How do i join the illuminati, Sup Forums?

how do i join the illuminati, Sup Forums?
i want to control the government, sounds leik fun

Other urls found in this thread:

masonic-lodge-of-education.com/masonic-lodge-locations.html
youtube.com/watch?v=DXGF9UUGD04&list=PLtFnfSc9NwNzMHGZzPYroNJCPDd4Ymjgf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

masonic-lodge-of-education.com/masonic-lodge-locations.html

are the masons and the illuminati the same thing tho

Gotta be a jew or suck enough jew dick at the local (((lodge))) like a good goy. Gotta pledge allegiance to baal first.

i'm sure this thread was made in good faith but what do you know about mystery schools?

just chop off your weiner now and save time

But if you suck enough dicks, eventually people will be sucking YOUR dick.

Too bad it's almost all dudes.

>1987
Nice try faggots.
You need to accept there being a higher being, you won't control shit.

i know a little bit about mystery schools, my dude
i also know most of them are bs

Except for the mystery school of washington though, right? I'm not sure what you mean by "they're bs" when it comes to convictions and lodges and such.

Just become a mason. They are just rich white people, so it's basically the same thing

start with blue lodge then move to the scotish right I believe, have to become a 3rd degree, you'll have to work your way up to 33rd degree in the other lodges.

not so fast there ajax there is the prince hall or whatever for the blacks

As someone close to the organization I can say that this is pretty close

im white but not rich
will the masons help me get rich?

As long as you pay your yearly dues, they sure will
and they also accept black people, it's just blacks don't wanna join

You'll need to join the OTO (Masonic degrees are not necessary but they'll look good on your resume). Once you advance to the 11th degree (goes from 9th to 11th and this rite does involve your ass getting fucked) and you have the appropriate merits, you will be invited to the Argentinian Astra or A.A., which is an elite secret society set up like a terrorist cell. You will have one contact above you and eventually two students below you. Once you become a full-blown mage AND have a successful day job, you will be drafted into the ranks of the Perfectabilists, which is often called Illuminati. It's the highest level secret society that allows initiates based on merit, anything above it is bloodline-only.

Argentum Astra

They will make you do their bidding like the cuck that you are.

but honestly joining the free mason will only get you so far you actually have to be a jew to control shit ;/

You don't understand user. He doesn't believe in them so their power isn't real, like santa claus you know?

just post on Sup Forums

we're the illuminati now

Alex Jones said something about a priest class that is inbred and impossible to access if you aren't from the blood line, is that what you're talking about?

You need to have a job to be a mason.

t. Someone who was kicked out of the local Masonic lodge

>white

There's exclusive royal knight organizations that the highborn belong to, and then above that is the old Roman Patrician families who practice the old mysteries generationally. This is the high priest class.

you're a faggot why do you think they would want you?

Ohh they will have to come to you and you have to do a nasty initiation(s)...all caught on the (((special services))) blackmail cameras of course.

PS - And you will never be "Illuminati" you will be their tool.

The Black Sun are the only real deal

You suck 7 Jewish cocks and 6 Nigger cocks. Instant Illuminati

OTO are pleb tier

Ask God to do a backup/restore then put you in a different body where you aren't a faggot loser.

No shit that's why you have to work up

It's faster to rise in the left hand path but you risk destruction and ruination

Freemasonry is Judaism for the gentiles. If you are a Mason, you are either a traitor or a dupe.

Well you have that right, it drives some men insane to learn the truth. If people want to learn the truth start with this playlist
youtube.com/watch?v=DXGF9UUGD04&list=PLtFnfSc9NwNzMHGZzPYroNJCPDd4Ymjgf

All the answers are on that channel

ok how do i join this then?

I've seen black dudes wearing the gnostic G all over the place. hell Trayvon matrtins dad was a high ranked or whatever.

totally a shill thread - IGNORE

You have to find the arcanum. What is your motivation? A true mystery school you join to be service not reep advantages, it pretty much becoming a warrior monk for the folk. You show have to show dedication and learn the higher mysteries then you can apply as an apprentice/pledge

they run this site
renegadetribune.com
and this channel

not a shill thread, i'm not getting paid

More like aluminutty am i rite fellow maga pedes?

you think you're only a shill if you're getting paid? no faggot you people do it for free.

lol he doesn't think we know about cognitive dissonance

Jesus Christ is lord.
Any further questions?

i'm posting this all on my own, not for any other organization or person
i just want to learn about the illuminati
i can't prove i'm not a shill tho, i suppose

This + convert to Judaism

>muh kike goyim worship us we are God's chosen people because it is in this book right here we wrote

shilling doesn't mean you're doing it for an agenda, it could just be your own ego wanting a fix, which is probably 90% of all /leftypol/ shite here. Can you prove that you take the illuminati phenomenon seriously or are you just "looking to get rich" and think baiting a few conspiritards will be a fun friday for you?

>shilling doesn't mean you're doing it for an agenda
Actually that is exactly what it means, do you even know what a shill is? This is an old gambling term and does not mean what you apparently think it means

you can't
you need to have the same bloodline like them
maybe if you fuck a chimera/archon qt girl
your son could join

Should have said "someone else's agenda". Why does anybody shill for anything? Happy now? Take your fedora back to pleddit.

You suck dick, get fucked, get blackmailed, and live the rest of your life as a goon serving for the death of your country and people.

who said anything about kikery?

I said Jesus is lord, its the opposite of judaistic zionism false claim of "Gods chosen people".

Jews are Satan chosen people.

Think u got it wrong.

So you just decide what you and don't want to use from the (((bible))) as you go eh? Pretty common among (((Christians))) you are the mental gymnastics platinum metalists

First you have to have billions of dollars. Then join a club that has a million dollar membership fee. Then just straight up ask people in the open about secret societies. Tell them you are willing to donate lots of money to the cause. Its that easy.

you have to know the right people and be willing to spit on a cross

T H I S
H
I
S

go back

Christianity was created by Jews, Jesus was a Semite.

All you have to do is be a good person, and anyone who trespasses against you ends up getting mouth fucked. Now you are in the Illuminatii lel GG. Enjoy your jewery of every asshole unaware of these facts.

How much money do you have

If you browse Sup Forums you are the illuminati

since you did not respond to this then you are not worthy of the title Arya and not what the Black Sun is looking for. The are powerful Aryan sorcerers and only take the best of the best for obvious reasons

Well nigger tier Illuminati, foot soldiers and no one here really earns any of this knowledge it is given to them by the Black Sun

Most people here are borderline retarded honestly

unironically this