Why did he do it? And whats going on with him now?

Why did he do it? And whats going on with him now?

Other urls found in this thread:

pjmedia.com/lifestyle/will-guts-link-fatherlessness-school-shootings/
archive.is/CsBhO#selection-1303.0-1303.354
archive.is/qT8Ib#selection-4281.0-4287.106
archive.is/f1TDV#selection-219.0-219.132
archive.is/UlAPn#selection-1927.0-1927.181
youtube.com/watch?v=BmcSsc0TZxU
twitter.com/ariodzernbc6/status/964274050821390342
liveleak.com/view?i=1b5_1518718340
henrymakow.com/2018/02/Mossad-Chabad-Deep-State .html
investmentwatchblog.com/bombshell-confirmed-broward-county-deputies-were-ordered-to-stand-down-then-all-radio-communications-were-cut-off-while-the-shooting-continued/
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=16&v=HEKf1qdCFk0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The question is: Who put him up to it ?

Who told him not to have an escape plan, why would he go down the street and eat at a restaurant, just minutes after doing it ???

Why would he use Uber, which leaves a massive digital footprint, to go to the school ?? Why not just use a simple $ 50 bicycle you can buy on Craigslist any day of the week, why in the world would you take an Uber to pull off such a crime ??

the kid was clearly set up

MKUltra or a private milliary patsy

Is it so hard to believe that a pissed off kid just grabbed a gun and decided to kill a bunch of students in a school he didn't like?

Why the fuck is everything a conspiracy with you niggers? Why do chicagos astronauts and doctors kill eachother everyday? Someone clearly is setting them up lol! XP

Kys

this is a total hoax

that kid did not just shoot 17 people

Faggot didn't an hero so he fucked up

Why are there no details?

What gun?
How many bullets?
How large the mags?
How was he captured?
Why was he in the school at all?

la creatura...

Grew up with a single mom. Never had a chance.

AR-15
Hundreds of bullets
30 round mags
He got tackled by the cops outside, there's pics of it
To shoot up the school

>waaaah mommy they're questioning the narrative

>Why do chicagos astronauts and doctors kill eachother everyday? Someone clearly is setting them up lol! XP

I mean, the cia did import a ton of crack cocaine into their communities, and then the democrats did sorta destroy their family structure. 75% of all blacks are born out of wedlock.

So, yes, it's a conspiracy.

Look at this poor fucking orc looking bastard with his slanty cat eyes and fucked up mongrel face.
All over America these poor mishapen mutt bastards are polishing their guns.
Father. Why am I not white like my ancestors? FATHER!
Let this be a lesson to all of us to build a wall around America and never miscegenate.

If you wanted to bait for yous you only post once, OP is a fag.

I used to not believe the MKUltra, but just like the holocaust this event has turned out to be way too beneficial for the jews

Dey were awl weally mean 2 me so I shoot them up u never folget my name faggets pol tell me shoot them up so I did.

Because he fell on the ugly side of mongrelhood. Poor little thing.

>AR-15
Well who manufactured it? I remember several years ago Bushmaster was pretty much being burned at the stake.

pjmedia.com/lifestyle/will-guts-link-fatherlessness-school-shootings/

this

pol gtfo

Wavier of appeal has been granted. He's on 24 hour suicide watch.

It was M&P sport AR. And theyre saying he used 10 round mags because the 30 rounders wouldnt fit in his backpack

Hoax sage

More likely, someone replaced the "blanks" in the shooting drill. Broward county officers killed students unknowingly, then the urgency for a coverup arose and the same entity that replaced the blanks had a perfect patsy right h.... oh shit, where did he go? we told him to show up here. Fuck guys, find him now!

kek. It's kinda funny imagining a conspirator freaking out about not finding the patsy
>fuck guys we're gonna blow it!!?!?
the head guy just rambling on about how if you want something done right you have to do it yourself

>he's WHERE?
>MCFUCKINGDONALDS! this is no time for a big mac

You've seen the kids at that school, is it so crazy he was just an outcast and had a dark mentality and snapped one day?

He realized the Jews made him le 56% face and wanted to take his revenge on jewish kids

Sup Forums gtfo... of /pol./

>The “weapon and bullets were not high quality and were breaking apart,” one of the legislators, state Sen. Lauren Book, D-Plantation, told the Herald.
>Cruz went in with only 10-round magazines because larger clips would not fit in his duffel bag, Book said.
Yet somehow he shoot Meadow Pollack 9 times on the 3rd floor. Also on the 3rd floor he
>Sources told CBS News that Cruz broke a third-floor window, possibly to fire upon people from above. Sources say he tried to create a "sniper's nest" by shooting out the window, firing 16 rounds into the glass, CBS News correspondent Manuel Bojorquez reports. But the hurricane-proof glass appeared to have stopped it from shattering, Bojorquez reports.
This is the same floor where 2 teachers witness someone in mask and helmet. This timeline dumber than Vegas
archive.is/CsBhO#selection-1303.0-1303.354 - sniper nest
archive.is/qT8Ib#selection-4281.0-4287.106 - 10 round mags
archive.is/f1TDV#selection-219.0-219.132 - meadow shot 9 times

>Mackenzie Hill had just left her AP Psychology class for the bathroom.
>Her twin sister, Meghan, a student in the same class, stayed behind. The bathroom was closed, so Mackenzie made her way upstairs. Then she heard the bullets. Ten, maybe 15 gunshots.
>Looking to her left, all the way down the mostly empty second-floor hallway, Mackenzie noticed a man holding a large gun.
>“I immediately knew it was him,” she told The Post, recognizing Cruz’s face. She remembered the boy from her middle school, and from the dollar store in town. She recalled his terrifying Instagram posts about wanting to kill people. “I always had a bad feeling about him,” she said.
archive.is/UlAPn#selection-1927.0-1927.181

But then in the interview here at 0:20 changes it around
youtube.com/watch?v=BmcSsc0TZxU

It Also conflicts with the whole Chris McKenna story
>twitter.com/ariodzernbc6/status/964274050821390342
No helmet, no armor, no mask.

>According to an eyewitness, Cruz arrived at the school in a small, gold-colored vehicle. He was wearing a maroon shirt, black pants, and a black hat and carried a black duffel bag and backpack. The eyewitness watched as Cruz walked towards one of the school buildings. Moments later gunshots were heard, and the eyewitness called a “Code Red.”
He was wearing a maroon shirt, black pants, and a black hat
>“And then I suddenly saw the shooter… standing in the hallway, actively shooting down the hallway. Just a barrage of bullets. And I’m staring at him, thinking, ‘Why is the police here?’ This is strange ’cause he’s in full metal garb — helmet, face mask, bullet-proof armor, shooting this rifle that I’ve never seen before.
full metal garb — helmet, face mask, bullet-proof armor

>“He picked bad person 101 very well because he picked the one contained building, and then he pulled the fire alarm,” the teacher said. (Rospierski)
>The shooting began just before dismissal, after Cruz pulled the fire alarm. Students and teachers were puzzled because the school had already held a fire drill that day. Still, some left their bags by their desk and walked out of their classrooms.
>On the first floor, Geovanni Vilsant, 15, said he was in a Spanish classroom when a fire alarm went off, urging all the students out of their classrooms. Then, two minutes later, gun shots rang out enveloping the three-floor building in explosions.
>Then students reported hearing another fire alarm around
>2:35 p.m. An announcement via school’s loudspeaker then told
>teachers and students to evacuate. “We heard the pops.”
liveleak.com/view?i=1b5_1518718340
video of the shooting into room 1214, first floor. No fire alarm. A kid named Sid Fischer did reddit AMA. He was in this room and says the fire alarm goes off 10-15 seconds after the shooting. Now I know why. It is to cover up the fact there is no alarm going off in the video.

Mossad-Chabad-Deep State Behind "Operation Parkland"

"Far from being a victim, David Hogg was one of the forward observers of the joint Israeli-CIA death squad sent to Parkland, ensuring that sufficient numbers of his classmates were killed. "The Jewish-born Cruz was likely recruited by the Shomrim secret society to be a patsy for the commando raid and was brainwashed at Chabad House.

Why so many JEWS at the center of the Parkland massacre?

CONFIRMED: Broward County deputies were *ORDERED* to stand down… then all radio communications were cut off while the shooting continued

investmentwatchblog.com/bombshell-confirmed-broward-county-deputies-were-ordered-to-stand-down-then-all-radio-communications-were-cut-off-while-the-shooting-continued/

S&W. You can literally find all this information on the wikipedia page.

I wish I was a little girl

Hadn't seen those videos. Damn, son

How long does the fire alarm sounds?

he stood to inherit close to a millions dollars very soon, so it wasn't for money. My guess is he did it for power and fame. Nothing more nothing less

He's in a single cell eating three meals a day and getting 1 hour a day for gym.

They just had to query their DB for troubled kids that go to that school. Order by the count of calls/records that the ignored for months. Voilà, they have their patsy.
Then tell him to admit everything to make things easier and that he can play vidya for the rest of his life. Nobody would belief him anyway and he most likely gets killed within an instant when he steps a foot outside.

I dunno, but the video with the shooting was like the 3rd room he was shooting up so it would have been really, really early in the event.

you forgot jew

Source on this fanfic?

He didn't do it.
The government did it - multiple shooters in full black body armor like the eyewitnesses said. This guy Cruz just fits the "rightwing domestic extremist narrative" so he got scapegoated.

We will never hear from Cruz again - only maybe see him giving middle-finger to the camera in his cell .just like that Tsarnev guy after the Boston Bombing

>I wish I was a little girl
STOP THINKING LIKE THIS

>be american
>get shot

Just another day in burgerstan.

According to his relatives warning to the police his mum had died, he was mentally ill AND WANTED TO EMULATE ISIS.
The only difference between him and all the others was he didn't become a Muslim first AS FAR AS WE KNOW - since mumbling a prayer is the only prerequisite.
We got blamed by the left.
Their society produced every bit of the problem and we get ... I can't continue I'm getting too angry.

Y-you too?

My friends and I were discussing how gangster it is to show up to a shooting in an uber. It's the kinda shit rappers talk about.

SHOW UP TO THE SHOOTIN IN UH UBAH

Lee Harvey Cruz is a patsy.
Sheriff Scott Israel Ruby will silence him.

Bump because questions attract JIDF

You guys sound gay.

The greater question is: Who put this homonculus out of his bottle?

so Cruz uses 10 round magazines. someone explain how he fires off 17 shots
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=16&v=HEKf1qdCFk0

>believe what CNN tells you like I do or you're retarded

ABC said Cruz fired 3000 rounds per minute
6 minutes shooting = 18000 rounds

he must have had help carrying the ammo

i cant figure out if these threads are meant to be satire. do ya'll unironically believe that every single mass shooting that takes place in america is the result of some grand conspiracy? the kid was just an edgelord, no different from the va tech shooter or even elliot roger to an extent. i wish pol wasn't such shit now, i havent found anything to fill the void yet

Defective abortion failed to die.

that's great, but he just shot 17 times in a row with a 10 round rifle

And this kid was probably on some fucked up meds brought to you by Big Pharma which IS a real (((problem))) - Being a neurotic 56% half Jewish mongrel who looks like an elf probably doesn't help either

For the record: I'm not saying anyone put him up to it, but I'm willing to bet not having any friends and being on meds is most of what set this kid off

>30 rounders wouldnt fit in his backpack
What kind of backpack can't fit a magazine what?

don't blame crack for a problem that began decades earlier

Sup Forums is responsible for this. You turned a jew into a white supremacist then you stabbed him in the back with the 56% memes. SHAME on YOU

Probably a Russian Bot

he had a 10 round clip and 7 in the chamber
obviously

>muh meds
>muh big pharma

he was prescribed meds because he was unstable. if anything, the meds did nothing (which is what they do in the majority of cases). i don't get how people don't understand this, he wasn't just some normal, healthy kid that received meds for no reason then went crazy

ur mom gay faggot

Go do your >muh X shit to the 9/11 of people who die of opiates every couple of weeks in the United States

There is enough information and police reports on news sites that show he’s been a complete sperg since he was a child

don't doubt it

Id provide links, but you niggers are so fucking lazy you'd probably ignore them.

Because he's retarded. Our society is focused on "integration" of people with low intelligence and impulse control issues which leads to all sorts of problems like this.

Who cares what's going on with him? Honestly. No one cared before, and no one really cares now.

This kid had girls following him on Instagram. Was he really that bored he shot up the school? Shit like that makes me feel like it was a conspiracy.

el goblino

>chicagos astronauts and doctors kill eachother everyday

I laughed

Autistic sociopath.

this...

I doubt she was, considering she doesn't bring any of that up in the tv interview & the timing of the gun shots also changes drastically

Girlfriend left him, guy's a cuck

Mossad-Chabad-Deep State Behind "Operation Parkland"

"Far from being a victim, David Hogg was one of the forward observers of the joint Israeli-CIA death squad sent to Parkland, ensuring that sufficient numbers of his classmates were killed. "The Jewish-born Cruz was likely recruited by the Shomrim secret society to be a patsy for the commando raid and was brainwashed at Chabad House.

Why so many JEWS at the center of the Parkland massacre?

CONFIRMED: Broward County deputies were *ORDERED* to stand down… then all radio communications were cut off while the shooting continued

Seen on vid fighting with group of nigs
Gf left him for a nig(?)
Yet he killed white kids? Maybe he just entered the wrong class
Lots of jewish facility at the school and a substantial jewish population in the community so it makes you wonder what's really going on here.

Oh and the real question we all wanna know, did he rape anybody in the process?

The sherrif's name was israel for fuck sake

The only mass murder that you know of are the one that main stream media tells you. People are murdered by gun in this country every day. Yes "every school shooting" has been a government hoax.

All memes and conspiracies aside - everyone has a little evil within them. There was a guy i knew in school who was bullied and beaten by his parents. I would talk to him occasional and honestly you couldn't tell what was happening in his life. He volunteered for local charities and would help with fundraising for animal rights groups. Then one day he randomly stabbed and killed 3 people and the local newspaper stated he planned to kill more people. And no, he wasn't as sociopath or psychopath, just a completely sane human being who's brain just snapped one day.

It just goes to show that anybody is capable of evil.

right, because clearly the poster was addressing pain pills and not anti-depressants

girlfriend cheated on him with 2 black guys

yeah no shit people are murdered every day, it's called drug violence. and if you really believe the school shooting thing, then your mind has been irreparably damaged by pol. why is it so hard to accept that there are some angry kids who want to watch the world burn? all the anti-gun legislation that gets proposed after events like this is just from liberal opportunists. they have no reason to plan elaborate hoaxes because they can just wait for events like this to happen.

this is the unfortunate truth, and also why killings like this will never stop. people go on and on about "mental health" but you dont need to be crazy to do something like this. really all you have to be is an asshole

Fucking kekd

don't underestimate the autism of Sup Forums

By Azura! It’s the Grand Champion! I can’t believe it’s you, standing here, next to me!

time travel is real and he killed the next hitler in that school shooting

but he killed 16 more to make it look not so obvious

Cruz is sitting in a cell thinking about how fucking retarded he is. Thats what he is doing right now.

Tell us how Sup Forums made you gay

>Be CIA Jew, want to orchestrate false flag attack
>purposely ignore reports from concerned citizens from all over the country until you find the perfect patsy
>execute attack
>"my bad for ignoring this patsy" - FBI
>Jew Media: "We're not reporting on the perpetrator of the largest school shooting in history because it glorifies the attacker"
>"YOU DON'T NEED A WAR MACHINE WEAPON OF MASS DESTRUCTION AR-15. GIVE US YOUR GUNS".