2:00
youtube.com/watch?v=7NPC47qMJVg&t=119s

youtube.com/watch?v=kYAdwS5MFjQ

previous thread with mouthbreeding neckbeards here

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Tfw2suyUUNw
youtube.com/watch?v=njXZUH5hv0w
paa2008.princeton.edu/papers/81162
instituteofcaninebiology.org/blog/health-of-purebred-vs-mixed-breed-dogs-the-data
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3146070/Mixed-race-relationships-making-taller-smarter-Children-born-genetically-diverse-parents-intelligent-ancestors.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4152423/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4516141/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Women on their knees is what this is.

This picture is probably true of many scientific organizations like CERN and other tech companies

three women
gotta be biologists

Lel, I worked with these types, they're not scientists, they go to a polytechnic school and get taught to run the same, easy, repetitive instruments. Like learning to operate a microwave.

Not my science

>This picture is probably true of many scientific organizations like CERN and other tech companies

Google and CERN definetly, so sad about people whose pipedream are those jobs

>current year
>not realizing current SCIENCE is just a literaly ganre for CummFeed articles

This is not science. There is nothing wrong with the scientific method and naturalism.

There is, however, a problem with the cult of the left trying to overtake science as a variable truth religion. Fuck these women with jackhammers until their wombs are barren; break their hands and fork their tongues so that none can learn their disgusting ways.

Of course, women don't do math. That's why they'll never succeed in (real) Science. They mostly just want to play with dolphins.

Somebody get this man a medal for amazing photoshop skills

>wearing white lab coats in an office
kek, actual chemists don't even wear those things in the lab

>There is nothing wrong with the scientific method and naturalism.

can confirm this. but it literally doesnt exist in current SCIENCE. just idiotic ted talks and articles for cummfeed.

These. I bet they're probably just lab techs. Real academics don't have time for this shit.

>C-c-climate change is real, user. Now get down on one knee before I report you for rape.

when he says multicultural he mean globally
not every country multicultural but every country its own culture

More like scientism hate thread

they're obviously not chemists, you need to tie your hair back in the lab

This is the only thing Right Wingers don't ever flip flop on they fucking hate science. Their goblin brains cant keep up.

monocultures have never existed

You probably have an IQ of about 1.

>This is the only thing Right Wingers don't ever flip flop on they fucking hate science.

you got that right FAGGOT

The Muslim garbed one might be.

She has the hair covered.

You and I have gotten along fine and I don't know why thish ish happening.

>making fun of social studies majors means you're anti-science

deny race some more, faggot

>Science hate
are you retarded senpai ? , do you literally hate reality\empiricism ?

>social science

depends on how you look at it but there are many arguably monocultural countries

>>social science

unironically, more right wing than STEM. if it werent for psychology and IQ research, racism wouldnt have existed.

Evolution is real but people that grew up in distinct environments for thousands of years are exactly the same.

kys

These new-science leftist don't actually know shit about science. They constantly argue using unproven correlation and bullshit like that

>theoretic science
>science
pick one

look at these white and arab women who bow to the BBC

Andržej, I went by the working defition and you cant blame me for it, modern science is a SHITFEST.

>BBC

superior according to SCIENCE.

>muh dick theory
Look here how they dance to small Pajet penis with yoga. Is it really all about dick with your monkey brains?

The Jews use of "science" to make propaganda comes down to this:

"This are scientists, this are clever people...if you don't agree you are not clever".

Sagan, Science Niggers, Kaku, Bill Nye, Climate Scientists, etc, etc...are all about this.

you literally hate electrodynamics,relativity,mechanics,biology,cosmology,physics literally all the hard work behind every great modern invention is due to the thing you hate so much .
ironically without science luddites faggots such as yourself would no have the internet to post your drivel in .

'Good hu-white' traitors are a disease. Possibly even worse than Jews.

youtu.be/Tfw2suyUUNw

The university intellectuals also play an important role in carrying out the System's trick. Though they like to fancy themselves independent thinkers, the intellectuals are (allowing for individual exceptions) the most oversocialized, the most conformist, the tamest and most domesticated, the most pampered, dependent, and spineless group in America today. As a result, their impulse to rebel is particularly strong. But, because they are incapable of independent thought, real rebellion is impossible for them. Consequently they are suckers for the System's trick, which allows them to irritate people and enjoy the illusion of rebelling without ever having to challenge the System's basic values.

Because they are the teachers of young people, the university intellectuals are in a position to help the System play its trick on the young, which they do by steering young people's rebellious impulses toward the standard, stereotyped targets: racism, colonialism, women's issues, etc. Young people who are not college students learn through the media, or through personal contact, of the "social justice" issues for which students rebel, and they imitate the students. Thus a youth culture develops in which there is a stereotyped mode of rebellion that spreads through imitation of peers—just as hairstyles, clothing styles, and other fads spread through imitation.

>you literally hate electrodynamics,relativity,mechanics,biology,cosmology,physics literally all the hard work behind every great modern invention is due to the thing you hate so much .

offcourse we do.

youtube.com/watch?v=njXZUH5hv0w
Former neo-Nazi removes swastika tattoos after unlikely friendship

>I FUCKING LOVE SCIENCE! Lol

>scientists
Looks like a phlebotomy lab. Not scientists. Just glorified cnas

>Though they like to fancy themselves independent thinkers, the intellectuals are (allowing for individual exceptions) the most oversocialized, the most conformist, the tamest and most domesticated, the most pampered, dependent, and spineless group in America today.

based Polish toiler cleaner! Sowell is also on the money.

>shitting on sagan
sagan memes aside he was a very highly accomplished scientist that contributed fucktons. he dosnt deserve the shit he gets for doing a little popsci on the side .

>lab techs think they're "scientists"
Pffffthahahahahahah

You're a brainlet or a leftist. Everything in STEM says races are real, unequal and should be treated differently. Publishing it gets you to suicide with two bullets on the back of your head because you're going against the globalist propaganda

>exactly the same
>being the same species
have you seen dogs or horses?
there are many breeds ( a lot different than you an a nignog) but they are the same species

>little popsci
>smoke weed and God doesnt exist

>Everything in STEM says races are real, unequal and should be treated differently. Publishing it gets you to suicide with two bullets on the back of your head because you're going against the globalist propaganda

watch AmRen or NPI conference, count how many STEM and soc sci guys are there.
Try making me belive Biology and Phisics arent cucked.

>should be treated differently
here is where you are wrong kiddo

>a person who studies or practises any of the sciences or who uses scientific methods
they are scientists by definition

gathering data is not practicing science nor using the scientific method

The problem is that the popsci was very effective and evil propaganda. What i call "Star Trek" Leftism-Globalism.

I dont need to prove anything. Im a bioengineer, we study comparative genomics and we are aware niggers are unfit for civilization. We refuse to use gender fluid pronouns because this contradicts established science. Physics is currently all about using superconducting coils to accelerate ions and make them collide to study the sweet sweet high energy particles, it has no social connotation whatsoever. Normies dont understand physics because it requires math.

Scientist here. Yeah, we're a pretty bad bunch in general when it comes to being hopeless cucks.

gathering data is part of an experiment senpai , it is half of what practicing science is .
>explaining some astronomy\cosmology and climate trends to normies
>'propoganda'
i think you're delusional senpai

Being a scientist is using the scientific method and drawing conclusions from multiple experiments. If leftists do that, they will find out that they are wrong, so most of them just ignore science and come up with some emotional conclusion (that is probably false).
I don't hate science, I hate fake scientists.

Any real science guy will realize very soon that all elements are necessary for the reaction.

What if reality is left are your science is weak cause you make science hate threads?

If the left's are right about their claims after them being subjected to the scientific method, then I believe we will have to agree with them on that specific topic, since doing otherwise is just cognitive dissonance (unless you want to try to refute their conclusions, then do so by creating your own hypothesis and testing it/peer reviewing it).

Real science triggers the left
Global Warming BTFO

>turk rape baby gets buttblasted that people laughed at him for believing niggers and whites have common ancestors few thousands years ago
>lashes out on science as a concept

Biology isn’t a meme science, it’s just unfortunately vacuumed up too many of the women in science. And microbiology is fucking hard, a shame it’s tied into the biology memes

>science hate thread
lmao what sort or retarded false flag is this shit?

Well then, racemixing it's great and everyone should do it.

freckles

Cite a verifiable and reliable source for that claim.

Science has been dead for a long long time. The only advancements are for things that dumb us down.

science has become (been for a long time) nothing more than the art of spinning facts so that they are in line with deception.

paa2008.princeton.edu/papers/81162

That is a research on the reported health difference between white/black self-identified individuals and self-identified racemixed individuals, it doesn't have anything to do with racemixing being a great thing that everyone should do.

Is engineering still safe?

>The only advancements are for things that dumb us down.

saddly true, techy industry deserves more hate.

>lashes out on science as a concept

brainlet

>Is engineering still safe?

its safer, but if you have a choice become an enterpreneur - best route for a pollack.

It clearly states that it's as healthy or more, obviously you didn't read it.

Racemixing reduced the risk of diseases, there was a paper done last year with 20.000 samples racemixing combines both immunological systems, therefore you are immediately immune to virus and bacteria from both sides, it's literally what has saved humankind time and time again.

I'm all for the scientific method, but these young 'scientists' spouting out bullshit can do one.

Surely if they actually made some SCIENTIFIC OBSERVATIONS, they'd find the vast majority of black death is black on black, and police shoot blacks more because blacks are committing all the crime! Obviously this is not a racial issue, but a cultural one; all the rich blacks are right wing. Funny that.

I skimmed through it because it's lengthy, but from what I've read it's a research on reported health difference between different self-identified races/racemixes. Please give me the page/pages which says that it IS healthier to racemix (not that they reported better health).
Also, I don't know if you are trying to defend that racemixing is good or that it's bad. If you are against race mixing, then what are your arguments against this research and other similar researches?

People here think a nigger having a big nose is enough to make them a different species. Let that sink in.

You just pulled that out of your ass. I fucking hate liars.

Okay, refer to this
What's wrong with the nog on the left being the same species as the right apart from a broad nose and larger lips?
That isn't a qualifier for them being different species. So many images of this nature is posted day in, day out, and simple people like you just swallow it, and claim to follow the truth. Amazing.

>What's wrong with the nog on the left being the same species as the right apart from a broad nose and larger lips?
>That isn't a qualifier for them being different species.

after soulsearching I regret my ways

instituteofcaninebiology.org/blog/health-of-purebred-vs-mixed-breed-dogs-the-data

>Researchers analysed genetic information from 100 studies, including details on more than 350,000 people. Conversely, genetic diversity had no effect on factors such as high blood pressure or cholesterol levels, which affect a person's chances of developing heart disease, diabetes and other complex conditions.

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3146070/Mixed-race-relationships-making-taller-smarter-Children-born-genetically-diverse-parents-intelligent-ancestors.html

>Genetic hypotheses
>Mingroni (2007) hypothesized that IQ gains are the result of increasingly random mating, termed heterosis (or hybrid vigor), a phenomenon that produces changes in traits governed by the combination of dominant and recessive alleles. However, Lynn (2009) noted that the Flynn effect in Europe has mirrored the effect in the United States despite evidence of minimal migration to Europe prior to 1950 and limited inter-mating between native and immigrant populations since then.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4152423/

That mixing isn't that limited.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4516141/

I rest my case.

>having to tell people you're pregnant because you're fat

Shut up you kike worshiping faggot.