Oh nonononono

Poland passes the Holocaust law banning you from saying polish death camps

Other urls found in this thread:

congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/senate-bill/720
voiceofeurope.com/2018/03/swedish-woman-who-made-online-jokes-about-islam-could-be-jailed-for-2-years/#.WpmWkzs4hWA.twitter
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

polish death camps

Delet

You better delete that, polish death squads coming for you

oh shet

No Pole user! Don't do it!

It's really weird seeing Europe not having freedom of speech. To us, that's like the fundamental freedom.

Dzwonię po bagiety.

>libel
>free speech

Illegal speech in USA: "I refuse to buy products manufactured in Israel."

I'm calling the cops

Nice try Indonesia, but you can't do a handstand forever!

reported, enjoy prison kike

BAGIETY JADO

its says some holocaust speech , is it part of the bill that got passed or what

Reported for illegal activity

Funny for the eternal traitor- the jew to be betrayed by (((polaks)))

>polska dupa pirdaliona
Speak English snownigger!
I know your second language is Yiddish, but on this board we've had enough of you

STOP SENDING PEOPLE TO JAIL OVER WORDS IS IT SO FUCKING HARD

Fundamental drain on the taxpayer, thats what you are.

>exposing lies
>libel

A nerve to this Polish cunt

Are you kidding me? I thought Poland was one of the last hopes.

that's because everything in the united states is settled by private contracts. what you say doesn't really have any effect on those so it's not important to regulate it

Sauce me

reported for illegal content.

Noice

I don’t even get why this is controversial.
Germany invaded Poland and built camps on their land.
Seems like Jews just want to have a reason to bully every country no matter what they truth is and this takes away their leverage over Poland

B-but muh polish holocaust.

I personally don't deny the six million
My humble opinion is that it should happen again

>Seems like Jews just want to have a reason to bully every country no matter what they truth is and this takes away their leverage over Poland
OY YOU FUCKING ANTISEMITE! HOW DARE YOU!

Reported

Reported for illegal content. Enjoy prison, plumber.

poland needs those death camp tourists

They're gonna put you in a polish death camp for that.

No such thing, but there will be soon if you keep it up.

mossad nigger

Poland crowns Jesus Christ the King of Poland then they turn around and criminalize speech about the Holocaust. I don't think that is what Jesus would want or agree with. Man up, Poland. You are either for truth and freedom (Jesus) or against it, but you can't play both sides. If you truly see Jesus Christ as your King, then you would have no fear and would trust in Him to help you follow Truth and be Just.

By the way, is Poland also criminalizing speech against the Bolshevik slaughter of millions of Christians in Russia in the early 20th century?

Good. We don't have the First Amendment in Poland anyway so if we want any speech-related laws, these are the kinds we want!!

Because in a few years, what's left of Germany is going to have to decide whether their last crumbs go to Israel, or more rapefugees. And their mud brown voter base isn't going to pick Israel. So the Jews are trying to line up a new host

Lol you think you'll dupe Polaks with your Jesus talk, leftist. Fuck off. Jesus walks with me every hour of every day and he hates faggots like you.

das it mane

see you later....

POLAND NO!

CDPR died for this.

GET TO DA CHAPPA

Gdyby ktoś pukał, otwieraj bez obaw, to tylko psy.

>leftist.
>dupe
>Jesus talk,
Found the commie.

What?

kek

congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/senate-bill/720

>t. le 56% larper who has no clue what Bible is about

It's crazy when the memes turn out to be true

meanwhile in sweden

voiceofeurope.com/2018/03/swedish-woman-who-made-online-jokes-about-islam-could-be-jailed-for-2-years/#.WpmWkzs4hWA.twitter

Everybody laugh at Poland.

F

>congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/senate-bill/720
what the fuck

holocaust speech? what in fucks name is holocaust speech? free speech, hate speech and now some quantum level speech?yes and no?

Perfidious Albion

> to be betrayed by (((polaks)))
gtfo

it shall be U.S. policy to oppose boycotts fostered or imposed by foreign countries or an international governmental organization against Israel.
Nothing to see here.
Any speech about Holocaust, for example "public and untruthful statements blaming Poland for war crimes" which Jews don't want to be illegal for some reason.

gas

GEEIFUCKINGWONDER.jpeg

It's only against people trying to blame Poles for the holocaust, when their land was invaded and lots of them were killed
If Jews didn't try to constantly rewrite history in their favor this wouldn't be an issue

>Jews demand Poland accept millions of third world migrants to fuck over their nation
>Poland tells Jews to fuck off
>Jews blame Poland for "Muh Holocaust" in an attempt to make them feel guilty
>Poland tells Jews to Fuck off
>Israel and the International Jewry demand Sanctions on Poland for not letting in migrants, and denying "their role in muh holocaust"
>Poland creates law telling Jews to stop lying about "Muh Holocaust"

That's pretty much the situation right now.

slavery is lucrative, you surprised?

>kike basin

no no nono NONONONONONONONO

I WILL REPORT YOU GOYYYY

Can you say polocaust?

We are living under EU tyranny, absolute 1984.

th

>thinks the south in the 18 century had lucrative life
lol

Include me in the screenshot

I am stupid. I thought, from OP's image, that the law was like that of Germany, basically a "hate speech" law against questioning (((their))) story of the Holocaust. I just read the article. I stand corrected. Poland is doing what is Just. Thank you Poland for not standing down.

>That's pretty much the situation right now.
Thanks for explaining. I was completely misinterpreting the situation in Poland so I appreciate your rundown.

>polish death camps