What if it wasn't the rape that broke Casca but the damage she did and can do to Guts...

What if it wasn't the rape that broke Casca but the damage she did and can do to Guts? She was pretty cognizant until she watched him tear off his own arm to get to her.

From the night he became the 100 man slayer on it always hurt her that she was the one thing that could harm Guts. She was suicidal from fatigue and exhaustion right before the eclipse, watching Guts destroy himself, his dream and ambition all for her in the short period leading up to the eclipse and then culmination in the physical self mutilation was probably all too much.

delete that image, nigga

For what purpose?

You seem to be overlooking the fact she saw the only good thing she had going in her life getting butchered and consumed by unworldly monsters
I don't think Guts chopping his own arm in rage could be worst than that.

What if Femto had raped Guts instead?

Hes probably been sticking heavier and heavier cannon balls up there after being raped as a child so he could crush the next dick with his sphincter muscles. So, he'd break femtos dick with his butt.

There is an easy way to avoid butt rape actually, it involves training sphincter muscles and backflipping.

>What if Femto had raped Guts instead?
I feel like consequences wouldn't have been as severe for Guts. Guts would endure it, and although he would be mentally scarred by the ordeal, it wouldn't be as terrible for him as watching Casca get raped. Casca might have killed herself afterwards though. I feel like the only thing preventing her from killing herself is the fact that she's too retarded to do anything.

However I honestly don't think Femto would actually put his dick up Guts' ass. If anything, he'd get the tentacle apostles to hold Guts down while he rides Guts' dick.

Berserk threads usually have some good posts for me to laugh at, let me just dump this image and I'll come back to this thread later for a giggle or two.

Guts has already been raped once. Seeing the woman he loves get raped hit him right in the feels in a way few other things could.

Exactly. I'm sure at that point he'd willingly trade places with her.

Imma dump this one then.

Every Berserk thread is doomed to descend into GutsxGriffith shitposting. Such is the hand of fate hovering above.

When will this manga end and what will its ending entail?

Griffith will wake up in a hospital without his legs and then Dr. Guts will come in and tell him that he was in a car accident and he's been in a comma for the past 5 years. Then he'll make out with nurse Casca outside of the room while Griffith gets a seizure.

Warned you, about commas bro

Hopefully with Griffith's bloody and violent rape.

>want to fuck grifisu all her life
>finally get her wish
>OMG RAPE

With Guts and Griffith engaging in hot intense make up sex

Its not a bug, its a feature.

God, he's fucking ugly. I get butthurt every time I see 2017 Griffith.

> All lies within the current of causality

Does Griffith engage in anal sex with apostles?

How did Miura get away with this?

This also confirms that a live adaptation directed by Raimi with Bruce Campbell as Guts would be amazing

Someone else watched the new emperor's high school, great

>What if Femto had raped Guts instead?
Then we wouldn't be here discussing it because Berserk would be a LOT less popular.

Casca being raped was probably worse on him than him being raped, because he was already raped and traumatized. He essentially watched Casca go through one of the worst things he's ever gone through in his life, but with the fucked up twist that Casca ended up enjoying it.

There's actually an awful lot of parallels between Guts' betrayal by Gambino, and Guts betrayal by Griffith. Rape being the most obvious one.

>Casca ended up enjoying it

She literally kisses him back while he's fucking her

I haven't read the manga or watched any adaptations, but this thing is literally the only kind of discussion I've seen had about berserk.

Stop using the movies as your source.

It's the NTRfags. Same people that spam Takagi-san threads with cuckold bullshit.

>I haven't read the manga
You to read asap.