One Piece

What awaits best girl at the Reverie?
How will King Cobra die?

Spoilers when?

Threadly reminder that

Anyone who complains and mocks about "running" is an ADHD-ridden "MUH FIGHTS" underage.
Anyone who says "nothing happens" lacks the intelligence to handle story progression.
Anyone who says "Oda is a hack" is a speedreader.
Hackposting is NOT criticism, it's just shitposting.
Calling out shitposting does not mean being an "Oda cocksucker/dickrider".
Anyone who replies to to this post negatively is just a butthurt hackposter.

>Cobra talks about the poneglyphs
>gets fucking shot on the stand
>Shirahoshi gets scared and cries
>Sea kings come and wreck shit up

in about 12 hours give or take.

An arranged marriage with Sanji as the prince of Germa 66. Koda BTFO.

>Anyone who says "Oda is a hack" is a speedreader.
>Hackposting is NOT criticism, it's just shitposting.
Riddle me this then: how the fuck is Luffy going to survive his fight against Katakuri?

how do you feel about Marcoposting

Marco is cool, so is Marcoposting.

How should I know that? Readers like us can only wait and see how the story will unfold.

>Crocodile is Luffys mother. She/he and Dofla fucked at some point in time.
>Dofla poisoned WB
>Hody is the best written villain in OP
>Law is objectively the worst op character
>Running is for intellectuals
>Oda self-inserted, pic related

>>Hody is the best written villain in OP

akainu exists

The same way he beat pretty much every other major villain he's ever faced, brute force and shonen determination with a touch of luck.

Akainu literally did nothing wrong. He's just doing his job.

>Waah waah anyone who disagrees with me is a hackposter

Pathetic falseflag, you make actual anti-hackposters look bad. But it's not like you're not a hackposter yourself.

>Akainu
>Villain

this t.b.h.

who /luffywontforgivehimbutdoesnthatehim/ here

I can't wait for more running chapters and see more whacky adventures Luffy would be in next.

>Called out to the punch

BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

OUT OF MY WAY PIRATE FUCKING SHITS

Both of you stop

I already stopped. I don't need to continue.

Motherfucker got called out before he even got here to start his shitposting free. He got blown the fuck out like the ADHD-ridden "MUH FIGHTS" kid he is.

Cringe

Butthurt hackposter detected.

Okay, let's talk reasonably about the Monet situation:

Possibility #1: She died on Punk Hazard. That means that her Devil Fruit reincarnates in the nearest fruit attainable. The island was blown to bits and pretty hostile to any plants, so the nearest fruits would in fact be the oranges on the TS. While it is a Logia it is not overly strong. It would fit a snow hare motif for Carrot. We have already seen a "snow bunny" attack being used by Monet.

Possibility #2: Monet survived. For the short duration she was in the manga she has been fleshed out a lot by Oda: We know a bit about her past, but more importantly, we have seen many hints about her personal life apart from just being a mindless puppet. We know she is interested in astronomy. We know that there is a still unused telescope on the TS. She could be the scout and astronomer of the crew. Would follow in suit with the theory of the moon(s) playing a bigger role in the future. We have seen her quirk of not being able to cope with kind words. We have seen her quirky glasses she never really wore in the present. She didn't give away Chopper when she saw him infiltrate. She wasn't hurt by Zoro, just frightened.

Both possibilities have a lot going for them...

Didn't she proclaim doflamingo the pirate king with her dying breath, or what she thought was her dying breath, assuming she survived? Why would she ever switch sides?

I swear to God, Monetfags are the worst. Try to pussyfoot around that fact. Literally 0 possibility that #2 happened. Not even one hint by Oda.

A very happy reunion with one true love.

I'm a fightfag and I've wanted, and believed, the crew to run because them being able to defeat Big Mom now makes no sense with what we know about how strong all of the participants are. Her crew also not-so-subtly resembles the Straw Hats, making a full crew-on-crew fight look like Oda's intention. I'm not saying Oda always makes sense or that every theory I've ever had came true, but I don't feel like this is a mystery.

What happened to SaNa posters?

>Why don't you quote Oda instead of a poster posting about what he said?
Ok.
>"The zombie Ryuma appears in Chapter 450 from this volume, and he is indeed the Ryuma who starred in "Monsters".

If Ace hadn't gone full retard and taken Akainu's bait would he have been able to escape?

seems like we have a butthurt oda dicksucker here

I don't know who's worse, furfags or SANA or pairing of any kind. One piece is not a love story

You're removing context.
>O: Well, here are two questions about my old short story collection, "Wanted!" I'll tackle Ryuma's first. The zombie Ryuma appears in Chapter 450 from this volume, and he is indeed the Ryuma who starred in "Monsters".
>In the world of One Piece [separate world], he's now a legendary swordsman who died of sickness. I wouldn't have minded if this had just slipped through the cracks, but I was happy to see that so many people noticed.

MONKEY GOD AWAKENING WHEN?

How do Oda dickriders keep missing this? Literally every chapter has this slapstick comedy-tier running around.

Butthurt Oda dicksucker detected.

>[separate world]
This is not implied nor stated. Don't try add context that doesn't exist.
He's catching the story of that time (since it was likely over 100 years ago) to the current One Piece world.

I'll make it simple for you:
>Ryuma was young, slayed a dragon and only just recently was considered the World's greatest swordsman in Wanted
>Oda links this canon aspect of the story in with the actual story we read, stating "the zombie is indeed the Ryuma who starred in Monsters"
>Oda then fastforwards the character's history to update it with how it was by the time Ryuma was at Thriller Bark by stating "in this current world/time, he is a legendary swordsman (due to the latter statement) who died of sickness."

I'm half convinced you're just baiting now, so if you don't realise it by now then there's no convincing you.

Will we get any spoilers before the chapter? If so, when?

He directly separates the worlds and I showed it in context. Don't cry when Ryuuma's story isn't 1:1 with the Ryuuma in Monsters!

>in the world of
>not a different world

why don't you just wait for the fucking chapter and enjoy wan piss the way it was meant to, not plot bullet points that ruin your enjoyment of the actual story.

spoilerfags, not even once.

wow Oda is so meta

>Called out before he got to do his shitposting right here:
BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

Butthurt hackposters are so entertaining. Give me more of your tears please.

seems like you're the one who is really mad here.

So is this a new type of shitposting?Like advanced
inverted hackposting maybe?

they're called carrotposters, not furfags. a furfag is just a minkposter in general, notice no one gives a shit about wanda or milky? that's because no one here is really a furry, we just like carrot

Isn't it weird how dependant on spoilers people have become? The only reason I read them in the first place was because I didn't want to feel out of the loop on Sup Forums. As long as we're all getting content at the same time, I don't really care, in fact I'd even prefer not having spoilers so as to not ruin the chapter.

>the most sought after scientist
well, he got what he wanted

he's so mad

The run panels are not filler you dumb fucking faggots they are important for the storytelling and a big part of one piece. Eichiro Oda created a masterwork he only gets 2 hours of sleep per day and decides to draw them instead of plot because he loves his community. Yes he draws them instead of timeskipping. And then skips Ajokiri vs Akainu or draws one panel of fists clashing instead of fights but thats because he wants to keep the good stuff for later. Ahoy mate good job in shielding us from dem hack posters

I ain't furry, but I would stick my dick in this

He might be but he is not wrong.

Is it Wano yet?

Butthurt hackposter still butthurt. Give me more.

hes so mad. keep crying

Reminder that Luffy tanked haki Sengoku and rescued Ace with a way weaker version of this move.

Crocomom is objectively the best theory

[Hackposter butthurt intensifies]

>ctrl + f "zor"
>2 results
Being a Zorofag these days is suffering

In the last thread we discussed how Wado Ichimonji is his main sword.

[Oda dicksucker intensifies]

Why Oda gave him a fucking asspull hability? I miss Sogeking

Favorite theories that may actually happen go.

What did YonkouProductions mean by this?

This feels like when i have to pick up my cousin from kindergarted

I missed it because I was asleep, feels bad man

I legit didn't expect hackposters to be this butthurt because someone called them out before they got to do their shitposting

So satisfying.

A few months.

It's his most important sword, but not really his "primary" sword. Especially after the timeskip.

nothing because that's clearly not make by oda

i didn't expect an oda hackposter to be this mad that he had to "call" people shitposting on a thread. must be hard to be an oda dicksucker.

Didnt know making fun of a sensitive fanbase can be so entertaining. keep running

X means 10.

Parent of the year

>i didn't expect an oda hackposter to be this mad
>i didn't expect an oda hackposter
>oda hackposter
So mad he couldn't type properly and actually call me an "Oda hackposter".

My God, I can't get enough of this butthurt.

you're either a furry or a faggot, there's no winning on the internet

you know what im honestly curious about? does chopper only find other reindeer minks attractive, or would be able to bathe with carrot no problem? seeing as how he bathes with robin and nami

Don't forget about this odd occurrence.

After leaving Punk Hazard and going to Dresrossa we had this odd shot with bunnies embedded in the ocean under the TS.

It's a peculiar choice since Monet was supposedly defeated and killed back on Punk Hazard and she didn't show up on Dresrossa.

Only reindeer get Chopper off.

jinbei's death

>No spoilers

Get fucked wanpissbabbies

>the guy who got mad because someone said lmfao in a thread once

>Not calling out obvious crossboarding newfag behavior
This is why OP threads became cancerous.

okay, so chopper probably wouldn't care. what about Carrot? it's not like bathing or fashion are foreign to her, so she is definitely aware of her femininity. Would she be fine with a boy "mink" seeing her naked?

Series is still running though, unlike HxH.

Easily one of the best panels in the manga. Do they still have those Xs on their arms?

That's a good point user. I guess it's just force of habit, since everyone would talk about them when they came out, so I would just read the too. But if nobody has spoilers, nobody is out of the loop, and thus I don't care

>now we have to read each individual page with anticipation
>instead of speeding through the chapter, ignoring backrounds, to get to the fight
how will we live

Gone the very next chapter.

The minks love physical contact

i love how you keep responding. im jerking off to this. keep being mad

This.

In fact, one of the main reasons of hackposting and "Nothing happens: the chapter" bullshit is due to spoilers being posted and people brushing the whole chapter as shit before the chapter was even released. So this will help the threads somewhat.

i can always recognize your goddamn posts because i'm that guy

Why would Nami bathe with a dirty animal? Does she want to get fleas and/or infections?

All that butthurt is not healthy for you, Hackposter-kun.

I actually have forgotten about that whole conversation until you brought that up. Have you lurked the fuck more yet?

God I want Snow Bunny Carrot so bad.

Like, everything about it is either cool or funny as hell.
Imagine her getting the fruit and saying it tastes gross resulting in a beating from Nami until they realize what happened.
And her slowly coming to terms and understanding the power.
And then she finds out new shit and immediately shows it to Luffy and the goofs resulting in them all abusing it to do goofy shit as well.
I want them to make a snowman out of her body with her head just tacked on top.