4 shot in shooting at Central Michigan University. GUNMAN GOT AWAY and is on the run as we speak...

4 shot in shooting at Central Michigan University. GUNMAN GOT AWAY and is on the run as we speak. I'm literally across the street from campus, cops and helicopters everywhere, FBI, whats going on.

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-government/2018/03/02/shooting-central-michigan-university-two-reportedly-killed-suspect-large/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fake and gay

Photos

Send phone loc screen shot

Honestly fuck this horrible shit. Fuck the internet. I remeber in year 8 I wanted to shoot up the school cause I watched video of the Colombian shootings and at the time felt I shared the same feelings as they did but as I know now it was empathy. But even now I know my empathy is a burden draws me into the worst of people because I can comprehend the suffering. Fuck I wish the government would see this is not a gun problem but a mental issue.

honestly dude its fucked up. Society breeds people to do crazy things like this.

$100 says he used an (((AR-15)))

In a other thread i rolled doubles for atleast 5 killed

handgun actually

It’s true lads, Mount Pleasant fag reporting in. Took these on my way to work.

CNN is racist for not covering a nigger spree

is black lives matter shooter ??

19 yr old James Eric Davis, 130 lbs.
So some string bean jig got butthurt over a domestic dispuite

Proof of location

Man I honestly can understand the kids that do this but fuck the media for exploiting the first that stats the dominoe. Cause before the Vegas there was a shooting but everyone forgot and so did I

good to see another mt. p fag on here, Im at work right now by pita pit and insomnia. Keepin an ear out for sure.

Stay safe user. I'm over by The Bird. The chopper is staying in my area so you should be safe. Post if you require assistance lad.

Nigger on the run still? That means his score can go up still

appreciated. Wish we could all get off work and go on a manhunt for this douche

wtf is going on in this country

Niggers, muslims and jews

It is diversity desu

Niggers, Muslims, Jews, and we're coming up on SUMMER TIME :D

Yeah, CNN has yet to cover it once on their broadcast this AM. At least that I saw.

bunch of hillbillies jacking off on a guardrail and u call this a happening???

All Lives matter to Black lives matter? No mater no pater

Depending on how things go down, universities often limit what gets out at first. Kind of how like usually the campus cops act as a limited extension of the local police.

Universities have to worry about some kids being minors and especially the parents getting mad and not donating or sending their children there. Universities are corporations.

And the MSM will never cover this

A think a shooting at a fucking school negates all that. If it were a white shooter CNN would be on it from the start

Yeah that didn’t stop CNN from blasting out minors faces and interviews. We know exactly why the media is not called Covering this. It is because he is a black suspect. in that Marjory Douglas shooting so don’t drop me that BS.

Like I said, it depends. If it's a big staged event with actors then of course CNN will be there. If it's something the university can keep under wraps at first professionally like almost every shooting that happens then that's what they'll do.

And of course if it's some random local nigger thing CNN won't be interested to cover it anyway.

>be manlet nigger
>shoot up school in your ridiculous nigger attire
>try to get away
I'm sure nobody will recognise the monkey in the banana pants kek.

Not white shooter. Non news. We need to make whites look like evil psychopaths with guns.

>
>
>
>
SHILLS OUT IN FULL FORCE, THIS IS NOT A DRILL

Whats your relationship like with your father?
Also, where you on any medications? If so don't be rama rama, it's messing with you head!

FUARRRK

this guy could be Obama’s son

The shooter is black and the dead victims are his parents! Expect this story to be buried.

He shot his parents. Who cares. There was a fucking terrorist attack on the French embassy in Burkina Faso today. Not 1 thread.

>be Murrilard
>Get Shot at college by a manlet goblino nignog

>Central Michigan University
So niggers shooting niggers

So now they'll continue to scream "Waaah ban all guns, it's the only sensible gun laws"
Or the guy was just trying to take some heat off the AR15 by showing it's not the only evil child-killing deathstick

Also bump of concern for fellow MI anons; I have friends at CMU

PICTURE OF SUSPECT AT CRIME SCENE

Kek

>terrorist attack
hey this might be a happenin-
>French embassy
wait
>Burkina Faso
no one cares

breitbart.com/big-government/2018/03/02/shooting-central-michigan-university-two-reportedly-killed-suspect-large/

Because the libtards say so.

nignog school shooter
wypipo crazy meme is dead
rejoice

probably just a nigger

Glad to see other mt. p fags comfy and posting

inb4 some kike rejoices that the school shooter group is now more inclusive.

Goddammit. Where I'm at right now is about to be swarmed by BLM nig nogs and Now when I go back to my town for spring break in gonna have to deal with gun control roasties.