“Anyone born between 1981 and 1996 (ages 22-37 in 2018) will be considered a Millennial...

>“Anyone born between 1981 and 1996 (ages 22-37 in 2018) will be considered a Millennial, and anyone born from 1997 onward will be part of a new generation,” the Pew Research Center says.

So now that is settled, that means the vast majority of undergraduate college students are Gen Z. Are you willing to tell me that most college student at this moment are right wing Nazis that Sup Forums keeps trying to meme to reality?

big if tru

Arbitrary bullshit. I was gen x, now millennial faggot?

Who here /1998/ master race

> be born in 1996
> read this shit

>being this bothered

Young people in Sweden are about 20% more conservative, 40% more nationalist and 50% mor communist than the average.

Some shit u just can't let slide

I'm one of those
>Born 1998

Back when society was conservative and traditional, the only way to rebel was to reject these principals. Now that society is progressive and liberal, how do you think the youth will rebel? The pendulum always swings back.

Yep

So you're just talking out your ass. Have you been on a college campus recently?

1908-2000 you double nigger

College freshman here. Heil Hitler

This is nigger tier shit. I've been a "Boomer" "gen x" now I'm a fuckin millennial for being born in 83? Bushed and buried.
/thread

>110%

This is the kind of quality math I expect from Sweden.

1998 reporting in

Hello fellow 83er

-00 here, true masterrace

83 was never gen x. Wah wah wah

you were never a boomer..

I prefer the term Generation Y.

"Millennial" is pretty much calling us niggers.

83 is the master race. All my friends have families, good jobs, etc.

Working on my 4th kid myself atm.

i was born in 1944

88 was good year.

We all believe you.

>Have you been on a college campus recently?

No sorry, I'm a straight white male.

Timestamp you old fuck

>“Anyone born between 1981
Fuck off. I was born in January of 1981 and I'm a fucking Gen X'er, not some shitty Millennial.

1992 here I prefer generation why

Gainfully employed (six figures) married homeowner here. Life is pretty good all things considered.

1985 here

I apologize for my generation

No, born in 97 and currently 3rd year undergrad studying history at a good coop school with a $20/hr internship lined up for the summer

The few other people i know of who browse Sup Forums are complete fucking autists

>be at apartment party
>everyone drinking, smoking bowls
>couple kids at the counter, taking shots
>kid who browses Sup Forums and makes everyone cringe with his Sup Forums shit standing there
>6’0, fat, ugly, ironically looks like dude from untermensch poster
>being generally retarded, talking about “niggers”, girls visibly judging him or walking away
>all of the sudden he charges this one girl
>tackles and pins her to the floor
>she doesnt think its funny, starts crying
>everyone goes silent and just looks at him
>people start leaving
>i leave after one more game of melee

So much cringe

1990 here

so gen z is the reason why Sup Forums is shit now

That shit is so fucking stupid who care jews need to die regardless.

I'm Millennial and anyone trying to blame me for my generation I will call them out for their collectivism. Being collectively blamed for things made me a hyper individualist.

I don't. Apologizing for your generation is like apologizing for your race, gender, or religion. Anyone who demands I apologize is a bad person and I can and will call them out on it.

Post exact date, or be reported for underage

Happy for you user.

Seriously? He just, ran up to this chick and tackles her?

How can you be a Boomer if you don't remember the 60s?

>'86
>Own my own home.
>Own two cars.
>Own two dogs.
>Have one kid.
>Have a misses.
>About to start a new job so she can be a full time stay at home mom.

Nice to know I won't be lumped in with those brain dead idiots anymore.

/99/
I'm no Nazi, I am a Nationalist Populist. It just happens that I happen to ironically like hitler out of spite.

Very eye opening. Absolutely cringe

I refuse to be categorized with retards who didn't always have the internet

I call myself Millennial because that's what I am but I don't feel any guilt or shame. I've been exposed to the concept of collective guilt or shame so much I'm unable to feel any.

I also don't fully meet the description of any generation. I don't see why I should magically think this or think that just because I was born in a certain year. If someone tells me I can't think or believe a certain way just because I was born in a certain year I'll tell them off. You can't police my thoughts.

Likewise, user!

>Born in 97
Fuckk yeah, managed to escape.

I escape by refusing to acknowledge any generational guilt or shame. I will make anyone who tries to do that to me into the bad guy.

If I'm lumped with brain dead idiots I don't care anymore. I can fuck people's lives over if they underestimate me enough and that's what they deserve for their prejudice against me.

>>Own two dogs
wow you made it

Millenials will point
Gen Z will shoot
feels good man

Its more shared cultural experiences, not general shared attitudes. Yes, it's dumb criticizing people for being born in a certain year, but 9/11 and the world after was so different for America that if you are old enough to remember an era before that shitty day, you are definitely a Millennial

Yeah I think 97/98 is a good split, maybe even 2000

My one cousin born in 1997 I can relate too even though I’m 7 years older but his sister is born y2k and her and her friends are competely unrelatable to me.

I would agree the youngest millennials are about 20

And this is a revelation... how? Anyone who has ever looked into this already knows. The only thing that has been made solid here is the 1996 marking the end of millennial generation, previously it fluctuated from 1997 to 2000.

This how dare those boomer retard “scientists” try to put a label on everything their pea brains can’t understand

>tfw the term "Millennial" was made up because "Gen Y" didn't stick
Pic related, damn goyim are gullible

oh well who gives a fuck IRA

Yea, she was also a big girl so he must have thought she would play along. But she did not, as he has her pinned hes laughing and shes crying while everyone just awkwardly looks at them and around the room. Seemed like the general consensus in the air was...should we do something about this?

Completely ruined the vibe of the party, everyone was cleared out and somewhere else by 11:15

yes

/1996/ here who just started college. I´ve noticed that a lot of the guys cringe at the sight of a feminist. Most of them are fed up with the bullshit me2 campaign.
Many of them are quite conservative, they dont drink so much, work hard at school and most of them go to they gym several times a week

>As a gun owning american that lives in his own home at 34, I'm the same as a 22 shit stain liberal
ENOUGH.

I wanna Swedish flicka to bare me some ItalioSwedish barnen.

I agree there are shared world events and things like that but people make it about attitudes and personalities.

>1998

Who cares. These are arbitrary made-up terms anyway.

I relate more to people born in the very late 90s and early 2000s than I do with people my age. But I'm a Sperg.

yeah but Sup Forums isn't conservative. they might, MIGHT, be traditional but definitely not conservative.

Krille?

>Implying a 22 year old can't be conservative because of an arbitrary age

>Sup Forums will soon be full of people with no memory of shit like 9/11

It's not a combined fucking stat.
He means the average swedish teenager is 20% more conservative, 40% more nationalistic and 50% more communist.
What he didn't mean and what you thought was that 20% of teenagers are conservative, 40% are nationalists and 50% are communists. Now who's bad at maths dumb mutt

>random girl gets assaulted
>"...should we do something about this?"
I bet the people witnessing the Kitty Genovese incident thougt the same thing.
If the thought of doing anytning even comes up you DO IT without hestitating ffs

damn this girl needs to be BLACKED

Autists like that don't belong on Sup Forums. Normies are easy to get along with if you can stomach their idiocy.

>born in 1997

tfw gen z

suck it oldfags

>Krille
?

>born in ‘79

God damn did I dodge a bullet

I still think gen z should be called tranzgen

Right wing Nazis? Certainly not the women that's for sure. This generation of women is dumber than ever

it already is

A poll I did on r9k a year ago showed that 80% of the board was people who are under 21 today

>?
Im on to you faggot

You need a catchy name, notice how kids today have no identity and I catchy name and nobody really knows what to think of them

By the time the oldest millennials were like 14 there were books being written
about them.

The young kids have been competely overshadowed due to the chaotic world since 9/11 nobody has even though about them

Same thing happens during the 30’s and 40’s which is why those kids are called “silent” they were told to shut up and get out of the way while the adults were busy

These kids were told to stay inside or under supervision because of terrorists and shit. Now some of the oldest ones are on the news and everyone’s like “wait who the fuck are these kids”

You are in the same boat with us and there is nothing you can do about it!
She has been SANDED already.

If you look really closely her face looks exactly like the kid from the sixth sense. Can't unsee.

You did but that doesn't mean I'm taking collective guilt. I refuse to be collectively guilted and see anyone who tries to do this to me as the bad guy. I can and will call them out on it until they either stop or get tired of me.

they should've started with researching the word millennial

My reaction to 9/11 was that everyone overreacted to everything. It made me completely dismiss almost all threats people say when the sky is falling. I'm Millennial. I'm very skeptical of news.

>Im on to you faggot
Ledsen Svanon, I don't know what you're talking about.

Nobody wants to be “that guy” who starts a fight

We all kind of thought this one kid, who was semi-romantically involved with the tackled girl would step in and do something. Didn’t do a goddamn thing, and the sad part is, the spergy Sup Forumsbot was a childhood friend invited by the guy who should have been defending her

I'm redpilled af, 1995, and bet these kids will take it to another level. I recognize that distinct difference between millenials and gen z. They don't use facebook, they were into vine 1000x more than anyone else. They've always had broadband internet. The key to redpilling is an internet connection and these kids have had it from the moment they were born.

I’m not taking about individuals you can’t use genneration to explain one person at a time it’s aboit the overall culture in the aggregate

Why you thought isn’t what your average pleb thought

>1997
Whew dodged a bullet there

I know who you are you crypto-italo-jew, i have you on my radar

You were 3 when 9/11 happened. You don't even know what pre-9/11 felt like.

You are baby race.

Nope. 1999 is the absolute cut-off year for Millennials.

Millennial refers to it being the last generation born prior to the turn of the century -- the new millennium; Millennium, Millennial... get it?

Early-80s to 1999. That's Millennial/Gen Y.

I remember shitposting on /new/ when I was 20. Now I'm almost 30....

That girls just beggin for some BBC

Being born in the late 80s, my culture is almost entirely based on what happened before 2000.

Because world events describe me more than aggregate culture. I can relate to witnessing the same world events as my generation but not to the way they reacted to them. I'm a sperg and antisocial. I isolate myself because I see the average person as an idiot or malicious.