-Volksraad on the issue
youtube.com/watch?v=MW273gSW0A0

-Malema’s reasoning
youtube.com/watch?v=7Cd0MLMMua4

-Pieter Groenewald warns landowners
youtube.com/watch?v=002_dB69G00

-Full motion debate
enca.com/south-africa/live-video-parliament-debates-the-land-issue

Motion passed in Parliament to amend land rights, be they urban or rural, with 74% majority. White MPs walked out of parliament.

In August this year the constitutional court will rule for the amendment of the constitution regarding property rights. Not only that the new president confirmed that by the end of the year they will start dealing with companies that aren't Black enough, deal with (white) hatespeech, which includes banning the old flag and national anthem.

As soon as they start the economy will drop exponentially until we have no industries or farms left and are massively in debt, since the government would never dare stop once they have started or their voters will drag them through the streets.

Private property is a fundamental right in a democracy. Even before the Americans wrote their constitution, Locke argued that we enter a social contract with the government to ensure our right to life, liberty and property. If they do not comply with this agreement we have a right to revolt.

-New Zealand First and Labour veto proposal to condemn South Africa's decision to allow land owned by white farmers to be confiscated
newshub.co.nz/home/politics/2018/03/david-seymour-refuses-to-congratulate-olympians.html

-Britain must intervene in SA land debate‚ says member of European Parliament
timeslive.co.za/news/south-africa/2018-03-02-britain-must-intervene-in-sa-land-debate-says-member-of-european-parliament/

>JOIN THE EMERGENCY DISCORD:

GyVJnMn

GyVJnMn

GyVJnMn

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TlK5cUS3K1o
change.org/p/australian-government-accept-white-south-african-refugees-to-australia
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/immigration-priority-south-african-farmers-facing-systematic-land-confiscations-and-murder
news24.com/
iol.co.za/
ewn.co.za/
youtube.com/channel/UC3381QzS1QP0Y6tPrZHc8Fw
twitter.com/hatecrimesa
change.org/p/donald-j-trump-genocide-of-whites-in-south-africa
change.org/p/european-commission-allow-all-white-south-africans-the-right-to-return-to-europe
newsweek.com/thousands-sign-petition-asking-trump-allow-white-people-south-africa-migrate-826126
youtube.com/watch?v=7psV-jald54
youtube.com/watch?v=J1CK3XBbtG0
youtube.com/watch?v=to4ZAXUJStw
youtu.be/fKbARZktqLY
newobserveronline.com/zimbabwe-tries-to-lure-whites-back-admits-black-farms-a-disaster/
youtube.com/watch?v=0S2NKlMW0vc
youtube.com/watch?v=dolLuO9hM5s&t=29s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>LONG OVERDUE

Many expat white South Africans and Rhodesians are planning to come back now. Why? Well it's obvious they're coming here now that there's no bullshit and a real fight is starting. Might start small, an uppity farmer shooting at government officials trying to make him sign paperwork to hand over his farm to a black worker, maybe Cape Town's water troubles escalate and spread across the country, maybe the economy tanks form low confidence and a populist force storms the Union buildings in a coup (our military is kept tiny to prevent military coups and is barely equipped well enough for peacekeeping missions) and announces its time for whites to die. Who knows, something is going to happen

>HEAVILY ONE SIDED

Some things to note, blacks don't own firearms here besides random gangs in the shittiest parts of the intercities. Walk into any gunshop here, go into any firing range, go to any hunting club, it's 100% just whites. Blacks scatter when whites team up for anything. No matter who wins a civil war the k/d ratio between whites and blacks will be heavily skewed to one side. 99 out of 100 times you'll be dealing with blacks with firebombs and machetes and it will be mostly disorganized lone gangs and marauders, they're not brave enough to self sacrifice in a mass charge while whites have absolutely nothing to lose at such a stage. Most middle aged white men are all gun owning veterans here. The SANDF will disband, especially when the white airforce starts to leave their posts. Meanwhile you also have coloureds and other non blacks that have just as much to lose in such a scenario and they're also just as tired of the overt black nationalism.

It will be a bloodbath but we can win.

>MASS REDPILLING

>What makes South Africa important?

Besides the fact we have 60% of the world’s platinum we're the canary in the coal mine because what's happening here is what is going to happen in the US and Europe if you stick with your current trajectories. This is the powder keg that ignites conversations around the west. Many people will see the an open South African plight and in turn will spread that around twitter and kikebook. Then when the normie masses catch wind of they will realize the MSM is actively sweeping it under the rug. Couple that with the fact that a lot fellas from Australia, NZ, the US, UK, and Europe will be on their way to help us, the world will acknowledge our stand and that we're not going down without a fight. We are a necessary sacrifice, but like I said earlier, we can win.

youtube.com/watch?v=TlK5cUS3K1o

>WE HAVE 6 MONTHS

Women and children will need to be evacuated when shtf to safe zones and will need facilities to use. We should be proactive and prepare in advance. You don’t even need to come to South Africa, supporting this humanitarian cause can be done anonymously from the comfort of your room as long as you REALLY know how to work with a computer. Otherwise manpower is what we need and *any* actual skills you bring will be useful, not just milfagging. We are looking for those who care and can assist in a Syria/Rwanda style disaster and help with evacuation and construction of facilities, that means getting money, attention, and knowing what we’re doing from an engineering standpoint, not just guns and bullets. This might be your greatest calling Sup Forums, will you do it?

I made a discord to *temporarily* organize anyone who wishes to help in the future or perhaps lend a hand in preparing right now. Join if you wish to help or simply discuss the topic further. -I’ll move people to a more secure platform once I’ve filtered out shillss and larpers.-

>DISCORD LINK:

GyVJnMn

GyVJnMn

GyVJnMn

HAHAHAHAH I HOPE THOSE NIGGERS WIPE OUT YOU TRAITORS

Never reply to b8posters.

Whites across the world stand with Boers

true

Not one step Backwards.

start putting the last thread in the OP

This is basically just communism but with niggers, everyone starves.

Hey, /SAG/, my cousin found a Boer bf over some Christian dating website who she is marrying with this year and is probably moving to SA next year. The bf has a huge walled off plantation somewhere north of Cape Town. I'm kind off worried about the recent developments, and was wondering what could happen if they start with the landgrabs

Sign these:

change.org/p/australian-government-accept-white-south-african-refugees-to-australia

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/immigration-priority-south-african-farmers-facing-systematic-land-confiscations-and-murder

he'd better have guns

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Remember when people thought Ramaphosa would be better than Zuma? What a crazy thought that was.

And the UN still hasn't released a statement, most of the MSM still isn't reporting on this. The UN will side against whites like they did in Rhodesia. They want the farmers to die so Africans will be forced to rely on UN gibs and will be enslaved by them. The (((EU))) and (((US))) won't accept white refugees, I think their main hope is Australia or Russia, but Russia has a history with the ANC...

Good thread. You should probably add a few news sites dedicated to South Africa and petitions.

News:

news24.com/
iol.co.za/
ewn.co.za/
praag.org
youtube.com/channel/UC3381QzS1QP0Y6tPrZHc8Fw
twitter.com/hatecrimesa

Petitions:

change.org/p/european-commission-allow-all-white-south-africans-the-right-to-return-to-europe

The least you can do is warn the guy.
Have you met him in person and is he a part of your family now?

this
create a thread including the petitions.
The media will eventually be forced to report it if too many people sign it.

So how do i get my rifle and kit into SA without being held up by authorities. Asking for a friend.

By getting them to one of the nations bordering SA and bribing the border guards...telling for a friend.

Newsweek is already reporting on it.

newsweek.com/thousands-sign-petition-asking-trump-allow-white-people-south-africa-migrate-826126

Anyone find it weird how Newsweek is a massively left-wing outlet, usually pushing anti-white talking points all the time, but when it comes to Africa they usually report on stuff the rest of the MSM doesn't, and have some articles that are more fair?

I always found that strange.

Bumping for justice for white people

Yea, the guy is great and he talked how whites are hiding behind walls, have guns, nigs make problems etc. obviously he knows the situation better down there. Also coincidently my cousin lives in Slovenia, but not for long I guess.

Do good Boer

Literally nothing from the BBC about this announcement even though less then a week ago they thought a lion escaping from a South African enclosure was news worthy. Makes me mad because we even have historic ties to the country with a significant minority of people having English family there.

I do not believe that it would work. Border guards would just take the money and arrest you.

Or even worse murder you and take everything you own. You underestimate the savagery of blacks and their sheer hatred for whites

These threads will die out soon anyway. It will be at least August 30th before another little step in this Zimbabwe scenario.

Well, SAnons said it can be done.

>my cousin lives in Slovenia,

Wait what?

What do you expect from people who are blackwashing your history effectively promoting the genocide of native Britons?

I hope that one day in the future, a white African society is re-established. Plenty of resources, would be amazing, paradise on Earth.... Without blacks.

Personally i think the border is HUGE and most of it must be unguarded.

It would further their agenda if Trump reacts in any way that can be framed as white supremacy.

Well I don't doubt that the guards can be bribed.

South Africa under whites
>most powerful economy on the continent
>space program
>first world country

South Africa under blacks
>literally just like every other shithole African country

Here's what a civil race war in South Africa looks like
>China backs the niggers because they are easier to control
>No Government will back the White South Africans cuz muh racism.
>Whites lose, niggers "win"
>Then everyone starves to death

>By getting them to one of the nations bordering SA
Like those countries would just let an American fly in with his guns...

True.

I dunno, this isn't an issue for me as I am le dual citizen.

Many do, but their governments will actively stand against them.

Ye m8, not gonna be specific where, but my aunt got married there and stayed. Beautiful countryside btw, Slovenia really is comfy.

I suppose chartering a private vessel and making an amphibious landing is the best way.

You already have Mugabe and Zimbabwe as a modern example. Just look that up.

>Mugabe and the White African
youtube.com/watch?v=7psV-jald54
>Zimbabwe White Farmers
youtube.com/watch?v=J1CK3XBbtG0
>Last White Man - Zimbabwe
youtube.com/watch?v=to4ZAXUJStw
>Looking For Mercy (Zimbabwe Documentary) - Real Stories
youtu.be/fKbARZktqLY

There's no bigger redpill than learning about the history of Rhodiesia. Once the most prosperous nations in all of Africa, stabbed in the back by the globalists of the UN who disliked the Rhodesian government because it was "white". The country then became ruled by Robert Mugabe who ran the country into the ground, turned the place into a hellhole and they're now begging the white farmers to come back.

newobserveronline.com/zimbabwe-tries-to-lure-whites-back-admits-black-farms-a-disaster/

Mugabe stole land from white farmers without even replacing them with black skilled farmers but instead gave farm land to his cronies.

youtube.com/watch?v=0S2NKlMW0vc

It's not about being an American. How do you picture this, you just arriving at their airport and them letting you into their country with guns?

South African here. Been in the UK for 15 years but I am not happy to sit by and so nothing. Does anyone know if there is a group coordinating a reaponse to this vote? Fund gathering efforts? Someone in charge? Please let me know.

Russia can help whites, really.

Well hey, I'm not tryna get into the country with guns.

>but my aunt got married there and stayed

Dios mios stop giving up your wamen to foreigners.

Have you ever visited her? Personally i have been to Croatia about a dozen times in my lifetime.

Where would you get the blasters then?

Figure it out.

Botswana will let you in with hunting rifles. Illegal firearms are easy to find in SA. If the lead starts flying then who will care if you have a gun pernit or not?

>Botswana will let you in with hunting rifles.

Define a hunting rifle

I would think most of the border with Namibia is unguarded. Just find a good spot to cross the Oranjerivier.

Let's hope so.

If Saffers start organizing big time and broadcast it the UN will descend upon them like a hawk like in Rhodesia.

The thing is, nobody fights harder than when you back them into a corner. The whites in South Africa can't even retreat and go somewhere else.

When Rhodesia fell, most whites who survived were able to pack up and move south, others went to Commonwealth countries. With SA it'll be different. there are 4.6 million whites rather than the 250k that were in Rhodesia so it'll be a much bigger deal. Far too many to escape through usual refugee channels. There's nowhere south except the Southern Ocean, and Commonwealth countries are much harder to get into now (that is, if you're white). Also harder to hide what's going on with the internet. A lot will depend on the attitude of the US and EU to refugees.

Only one French media wrote an article about that, and it's not a major one.
There are several articles about a tourist killed by a lion.
Several articles about the formation and the turpitude of the SA government.
Rugby.
Football.
I remember when the same thing happened in Zimbabwe no media talked about that, I'm certain that less than 1 on 1000 French knows this story.
I'm afraid that the Boers will fade away in silence.

>newsweek.com/thousands-sign-petition-asking-trump-allow-white-people-south-africa-migrate-826126
Good article that I've found covering the matter, also includes quote of Malema: "not calling for the slaughter of white people–at least for now."

Includes video explaining the fact, good to be shared on social media like facebook, etc.

Petition asking for Trump to let White South Africans in the US as legitimate refugees

Was thinking of starting a UK petition to take in White Africans. Should I?

As a massive SouthAfricaboo and Boerboo I sincerely wish you all the best

>

We should help British/irish descended English speaking land owners or people in trouble, as they are our responsibility, the Dutch should be helping Afrikaners and Boers. we must do it together

While that petition is a good contingency plan, we should focus more on defeating the niggers and restore civilization. We lost Rhodesia, are we going to lose South Africa as well, more than we already have? And then, why shouldn't we lose Europe? Why shouldn't we lose America? Why shouldn't we wiped out altogether? We aren't gonna let them any single inch of territory. We will stand and fight in South Africa like it was our fatherland. We are all Afrikaners.

Following the situation closely.

Good luck, guys

lol, you're gonna get arrested for hate speech

RARE

I have no definition personally. There is a legal definition in SA (will be one in Botswana as well but I don't know what it is) but it is a real grey area. I have known hunters using R1 (copy of FN FAL) rifles. I seem to recall that it should never exceeed .50 and not be a more than 5 round magazine fed weapon but as I said...there are lots of people who do have rifles that would be classed as assault weapons.

How about you start thinking about ways to help them there? Giving up and fleeing is not the solution.

Over my dead body, and im not alone, there will be tens of thousands of volunteers like me.

Yes. I will sign it.

Identify my fav baseball team

Would /sag/ accept a nordic ruler if it meant they could live in peace again?
You would have to pay 15% flat tax and 30 virgin daughters every year.

Agree. Stop with these stupid petitions, they're just an act of defeat.

Hard to tell with that lighting. Cleveland Indians?

HAHAHAHAHAHA
larp
lol!

Braves

Hiroshima Toyo Carp

>Was thinking of starting a UK petition to take in White Africans. Should I?
No. There you just agree with the fate of the boers.

We could come up with a petition asking for UN intervention on South Africa and imposing sanctions in case the constitution is amended to expropriate land from white south africans

i have been talking aobut /SAG/ for weeks, thank god someone is finally doing it

is there a discord? we need talented threadcrafters to be making OPs so the poraganda is spread effectively for appropriate estimations given Sup Forums viewers' attention span

That would be the only petition I'd sign.

We need to start it then, also, there are a bunch of shills on the discord server, what is wrong with them?

lol the only Ethiopian to be on Sup Forums is a wealthy arab half breed chad

Yeah, that's something I could get behind. But it's still not enough, and you know it very well. I know it's easy to LARP and say "kill niggerz xd", but we have to do something (i.e. kill niggerz xd)

Discord can't be found: (

There's one that was made a long time ago but that was way before it got this bad.

If you create one, you should make sure you can get someone like Katie Hopkins, Tommy Robinson, Farage and Anne Marie Waters to acknowledge it and give it some publicity to make sure it gets some traction.

Petitions are needed to give the issue more visibility, and get more officials, media outlets and organizations to comment on it.

They can also be cited if someone goes ahead and send letters to the EU, UN, etc. to give the demands more merit.

Saffers just need refugee status so they can apply for living in other countries. as it is now they need to be rich to move anywhere. A lot fo them can't escape even if they wanted to.

Yes, GyVJnMn.
>what is a vetting discord

How's the situation in Ethiopia? Is it pretty fucked or decent? Just curious.

Ok. How do we do this? Also, how might we raise funds in the event that a group emerges in SA to challenge this ruling?

How do I get to the real one? Also, why use Discord instead of using Matrix on Riot client? They will probably shut it down

youtube.com/watch?v=dolLuO9hM5s&t=29s

This video show how the white south afrivan youth is a bit cuck. Is it changing? Are they finally waking?

State of Emergency currently but also a national holiday for the Battle of Adwa anniversary so yeah lol.

The Renaissance dam on the Nile is almost full and that will take us from the fastest growing country in the world to the economic engine of Africa

No, running away is not the answer.

>State of Emergency currently
What happened?

Because some one will come along and say why didn't you use my favorite thing and Why don't you go look in the discord?

I don't believe it will work because it is the (((UN))) but it is worth trying

>we have to do something (i.e. kill niggerz xd)
I won't do it, I've never seen a firearm in my life.

This is the final fight against the Soviets, they have caused this and we must rid the world of the roots that the soviets planted around the world.

The first step would be to brainstorm a petition for change.org and also enter in contact with Afriforum representatives, those guys are the only legitimate representatives of white people in south africa

Johannesburg will become another Stalingrad

Lots of civil unrest. PM recently forced to resign. Protests over economic imbalance. The root problem is the myriad ethnicities that exist here. Ethnostates are the answer. Sup Forums is always right

You can do more in war than just shoot guns. Propaganda, monetary support, hacking etc.

>this whole thread is pic related
some hardcore larp too desu

absolute state of south africans