Re:Creators

There was one real hero of this story, her name was Altair.

She fought endless battles and overcame countless attempts to kill her, and in the end she triumphed, she rescued the one she loved and made her an immortal god.

Other urls found in this thread:

recreators.wikia.com/wiki/Selesia_Upitiria
animenewsnetwork.com/convention/2017/otakon-news-roundup-days-1-and-2/otakon-ei-aoki-re-creators-panel/.120201
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Lie
>Threaten
>Maim
>Kill
>Become God
Altair is perfect.

I'm glad Altair succeeded.

Sales aside, what are the odds of getting a continuation? The ending was conclusive but it refrained from showing some important bits, especially what Altair was thinking or a glimpse of their universe after ECF was done.

Did they totally forget about Shark when everyone was going back? She's still on the loose.

There's really nothing the group can do better than the law enforcement

They said in the writer talkback thing that she was taking a plane to Malaysia.

She lost her uso no uso same time Meteora lost her book so she's no longer a murderous sociopath with reality warping powers, just a murderous sociopath with money. The world has tons of those and keeps turning.

She fucked since her magical powers disappeared and now she's a slightly above average sociopath in Malaysia

I miss my sharkfu

She did it.

She won.

Extremely satisfying.

You ever play roulette?

Always bet on Hat.

It was a story in which every character was a hero. Altair saved her kind and innocent goddess from the evil gods, and everyone saved their worlds from Altair.

>その重要な役割を果たした真鍳ちゃんは羽田空港から旅立ってお別れでしたが、制作当初は、人殺しまでしてる彼女が生き延びるのは、視聴者に納得してもらえないんじゃないかと言われましたね。

I don't know where the Malaysia meme comes from, but there's nothing of the sort on the interview from what google translate tells me. Twitter says overseas without specifics.

For me it was a story of how one lone girl armed with nothing but a cavalry saber and and old Thompson submachine gun fought her way though a JoJo villain with a stand, two assholes with giant robots, a dating sim girl with a shonen powerup, a magical girl with a nuke, a female Guts on a flying horse with a shitload of magic items, a literal soulless clone of herself designed to absorb her, and a max level mage who can shoot missiles out of portals. Yet with pure guts and willpower she persevered and won

It was from some youtube thing with the writers in the week before the final episode aired.

>Thompson

Post Alice art please

Himesama was a hero!

And now she plays the violin

closest thing i've got

The violin of victory.

>Yet with pure guts and willpower she persevered and won
You forgot all the love put by the thousand of her creators and all of the people who cheered for her. No amount of taxpayers money can beat the power of love.

I wonder if she will ever meet titty monster.

>literally powered by niconico memes
That's probably the only thing I liked in that whole mess of a show.

What do you think she does to her daki at night?

My wife, Altair.

Did Altair and Magane ever talk, or even meet in person?

Does Meteora fuck the soda sometime in the future

Needed a scene where all of the internet memes of Altair appear like with the emails in the digimon movie instead of just showing a shocked crowd.

The fact that an internet meme ascended to godhood was badly understated.

>Did Altair and Magane ever talk, or even meet in person?
No, Magane isn't dumb to talk with Altair alone.
>Does Meteora fuck the soda sometime in the future
Yes, after her novels flop because of the unstoppable explanations and she gets fat from eating all the time.

>The fact that an internet meme ascended to godhood was badly understated

Well it already happened once before, November 8th, 2016.

>Holopsicon: The Nighty-Ninth Movement of Cosmos: Sweet Victory

>The winner takes all,
>It's the thrill of one more kill,
>The last one to fall, will never sacrifice their will!

>Don't ever look back, on the world closing in,
>Be on the attack with your wings on the wind,
>Oh, the games will begin.

>And its sweet sweet sweet victory, yeah!

Altair definitely has at least one video that gives her a "fuck you I win" power. Too bad she couldn't show.

They could have shown him in the second season teaser.

PPSh kid, don't take it personnel you got it wrong

Can someone please explain how Altair's/Setsuna's ending worked?

I understand the words themselves but. I'm not sure how to really grasp the metaphysics of it.

Haha, OK, they made a "/u/niverse" together, but really now, what does that mean in relation to the reality that the rest of the cast lives in now?

Say hi to Meteora and her girlfriend.

*ghost girlfriend

He got away easy.

It's exactly like the end of Watchmen where Dr Manhattan goes off and creates the DC universe.

It's a competely new separate universe not connected to the show universe where they will start by deciding on the laws of physics and cosmological constant, etc, and work their way up to life.

I guess they'll be lost in that universe forever. Look how they didn't show up in ep22 at all. Just the two of them in a lonely world, isn't that beautiful

Since she got the power of creation she created a new root universe (a universe that can create other universe through stories). While the land of gods creates many stories at once but that stories can't create stories, it's essentially a potentially infinite list of universes, Altair and Setsuna will use a mutually recursive multiverse in which each universe has the same ability to create story, making it an infinitely deep series of universes that will compete in size with the rest of the entire rest of the multiverse.

> what does that mean in relation to the reality that the rest of the cast lives in now?
Their lives will be the same as ever, and Altair won't have to bother the rest of the multiverse anymore.

Altair and Shimazaki should've dragged Souta into their universe so they could bully him for his faggotry for the rest of eternity.

He doesn't deserve any share of the golden ending.

hey guys its me, the main character

Boy meets girl, that's how stories should be.

>recreators.wikia.com/wiki/Selesia_Upitiria

>Selesia Upitiria (セレジア・ユピティリア Serejia Yupitiria) is the female protagonist of Re:Creators. She is the heroine and main female character

Stop it, you're not supposed to laugh at her remember?

>oh no! she wants to destroy the earth by making the system collaps when it tries to even out all the physically impossible shit that is happening
>I know, let's just have a massive showdown with magic n shit because the system suddenly is irrelevant as long as people believe it's real

>Mop Bison

Heh.

Technically the ECF was in a fictional world so they could go all out without any risks to the land of the gods. And Altair could go all out without risks of getting kicked out of the universe.

I love Magane!

Even Magane with no magic who cut her hair and dyed it black, changed clothes and paid some expensive dental treatment to avoid being easily found?

I would miss her sharkteeth but I'd still love her. Plus she still has her hypnotizing eyes.

Sure yeah.

>she rescued the one she loved and made her an immortal god.
She just wanted to end the world.
They just managed to pacify her with setsuna.

It's a separate universe. or more likely a multiverse since they can be creators there, creating additional universes.

The altair-setsuna moebius strip is a self-sustaining existence now.

That ending did not feel good in any way
Altair is still a Bullshit Fanmade OC character who I wish lost and die.

Which all her power she still couldn't stop a train which is the the best part in the ending beside two of the character being smart enough to not wan to go back to there world.

Altair has to go to another World to keep the Train from winning.

I understand the Creators better and there angry about a bullshit Fanmade OC character winning.

This series has so must promise at the beginning, how did the Creators mess it up so bad?

So in a sense-- could it be thought (now I'm gonna sound kinda religious on all y'all) as the creation glorifying the creator in such a manner so that the creator can be endlessly glorified?

Basically it would be analogous to God's creation glorifying God the Creator through stories of God's creation so that God the Creator would be endlessly glorified?

Hot damn do I like that interpretation.

That's just the beginning pal.

For "the World is full of Abundance and Beauty."

I agree with this thread 100% she did it all she made that show even greater.

It was not a simple a train though, it was the universe guaranteeing that a major violation of it's rules doesn't continue. Like in all those time loop stories and final destination in which no matter what you do the end result will always be the same, Altair could only break it by creating a story for Setsuna, so she isn't someone who isn't supposed to exist anymore.

meant for

WE TRULY WERE THE RE:CREATORS

She couldn't stop the train. But she could escape it.

The relation between altair and setsuna is more mutual. They create each other now. More like the two primordial gods (sky and earth, mother and father etc.) you can find in many creation myths.

The premise is based on a large cast, but few of them were relevant. Yuuya lost his stand, got it back, turned an enemy into a friend, and it all meant nothing. Alicia made a heroic betrayal, and it all meant nothing. Rui did... something? Selesia made another heroic sacrifice, and it all meant nothing.

Altair was like a boss in a game where you can't do any damage to it, but trigger a specific story event and it instantly dies. If the focus was the cast, why not have them be more relevant? If the focus was Altair, why leave her undeveloped until the last episode?

As is, the only relevant people are Altair and Setsuna, with minor help from Souta, Magane, Rui, and Meteora. At least Altair should have been pushed into seeking the multiverse due to the actions of the cast - whether Setsuna summarizing their case or their actions leaving Altair in increasing moral disarray.

>Rui did... something?
pep talk for soda

Gigas machina also had the magic circuit necessary to summon Sirius.

Because meteora installed it.

He also killed Selesia and Charon.

and without Rui's knowledge

>Altair was like a boss in a game where you can't do any damage to it, but trigger a specific story event and it instantly dies.
Two of the best games I have ever played worked like that. There is nothing wrong with that if done correctly.

Which ones?

does it matter?

You mean Charon the true beta male who just completely give up and didn't want to face his own trouble but run away like a pussy from then.

Hopeful Selesia's creator let her end up which a good man in her story and not Charon.

I they're shitty games it matters a whole lot

Knowing where a sudden deus ex machina victory worked helps figure out why it didn't work here.

Not him, but persona 3 you can't damage Nyx, and then you have a cutscene and one hit kill it

>
Are you just... effectively ignoring the Creators? They're more important than you seem to give them credit for. The show is a story about the Creative Process; Ei Aoki said as much at Otakon.

animenewsnetwork.com/convention/2017/otakon-news-roundup-days-1-and-2/otakon-ei-aoki-re-creators-panel/.120201

Ah, but in either case it wasn't a sudden deus ex machina. In both cases it was more that there was a plan and you had all the tools needed to execute the plan. The end boss just stood between you and executing it.

The specific examples are albion and morrowind.

In the first case the plan was to install a magic seed that converted a fusion reactor into a giant plant. The AI stopped you, but the heroes, when losing the battle, just desperately throw the seed at the reactor it happens to work. Technically the end boss can be beaten, but that would take over an hour of game play and would just trigger the same scene, it's more of an oversight by the developers because they didn't plan on anyone being that tenacious and playing flawlessly for more than an hour.

In the second one Dagoth Ur is scripted invulnerable in the game engine and smashes in your teeth. You simply have to rush and survive long enough to apply the quest tools to the heart of a dead god that keeps him alive. Although the game mechanics allow you to get so broken that you can deal damage faster than the script loop sets his health back to maximum. I don't think the developers anticipated that either.

So it ends with her winning and everyone else defeated? Might pick it back up then. I dropped it a few episodes after shark girl came in.

>with her winning
yes
>everyone else defeated
defeated, not necessarily dead

Who died? What of the beta MC guy and the red hair chick and the blue mage girl?