ITT: Your anime wet dreams

> A Fire Punch anime, directed by "[spolier]Hideaki Anno[/spolier]"
>A Goblin Slayer anime (not exactly impossible though?)
What else?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0BZRiT5MG1w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>[spolier]

why is GS anime impossible?

Boku no Hero Academia - Imaishi - Trigger

Dorohedoro anime done well

>spolier
What is wrong with you?

26 Episode Horizon Season 3 and OVA of Nate Mama's story on how Neito was made.

>nonstop 24 day /ss/ that started from innocent grinding to oral, missionary, anal upon stumbling at the doorway, smearing their love juices and sweat in the whole house and kama sutra in their bedroom

STOP USING MY GIRL TOGATA!!!!!

Feature length children's film directed by Shinya Ohira, animated by him and all his friends. Feature film by Osamu Tanabe.

Gekkou made by A-1 pictures. It's a decent mystery romance and it doesn't suffer from unreliable narrator like hakomari does.

[spoilier] OP IS A FAGGOT [\spolier]

>\
KEK. Newfag.

(here's your) you

Any anime-related lucid dream

>rape anime
>elf rape anime

>Want your favorite series to get an anime
>Want your favorite thread filled to the brim with anime only shitters for some reason

No thx. Jojo was the prime example of how getting an anime can make the fan base quality go way way way way way down

full 2d faithful adaptation of Blame! done by Shaft and directed by Shinbou(since there's a 95% chance he was the director for this youtu.be/0BZRiT5MG1w )

I personally want an anime because my favorite series is so obscure it doesn't even have fan art. Having an anime means merchandise and stuff like that

Despera

Omujo anime by a studio and director that "gets it". Full length episodes, with really embellished and protracted wetting scenes.

An anime epic about America's bloodiest war from beginning to end but everyone is a cute anime girl

General Lee-chan is my waifu

Just a decent adaption of this