Just started Medaka Box for pic related. When will this smug boy be introduced ?

Just started Medaka Box for pic related. When will this smug boy be introduced ?

Like 100 chapters in, after it switches to battle manga and she beats the student council guys.

I think chapter 53

Too late to save the anime.

>Just started Medaka Box
Just drop it, it is incredibly overrated shit and I regret every second I wasted on it. Kumagawa is also a bad and overrated character.

Thanks for the input, you guys seems reasonable. What are your thoughts on Kakegurui ? It's the other series I'm not sure about.
Is fast-forwarding to chap53 a good idea ?

No, ignore that faggot. The manga is alot of fun.

Seconded. Kumagawa onward is the wildest ride.

Okay jumped straight from chapter 4 to chapter 53. The fight between Medaka and the guy who claimed to be King was a cluster fuck of bad. Techniques and strikes explained in dialogue but without any dedicated panel or design, the bad guy just surrenders, medaka's going full mary sue with the "her power is like super duper awesome!" and everything.
But Kumagawa's introduction did deliver.

It's chapter 45 and really, every whapter without him is bad. Just start chapter 40 to understand what's happening then enjoy your kuma box.

Are these threads showing up more often than usual? Not that I'm complaining, Kumagawa Box threads are great!

>skipped 49 fucking chapters

Why even bother reading the series?

>49 chapters of Medaka telling everyone why they suck in various ways
>Random swimming bullshit and kendo or whatever the fuck
Gee I wonder why you would skip this?
The anime fucking died because it had to adapt this shit.

It's over a quarter of the series. Why even bother reading it if you don't want to actually read it? And that's not even getting into little things like 'characters' and 'story'.

Hey I read it all, I can see why people would skip it though, I really don't like Medaka and early Zenkichi isn't good either. Kumagawa appearance is where the series takes off, or in the case of the anime, plummets directly into the core of the planet. Thanks Class 13.

If you've already read the series once I wouldn't see a problem with skipping it on a reread but there is important stuff in there (like everything with Naze) that you'll miss completely.

You're missing out on cheating Judo cat girl chapters, though

Kumagawa is one of the three good things of that manga.
I personally think that he's as good as people make him out to be.

Kumagawa, Nienami, Anshin'in, and also ass shots?

>I really don't like Medaka and early Zenkichi isn't good either
At least Shiranui showed up every once in a while.

minus, student council and fresh arcs are fine
you can skip everything else because it's just Medaka being a mary sue in every chapter, even the ones I mentioned
it's the side characters that draw you in, might want to read the other arcs too if you like some characters when they get focus
but everyone agrees Medaka is the worst character

Medaka is really slow at the beginning but once the pace quickens you'll be happy there are so many chapters to go through. For me it took like a week to read the first 20 chapters or so but once I started getting into it I marathoned the remaining 160ish chapters in like 3-4 days. Kuma is a great character and the parody style of the manga is done really well so definitely keep reading until he appears, I dont think you will regret it

Yeah, Shiranui was one of the few early characters that weren't trash. I mean I can remember 3 of the 5 members of Medaka's student council's names, the other members are simply "swimming girl" and "that other guy who isn't Zenkichi or Kumagawa"
They weren't very memorable.

I skipped like 100 chapters on Hit man Reborn because I couldn't stand the slapstick.
Huh, must be like people feel about DragonBall before Adulthood when you can read further on and don't have to actually wait and buy the translated Mangas in niche stores.

NAKED APRON OR HAND BRA JEANS?

Zenkichi may even be better as a character than Kumagawa.

King of Fouls is third best.

The polls would disagree, also early Zenkichi was pretty fucking boring as well, he gets good later on.

The polls placed fucking Akune higher than Zenkichi, it's alright to disagree with them

naked dress shirt

isnt medaka being a mary sue the meta point of the whole series?

Doesn't make it any less boring.

Post Medaka

Post Malone

Post No Bills

Post something faggot