Yahari Oregairu Vol 12

And now we wait for the detailed summaries.

We miss you Spyro

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HgzGwKwLmgM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No we don't.

Shut up pajeet.

Replace 8man with Hayama and that would be perfect

Lol Yui is cleary endgame

Vol 13: 8man solves Yukino's problem

Vol. 14: he goes back to Yui and they have a face to face talk about their feelings

Buddy I have some bad news for you.

For me, its cats

Tell me what happen

Iroha or death m8s.

Not so fast

It looks like the HayamaxYukino shit is a complete fabrication. Not even a nugget of truth.

Now that's alpha.

For waiting 2 years for just a set up volume, this feels kinda bullshit. Is WW just bitter than none of his other stuff panned out?

Honestly I think Yui may turn the table and take the win at the end.

There is no other reason give her so many suffering scene in the last few volumes, unless the author is a sadist.

Someone needs to make more of these.

I think he is doing it to make her more of a viable candidate. She realized her wrongs.

everybody is so deep

SYNERGY

B R A I N S T O R M I N G

A

I

N

S

T

O

R

M

I

N

G

I've been saying this all day. I don't get why people believe those meme spoilers every time some shitposting nip posts them

What kind of music does 8man like?

No. In the next volume Hachiman will probably actually interact with Yukino's mother for the first time. If Hachiman introduces himself, she will know he is the boy from the car accident, which will then lead to certain other revelations. That's what you can expect from 13 and onward.

He's a westaboo in general when it comes to music.

In the novel so far he listened to Don't Stop Believin' and some Queen song I forgot

Thread's dead, what happened? Did everyone literally die waiting for spoilers?

>frigid milf realizes her driver ran over the boy
>he knows
>spread her legs to avoid lawsuit

As a yukinofag, this seems like a stretch. 8man and Yukino are going to be the main focus of the next few volumes, but I don't think he'll interact with Yukimom yet. That seems like something to come later, after they realize their feelings for each other.

Nip posts are based on something happening in the past that she gave up on but wants now (working with her father) and HayamaxYukino in a photo (turns out it was the destiny land photo with Hachiman)

The YukinoxHachiman ship took a blow. Yukino is more into losing her dependency and proving it. She doesn't touch on her feelings from what I have read, only that Yui is convinced Yukino loves him. I really get the impression Yukino is trying to have a club of equals and then focus on 8man's genuine request.

Can somebody tell us which Queen song it was?

Post non-yukinon yukinons.

>and some Queen song I forgot

Surely it is this.
youtube.com/watch?v=HgzGwKwLmgM

Yukino's mother is at that prom (from what I've heard from the spoilers). Volume 12 ends with Yukino deciding to deal with her mother and Hachiman wanting to help her, but her telling him she wants to do it on her own.

People are tired. These threads have been on a non stop rampage for a week or so.

They already paid for the expenses.

yeah I think it was that but I forgot what volume he mentioned it.

>Yukimom goes full edo-period and slaps Yukino
>8man sees that

Give me that bullshit. I want that drama.

Better this way. Less complaining and shitposting.

What if Yukino KOs her mom?

>no fucking spoilers
>threads are dead
Boo.

G R A N D
D E S I G N

He has damn fine taste.

This is for the best. These types of threads are a lot better than the braindead spam we had.

Predict the cover of volume 13

People get burned out after we found out this volume has 0 plot advancement and we still have to wait 5 more years for next volume.

Hachiman, Yukino and Yui
Hachiman
Hachiman and Yukino
Yukino and Pan-san
Yukino's mother

Hayama

>not Somebody to Love
>162483213
Hachiman can't even into genuine

This, except the 5 years thing is a joke

As if Yukino would get two volumes in a row

The deuteragonist usually wins, m8. It would be like Okabe Rintarou being paired with Shiina Mayuri instead of Makise Kurisu from Steins;Gate.

I wonder how Yui would feel if she saw that.

Haruno would the most logical.

Iroha would be the best to put everyone on edge.

>telling him she wants to do it on her own
Its a good thing she wants to prove herself, but these autists need to learn its ok to rely on each other. Both her and 8man are always running off and trying to fix things by themselves

I think it'll be the first one

We know, but this is really something she has to do on her own. After that they can look for a comfy balance.

>8man thinks there is a love triangle going on
>Haruno says no, makes fun of him for thinking so, and plants seed of doubt
So now 8man doesn't think there is a love triangle anymore.

Haruno doesn't seem the kind of person to outright lie about how Yukino feels. She probably thinks Yukino genuinely doesn't love hachiman

Haruno is an agent of chaos

>After that they can look for a comfy balance.
Yukino wants the club to be on even footing and not dependent on eachother before the 8man starts.

Probably be devastated, she already didn't want to say that Hachiman and Yukinon solve problems better cooperatively. She already was eavesdropping on their scene in the infirmary.

twist ending

lol 8man would be disgusted by how Tomoko desperately lies about everything

Something similar to pic related but with them having a different body lenguage, showing how much they have changed in the span of a few months.

She doesn't say no. She says something along the lines of "Haha, that's the way you see it. It looks more like a dependency triangle"

> She probably thinks Yukino genuinely doesn't love hachiman
She doesn't but I think she'll be proven wrong.

The non-Yukino end lining is that Yukino is concerned about her future foremost and we don't know if 8man is a part of that.

The Haruno sisters went 8man to themselves, its all a game of chess and disinformation.

You seem to be under the impression volume 13 is the last one. It's not

Yukino will die, but her soul will choose to go back to the time she was happiest

>expecting dark endings in a romcom harem

I thought that interlude was jarring. It went from Yui looking through Yukino's shit nonchalantly, finding the photo with a nuetral feeling, describing the photo as a matter of fact, and then wonders why the photo isn't displayed with Yukino's Pan-san. After that her internal thoughts are aggressive where she wants to confront Yukino and after that it is guilt then depression.

She might've seen the destinyland picture if Yukino clutching his arm and she got real emotional.
I think Haruno wants Yukino to be true with herself and 8man. No bullshit.

I've been out of the loop. Is it ending now?

What if they met pre-genuine?
They were both the exact same type of scumbag, Tomoko was just more forward about it.

Good Irohasu, everyone!

Haruno made it really hard to like her this time around.

no

If it happened to Twin Peaks, it could happen to anyone.

If Volume 13 is the last volume, then 8man. Otherwise Yuimom because shit would have gotten bad enough to need her intervention.

I am not an Irohafag but I still want to know what happened to her.

>see you in 5 years
why wont it end?

Haruno always make it really hard

People likely got disappointed that the plot was moved very little.

Even for their favourites not much happened.
Yukino was doing her thing, and thus nothing with 8man happened.
Yui had a really good chance but ended up doing nothing.
Iroha actually got 80 pages for herself but we have no fucking idea what happened in that chapter, which has lead people to believe that whatever happened there was perhaps rather irrelevant.

So, people are burned out and disappointed, especially since they have no idea when the next volume is coming out.

8man's monologues implied that he wanted to change from the beginning, there was always light. Tomoko is just a coward desperately wanting to be popular. Do you ever see Tomoko telling Hayato that he uses Miura? no, because she's a completely different kind of loser. she lacks the guts Hachiman has.

Her story ends here.

I want to break free.

I can't find anything. Back when vol 11 came out there was at least discussion on 2ch about the spoon thing the first day.

I wonder what kind of talk got both Iroha and 8man to look so serious, their interactions are usually very lighthearted.
I also want to see her "rejection" this time around, since they get weaker and weaker with each volume.

*unsheathes japanese katana*
YOUR story ends here

I think he asked her for advice

Man, Wataru himself is burned out.
>writes himself into a corner
>tries to be successful be restarting with QUALITY Code and Girlish Number
>spend two years on them, ignoring Yahari, and they flop
>losing shekels, reluctantly goes back to Yahari, but writes a filler-a-thon because no idea how to get out of this corner
>nips shit on him
>probably sitting lifelessly in front of a blank VOLUME 13 word document with MAX Coffee spiked with alcohol in his hand

any interesting 8man monologues this novel? Did we get any insight on shit

I think she wants to be real hard on him so he can actually earn his happy ending.

Unfortunately that sort of thing usually has to wait until a full translation appears.

On some level I still believe she is trying to make it as hard as possible to get close to Yukino because she doesn't want some sclub close to her.

She doesn't want Yukino to end up with someone that would give up on her. Hayama already did that once when the stakes were low. 8man has to earn this ending.

It's only Iroha showing the service club a dance video to convince them to help her out with organizing a prom.

I don't think Haruno necessarily told him anything that was wrong, per se, just maybe not the whole truth. The key thing with Haruno is whether she'll even recognize a genuine relationship when she sees it. Her memorandum in vol 10 suggests she doesn't believe genuine exists.

8man needs to get that she's extra jaded about all this. She just needs to see genuine.

Writing themselves into a corner seems to be a common mistake LN authors tend to make.

It would seem they think the more stakes they add the better, until they have no idea how to solve all the issues they created in a satisfactory way.

What corner did he write himself into?

>not being chosen
Haruno gets selected to run Yukidad's shit which Yukino wanted.
>going abroad
Turns out that isn't what Yukino wants

I think these revelations are big.

YUKINO END OR RIOT