks like.

#Polish law #criminalizing #Holocaust speech takes effect...
>Some Poles fear that as the war grows more distant, new generations will mistakenly believe that Poles were the perpetrators of the Holocaust.

This is absolutely nuts. Instead of teaching people about history they decide to literally restrict what words can come out of your mouth OR you are a criminal.

Fucking Europe.

It's fucking happening. Tech is moving in for the kill on alternative views.

holy fuck

WE NEED TO
MAKE
OUR OWN
PLATFORMS

Wanna bet that they only banned it because it was Christian site..?

youtu.be/JuRBU8UVhDU
Guys remember the scene at the end of Sum of All fears when the g-men are going around the world btfoing all the conspirators in the nuke plot
>fucking based scene with redpilled opera music while /ourguys/ get their throats cut and car bombed
When does trump get his version of that scene where all the shitstains who conspired against and tried to fuck him get their torsos ventilated by spooks in the woods
>tfw no trump payback scene while he signs some legislation restricting the powers of intelligence agencies

do you have the worst offenders for that fact check? some of them are ridiculous

True conservatives realize that only a few Democrats *don't* want to take your guns.
COMPROMISE and common sense gun control is needed

This video of ANTIFA making death threats was banned by @TeamYouTube. This was a public protest, it was newsworthy, and covered by other outlets. Watch the video banned by Youtube. ---FAR-LEFT ANTIFA GROUP CHANTS DEATH THREATS---

AWOOVEMENT!

Something big goes down every Friday. Me thinks today could be McMaster. Kelly and Mattis want him out. Cohn may resign as well, he's very much against this trade war.

lol good luck with that. How well are Gab and Voat doing?

The problem isn't that we need our own platforms, it's that the existing platforms have a monopoly on the market. They're too big to fail

>Common Sense Gun Control.
Gun's always loaded.
Shoot to kill.

Rate it.

People here need to understand that it’s LONG over. Communism has defeated America on all fronts.

We already have them. Without a few billion dollars in venture capital, they'll never catch on with normalfags. Why do you think facebook, twitter, amazon all have SJW founders? Were they innovative? No, they get the most funding and copy and combine the best features.

>reee how my jewish grandpa will get rich without telling lies about how she was turned into a soap in polish death camps

I'll take a wild guess and bet this little fact never gets reported on

Any more word on the shooting?

>first 30 posts full of bait and trolling
Is it safe to come out yet and actually post about Trump and the admin now? I'm just a humble man tending to my memes...

>tfw you remember the sad tale of Jeb! every now and then

Why is it that every time platform opens up like voat or gab.ai they just fucking glow in the dark so goddamn bright

like holy shit, I'm not even opening gap.ai withjout virtual machine and vpn

>relying on Faceberg for monetization

>can't see yous
Faggot.

The solution isn't throwing away our freedoms. Hitler was far too kind, putting Jews in concentration camps like America did the Japanese.

*only a few *want*
fixed
WE MUST COME TOGETHER WITH MODERATE DEMS FELLOW CONSERVATIVES.

HAIL REAGAN!

Bring back Skylab

World Trade Organization fears US plans to impose tariffs on steel and aluminium will spark a trade war that is "in no-one’s interests"

The war isnt over so long as we stay armed

That's ridiculous. Everything glows in the dark 100% doesn't it? You're already on every list 100x.

These people are a small minority. They are walking punchlines that everybody makes. Facebook bots are not as important as you think they are.

They have never been more desperate than they are now. Unbelievable.

It is never over.

they get infiltrated and compromised early on. We're not necessarily in the age where mega-sites like YouTube and Facebook can just "pop up" as easily as they did in the past. Since they're funded by so many outside parties with insane reach, it seems impossible for them to fail. I mean, Facebook has over a BILLION users. How do you dethrone a platform like that?

EU'S JUNCKER SAYS EU MUST TAKE MEASURES TO RESPOND TO PLANNED U.S. TARIFFS

>"in no-one’s interests"
but the US's

Bet the little kikelets didn't learn about AIPAC that day

Childhood is thinking Jeb! wanted to win the Presidency
Adulthood is knowing he was there to help Trump all along.

What are you talking about small minority? Why do you think the deep state is against Trump? They are ALL communists & leftists

These walking punchlines regulate all communication between normies.

How many of those billion users are real? How many use it regularly? Seems to be just a hobby for gossipy women at this point.

US can make one bigger and better for their own Astronauts instead of this shared NWO one.

The "elites" are so fucking obsessed with maintaining the status quo we've had since fucking WW2. Most digusting is hearing all the liberals overnight become free-market libertarians or some shit. So proud of Trump for shaking things up, as promised.

>you now remember when he gave that little sperg a pocket turtle and then pretended that he has several tiny carved and hand painted wooden turtles in his pocket at all times to remind him not to win at politics too quickly
the world’s clumsiest attempt at a forced meme photo op

Naive. Even if there was an armed revolution, communists would infiltrate and subvert it. History has already been overwritten, and pre-communist history is considered antiquated and obselete even by people on the right.

its even more annoying because lefties love to act like they're the ones being "silenced" and oppressed and yet none of them will have a thing to say about this.

>Belt and suspenders

Stop talking like this. Communists are too spoopy senpai!

Mental masochism, they don't like being cucked in practice

Good. Had it too good for too long kikes

>new generations will mistakenly believe that Poles were the perpetrators of the Holocaust.

>tariffs
why why why why why

Trump intends to privatize it. Sell it off to private sector.

Memetics. Brand Facebook as a place for old people and creepy Indian men hitting on anything with pulse and vagene.

I don't know enough to have an opinion.
But could this end up bad for America?
Could this make prices on homes, building materials skyrocket?

The deep state isn’t communist. The deep state uses communism to get communists on their side, similar to how they use Israel to keep weepy Christians on their side. The deep state has no ideology other than power and money.

No, they don’t. They regulate communication between girls aged 12-35.

Which is good right? They'll overplay their hand.

To fuck with Chinks, so they stop dumping their low quality shit.

This is the propagandist playbook in a nutshell. Make stories reporting on stories reporting on stories reporting on someone familiar with Trump's thinking. All of a sudden you've made yourself some convenient new facts.

>FAKE NEWS!
>BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN

It's amusing that you believe this act would work here.

Cause fuck globalism

Fuck off Chang

but US steel accounts for like 70% of the US market

Livin' it up at the Hotel Guacamole.

Screw those niggers

No, not at all. We're talking pennies worth of "costs to the consumer." These Jews are just panicking because every shekel is to be hoarded.

No. Chinese steel and aluminum are garbage. You'll see small price hikes (bulk metals aren't a big chunk of the price for most consumer products) but also a major increase in quality.

protectionism is literally the worst thing Trump could do right now with the economy growing

Drinking beer with my cousin get into playful wrestling, she grabs my hand and puts it on her tits, says it's ok I need it bad
What do?

>in no-one’s interests
IVE HAD IT
youtube.com/watch?v=dAM9bGHmg8o

>World Trade
somebody get me a 747

It’s certainly over for America. The “America” and the concept of Americanism that exist today have been constructed by communists.

Is there hope for the future? Yes.
Is there hope for America? No because America, at least as conceived by the founding fathers, no longer exists and was written out of history long ago.

Buy American, hire American.

Is it weird that I read that top line of that pic as "Third Reich" initially and had to do a double take? I'm not even a nazifag, it just came to me like as I opened it up and read it.
Though while I'm not a nazifag, I recognize that Hitler was right.

>satisfied with anything less than 100% and exporting the rest

They work

WE NEED
TO LIMIT OURSELVES
TO ECHO CHAMBERS

(((THEY))) ARE PROBABLY FUNDING THE ALTERNATIVE PLATFORMS

It’s called parallel construction btw

>If you don't let the Chinese subvert your markets and economy, they win
Trudeau is that you? How's your housing market?

Whic will keep our money circulating hefmre instead of being shipped over seas

Actually, you and Canada provide more steel than China. Really upset Canada is being so uppity about this. Obama really did reduce respect for America.

"no"

they work great if you like depressions

Good to know, thanks fren