How does social media and dating sites affect society?

How does social media and dating sites affect society?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j_TYCbemm7s
youtube.com/watch?v=H9t21akfvMk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

She's a big guy

Aye, tis a mighty ogress

Girls know they have a pool of infinite men to date and they treat you like you are disposable unless you know how to manipulate them.

6'7, with an ass the size of a double-wide.

My guess is she has a "preference" for black men.

You would have to fist her constantly.

>I like to travel

I hate that line so fucking much.

She's so tall you'd have to go "up" on her!

Thats Photoshop ped her ass cannt be that big. Also what size penis would it take to pkeasure that a horse, a whale, a kangaroo

What else is a minivan supposed to do?

>that ass

Come on, it's a fake pic

youtube.com/watch?v=j_TYCbemm7s

top kek

She actually doesn't seem that bad to me. I wouldn't date her because I like short, petite girls. But she's not appalling like all the fatass feminist single mothers.

8/10 would shadow of the colossus her

tfw no amazoness mommy

Oi, that's a big ol' bitch.

god i want to be chocked by her

>my hobbies are travelling, hiking, concerts, and going to museums!

Bitch those hobbies are expensive af! How the fuck do you have the money to do those things every weekend? Why don't you just say what you actually do, which is watch terrible reality TV shows and browse social media all day?

God if only she was real

just means they're easy brotha

Holy shit. I would breed her just to get those genetics then move to different country

>unemployed

>likes to travel
of course you do..... on others expense i bet. fuck this gay earth

Best post of the year!

>this pig is being shilled as attractive

I hate you guys sometimes

why? whats wrong? why hide your flag?

You niggers are always so skeptical

Don't act like you wouldn't hit it 100%

I fukken would in a second

That's a huge bitch!
Wish there are more taller chicks out there. Seem to have less problems and easier to talk to.
youtube.com/watch?v=H9t21akfvMk

She can bear big powerful children.

>I like to travel

I like to go to birthday parties too but it's not happening that often that I would call it an interest.

How the fuck do someone put "travel" as their hobby, I'm going full autism over this shit.

I agree with Hans-Ahmed. "I like to travel" is right up there with "I'm a foodie" in the list of most bland and meaningless ways to describe oneself.

"Cletus, someone's found Bessie. Get the truck Son, go pick her up and bring her back to the milking barn"

Op is a fag

It would be painful

Gotta make yourself look better. Do you really think you'd pull any bitches if you said that you shitpost on Sup Forums all day?

I would marry that bitch

she would give me strong sons

>likes to travel
>has no money

Fucking Christ, what in the developing fuck is the physics behind that thing not doing a backflip when she plops that sack of ass down?

Think of the strong, healthy, and powerful children you could make impregnating her. Massive bunda aside that reason alone would be enough to cum in her.

thats a whole lot of woman.

i'd ride that braphogg