Brit/pol/ - Timothy Byrne Edition

>BoJo branded "COWARD" as he runs away from Irish question twice
politicalscrapbook.net/2018/02/watch-boris-johnson-branded-a-coward-as-he-flees-commons-to-avoid-question-on-irish-border/

>Unionists: EU is attemting annexation of N.Ireland
tuv.org.uk/eus-attempt-to-annex-northern-ireland-needs-actions-not-words-from-pm/

>21 earthquakes in 50 days, UK is rocking
express.co.uk/news/uk/923237/uk-earthquakes-twenty-one-fifty-days-british-geological-survey

>Row over 'racist' Mosely leaflet
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-43224171

>Munroe clarifies "All white people are racist" comments. With "Racism isn't always conscious"
inews.co.uk/news/politics/racism-isnt-always-conscious-munroe-bergdorf-clarifies-white-people-comments-amid-tory-backlash/

>May belligerent against EU's draft withdrawal agreement
mirror.co.uk/news/politics/theresa-may-rebukes-eu-brexit-12101857

>Legalise Weed: Conservative Home [420 everyday]
conservativehome.com/platform/2018/02/chloe-schendel-wilson-cannabis-prohibition-has-failed-on-all-fronts-the-uk-should-follow-canadas-pragmatic-example-instead.html

>BBC sacks 6 from official aid charity over sexual misconduct
telegraph.co.uk/politics/2018/02/27/exclusive-bbcs-official-aid-charity-sacked-six-staff-sexual/

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/resources/idt-sh/my_hair_is_a_symbol_of_pride
youtube.com/watch?v=a9N79wfRDJU
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/uk-child-poverty-2008-financial-crisis-ons-statistics-poor-government-tories-conservatives-theresa-a7633196.html
bbc.co.uk/news/education-38157410
twitter.com/AnonBabble

pope is bad

Start buying guns.

Just fucking end it

NOBODY KNOWSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
THE WAY ITS GONNA BE

how?

How empty are your shops lads ?
I work at food delivery company and we had twice the spike yesterday.

Lads I want to start smoking to help ease my anxiety and paranoia.

If I go into a shop what is a normal but not povvo-tier brand I can ask for without him asking for more details?

I can't see the packets behind the slide counter.

Just sayin'

youtube.com/watch?v=a9N79wfRDJU

Ask for mayfair smooth

HAHAHAHAHahaahahahaaAHHAHAHA
>PAYING TAXES
HAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAA

YOU FUCKING SUCKERS ASKED FOR IT. PAYING TAXES IN 2018? YOU'RE PAYING FOR IMIGRANT SADNWICHES AND PAKIS TO OUTBREED YOU. YOU ARE A LITERAL FUCKING KEKOLD.

fake and gay

To the user shilling BLACKED africaner immigrants into scotland: Please leave.

Are people really freaking the fuck out about the cold?

shill

Because coiled, thick hair is one of the morphological traits unique to Western/Southern Africans, but don't say that because it's rude

>Many, like me, grew up feeling like their hair was never good enough.

>This is why hair maintenance is so important to the black community. We learn to endure the pain of our mothers and aunts braiding patterns into our scalps. We spend a small fortune on butters, oils, and creams. We sit in the salon for hours on end to achieve the perfect look. And after all that we’re judged - no matter what we do.

hahhahahahhahaAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAA HOLY FUCKING SHIT

yes people are all retarded and for 3 days the press have been shoving doom down their throats in the papers

>implying anyone here earns anything close to the income tax threshold
and unless you steel litreally evereything you are paying VAT

No milk in the supermarket

>“Black women are not your pets”

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA

This
Afrikaners aren't defeatist cuckolds, they'll fight for their land

Efforts towards equality in capitalist society means ensuring everyone has the opportunity to sell their labour, the source of wealth for the elite.

Human need and the production of goods to meet those needs is necessary for equality based on exchange. Capitalism exploits this by separating workers from the means of production through private property. Workers sell their labour to meet their needs indirectly through the exchange of capital, instead of through direct reciprocal labour.

the way the 'lights' (unlights? they're black) jitter about is obviously fake dude

>BLACKED africaner immigrants
I'm not looking to import them en masse either, but come on, lad. They're about to have their homes taken off them by the black-dominated government, at least try to be nice.

i fucking hate people so much. there's not one person i wouldn't want killed. i find humans utterly disgusting, repulsive and infuriating. worthless cunts

Bensons blue

Why should I care about this failing country anymore, caring only makes me sad

Im am so glad we imported this problem.
Imagine all the time and money that could be saved if we weren't bogged down will all these immigrant problems.

Why that brand in particular?

Also is smooth like no added sugar? I don't want to miss out on the full experience desu.

Because alien craft move around just like man-made ones. What a moron...

>I’ve been natural all my life and always had my hair braided.

>When I turned 15 I started to wear my hair out in an afro. I went to a predominantly white school and kids would stick pencils in it and bully me. It made me so angry, I still get angry now.
>It wasn’t a case of friends touching each other’s hair, it was them satisfying their curiosity without my consent. My hair is a symbol of pride.

AHHAHAHAHAHAHAH YOU PAID FOR THIS HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHH

WHAT A FUCKING TWISTED WORLD WE LIVE IN. PEOPLE RIGHT NOW ARE PROBABLY ON THE STREETS FREEZING TO DEATH BY THE WAY. TAKE EDDIE FOR EXAMPLE.

support them retake power, not have them disapeear and turn into euromutts. Its about protection A people not people

WE HAVE RED WEATHER WARNINGS
THIS IS THE FIRST TIME THEY'VE EVER BEEN ISSUED AND IT MEANS THERE IS A POTENIAL RISK TO LIFE
*Weatherman not even trying to hide his grin*

No. Go back the holland/SA.

What if I just redraw that with the papers that backed remain?
Would that invalidate the argument?

Fucking
NIGGER WOMEN

Why that brand? And aren't Bensons chav-tier?

I want to be loyal to a brand which is aesthetic and somewhat sophisticated

>reading anything but the sunday sport

>
Thank god I am from Northern Ireland or god knows what I would have done by now...

as if anyone ever reads the paper anymore outside of getting their haircut
idk thats what my dad asks for, i dont smoke

>I used to work at a fancy bakery, popular with older white customers. My other colleagues were French, petite, blonde, so I felt like I had to tone down my blackness. I wore my hair in bantu knots and realised that when I put flowers in them, I was seen as cute and approachable and I’d get more tips.

>On a white girl it’s “cool”, while I have to bend over backwards to look competent and be taken seriously.

hahahHAHAHAHAHHAHA IM FUCKING DYING LADS LITERALLY WE ALL ARE

................powerful.................

t.the mekon

>tfw sent a polite 'hello hope you are well' message to my ex
>tfw she's been typing a response for like 20 minutes

oh dear I feel I may be in for some trouble

calm down m8

What's the point in them coming here when they unironically have a better chance at staying white in South Africa

Exactly. We dont want to end up as yanks

SUNSHYIIIIIIIIIIIIIINE

Vogue

I’d always be super embarrassed because every other woman in the hair shop - whether she was getting braids or a weave - was black. I was there with my white mum, thinking, “This is kind of weird!”

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>I knew I was allowed to be there, but I got the sense that she shouldn’t be.

hahahahahahaahaha

>Capitalism lowers wages

Vape instead

>The numbers, released a week after a Budget in which the issue was not mentioned once, show 30 per cent of children are now classed as being in relative poverty- independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/uk-child-poverty-2008-financial-crisis-ons-statistics-poor-government-tories-conservatives-theresa-a7633196.html
>More than a quarter of a million people are homeless in England, an analysis of the latest official figures suggests- bbc.co.uk/news/education-38157410
Ayyyyyy

I sincerely agree. I don't want them diluted by my people any more than I want my own people diluted by them. I just think it's pretty retarded to call them B L A C K E D when they're one bad day from a state of conflict with the blacks in their country.

post the returning paragraphs

Eddie's nice and cosy under a staircase in a block of flats

HAHA CALM DOWN MATE NO PROBLEM HERE NOT LIKE YOU PAID FOR IT OR ANYTHING

Work 70 hours a week lads

I don't think anyone on Brit/pol/ actually pays the TV license
And the only bit of the Beeb which gets tax money is the World Service

i didnt though

>chavs
Smoke lambert and butler, richmond etc. Benson and hedges is a good brand, gold are around 11 quid a pack, but blue come in 3-4 quid cheaper and pretty much taste the same.

Tbqh though, your better going for vape. Get the kit, then theirs loads of flavours of juice to try.

My mum is pretty in tune with the racial and gender dynamics at play. As a white woman coming into an unapologetically black female space, she gets that the salon is a special place for black women, who have to deal with racism on a day-to-day basis.

Hair shops are super important in that respect. They are rare spaces, somewhere to escape to.

I don’t have to explain myself in that room - they’ve got me and they’ll take care of me. It’s like a little community.

---
I'm actually mad lads I won't lie
How do I go about reporting this utter bollocks
The BBC needs to be fucking destroyed

>I went to a predominantly white school and kids would stick pencils in it and bully me. It made me so angry, I still get angry now.
I had long hair and this never happened (without consent)
maybe she should try not being a fat nigger

How was Nige on QT lads

fucking good on you
There's not enough people that earn what they buy- too many people buying shit on credit

post the link

send fingolian qts

It's natural to feel alienation in this society. Our labour has been reduced to a commercial commodity that is to be traded in a competitive market. This provokes social conflict, pitting worker against worker in the competition for "higher wages", which alienates us from our mutual interests as a society. The cultural affects of this cannot be understated.

It's slightly justified because a lot of lorries are getting stuck and unable to deliver to shops.

If you oppose class you oppose England

You said you had dutch roots and you obviously consider yourself close to them. Why else would you be caring for them and shilling for them?
And the afrikaners are cucked regardless of how much you want them to be seen as some based populous. They were running the country and have been reduced to LARPing as isolated paramilitaries

i don't give a fuck about value or society. i just want to crush skulls, chop off limbs and beat people with blunt instruments. cunts

i'm so fucking pissed off right now. fucking shit cunt motherfucking bitch ahrrrrrrrrr

>every thread

You have confused class for nation. The nation is the people.

reckon ill hang myself

>all these (((british)))) athletes at the athletics

>You said you had dutch roots
Woah, lad, not me. I'm not the bloke who proposed it last thread.
>LARPing as isolated paramilitaries
Is it still LARPing if you're actually a paramilitary?

I have now developed many, many diseases
It must be so much worse for you to read as a white person

>The nation is the people.
And the English people are stratified by class, and have been since they were ceorls and ealdormen.

I'm just praying for the day it all collapses under the weight of itself

Civil war when lads, civil war when

Does anyone know how Birmingham wins the bid for the Indoor Championships every single year?
Is there really not a single city in the world that wants to do it?

vlad's still here

kai murros is pure contrarianism

Have a week worth's of food already and your fine. Did they not salt and sand the roads or plow at all?

fucking hell the anime commie is back

Off to Venezuela with you Commie

did you buy any guns yet user

theyve only had it twice
i think there is only two propper indoor tracks here one in brum one in london

Start with yourself

>''Why the sarcasm user? Are they not as british as you or something?''

It's going to warm up tomorrow night... right?

OSWALD

MOSLEY

SHOWN THE

SHOWN THA GRAAN

>white person running for kenya
>wog in britain shirt next to him