Whats the most red pilled thing you've done?

whats the most red pilled thing you've done?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Tfw2suyUUNw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I've been teaching my young nephew about the dangers of jews in white society

youtu.be/Tfw2suyUUNw

I'm browing Sup Forums on the most liberal, leftist part of my uni, for everybody to see.
ayy lmao

Sucked off my the guy my semen demon roastie ex was dating after she dumped me for him and sent her a video of it

rejected nihilistic atheism

Actively don't watch anime

Dude, that's not red pilled... that's just gay.

gaslighted jewish professor into believing she's a nazi

uh

I sent a letter to the senator of my state. It began with "Hitler did nothing wrong" and ended with "fuck are you niggers doing?"

Absolute madman.

taught my youngest brother who is 7 years old how communism (on first grade level) and things like thst can't work. about the dangers of liberal. taught him also why racism and idk how you call it but let's call it"drawer thinking" is justified and things like why we follow religious beliefs and their benefits to society and their negative effects on society.
also I took him to a slaughter house to show him how an animal gets killed by cutting their throat and how "his steak gets made".

Stole from a nigger.

used the israel VS palestine debacle to redpill sister and parents

Raising a family and teaching them good family values.

This is the only correct response

Did you swallow?

I corrected my liberal/feminist sister that the top majority of the 1% is not white men, it's jews, then exposed the other shit they and the central banks are up to.

Got off my ass and took an active stance on learning. My room once felt like a cage where I'd pace around like a lion. Now it's a resting room where I go to escape productivity and recharge my battery.

Cartman?

I didnt even finish, did just enough to ruin both their lives, he didn't even know who I was either

Very nice, impressive.

One night, around 3am, I saw an old nigger collapse on the street and call for help. I walked over to him and asked what was wrong. He said his chest was burning; He appeared to be having a heart attack. He asked me to call an ambulance.

I left him.

I was drunk, and for the rest of the night I wondered if I'd be blacklisted.

I got rid of religion, nationalistic bullshit, racism, antisemitism.

I got rid of pop-culture-shit, shit-food, all time wasting and mind numbing shit including social network and internet overdose.

I got rid of wageslaving - tba

I can tell this story is fake because any real nigger would ask for an "amberlamp" lurk more faggot

highly underrated

kill myself tomorrow

>argentina
yup

Nice digits
Respect

How desperate you are to fit in... pathetic.

When I was young once I got surrounded by ten teen nogs who started to try to intimidate me and demand my phone.

I pushed one and grabbed another by the neck...
Other nogs started laughing and saying it was a joke. I eventually laugh it off with them.

I doubt they wouldn't accept the phone if I would give it to them...

Redpilled that stupid christian bitch.
She was: nah i want have sex after marriage,and only with one man,and have children bla bhla blah
She was 30 and still virgin. I lied her that i am too,and go slow for her. Was touching her and she was pretty horny just when i touch her arm. Stupid christians they are all hungry for sex.
Now she wants sex every day and forget about god and christianity which is pretty good.

I took a shit and it had blood in it
please take me with you

who cares? its better than to keep silent

put my wee wee in another girl while i dated a different girl and realized the jealousy just made her like me more

i hate female nature but I didnt make the rules

I've paired off 4 Swedish women with Sudanese men (so far).

Indeed you are browning pol, amigo. How would you like to brown a Swedish woman?

sounds nice, gibe me

Recognized that I was/am in despair.