Trump colluded with RUSSIA!

>Trump colluded with RUSSIA!
>NRA has ties to RUSSIA!
>fake facebook accounts made by RUSSIA!
>RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA!

so? so fucking what, niggers? SO FUCKING WHAT? why is it bad to "collude" with russians? we're not even at war with them. how is it any worse than "colluding" with the french or iceland or fucking any foreign country? im so goddamn sick of hearing this stupid shit

there's literally nothing illegal about "colluding" or having "ties" with russia

Other urls found in this thread:

.nytimes.com/2000/01/01/world/yeltsin-resigns-overview-yeltsin-resigns-naming-putin-acting-president-run-march.html
factcheck.org/2018/02/spinning-russian-indictment/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3022793/Putin-threatens-nuclear-war-Russian-leader-necessary-step-drive-Nato-Baltics-defend-Crimea.html
thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/08/31/putin-threatens-nuclear-war-over-ukraine.html
express.co.uk/news/world/567879/Vladimir-Putin-threatens-nuclear-attack-against-the-West
ibtimes.co.uk/threatening-nuclear-weapons-syria-putins-attempt-get-russia-treated-like-superpower-again-1532600
topinfopost.com/2016/11/02/putin-admin-threatens-norway-with-nuclear-war-over-build-up-of-us-forces
usnews.com/news/world/articles/2016-11-02/russias-ramping-up-for-war-where-nobodys-looking
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/russia-threatens-denmark-with-nuclear-weapons-if-it-tries-to-join-nato-defence-shield-10125529.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/11886639/Russia-threatens-US-with-nuclear-arms-counter-measures.html
inquisitr.com/1484957/vladimir-putin-threatens-world-war-3-says-russia-could-invade-europe-within-two-days/
observer.com/2016/10/putins-activation-of-iskander-m-ballistic-missile-is-a-message-to-obama/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

B-But... they were talking to people on social media during and election....

>glossing over israel is the main colluder even having them in the Senate and congress

Doesn't matter, it's all just another kike plan anyway

>"""Russia"""" leaks DNC emails
>Don't read the emails goyim.. it's illegal!
>russia russia russia russia russia

i know you're being sarcastic but normies really think this way and i dont fucking get it. its like so what if they DID try to influence our election results? unless they had russians sneaking over the border with fake voter registrations it doesnt matter. if russia "influenced" the US voters, isnt that the same thing the media does? WHERE IS THE CRIME?

can you all stop blaming us.

its not we who now pushing for de-creminalizing intentionally infecting somebody with HIV.

its not we who are running shitty sjw mixbreeding propaganda from hollywood and other "media".

its not we who want to grab away your arms....away from you.

and its not we who are stopping Trump from making any statement about SA farmers.

and its not we who are stopping you from building "UUUUGE WALL" that was promiced.

>t. Russian

It's treason, then

But if Hillary won and they started finding evidence of Russian collusion we'd all be like "ooh that bitch stole the election" right? I mean who cares if someone teams up with a foreign power to try and rig an American election? Countries just decide to help people become president out of the goodness of their hearts. It's not like they've ever asked for anything in return.

(you)

>sucking russian dong this fucking hard
why dont you move to zenongrad fuckiing faggot

Hillary gets 1/3 of her campaign funded solely by Saudis
>its ok
Some russian trolls tweet about Trump
>impeach hurr durr collusion, treason, kill whitey, HESNOTMYPRESIDAANT, im literally shaking
amusing

The DNC needs a scapegoat for losing an unlosable election to a cartoon frog and a water filter salesman.

Some big head nigger in CNN calls it big nothing burger
Probe done, nothing found
Hearings, nothing found only that fbi taped Trumps campaign
Lies, lies and more lies
How can any sane person survive american tv is beyond me

But it's okay when you do it, right?

20 nil to the boys in blue. fuck you bending over and loving russian cock as it fucks you in the ass.

treason is when you help the enemy in war time. we are not at war with russia. even during the cold "war" we technically werent
>I mean who cares if someone teams up with a foreign power to try and rig an American election?
you act like this is unusual. name one presidential candidate in the past century who didnt receive funds from a foreign contributor

Will Sasso was a force of nature. I miss that era; Mad TV beat the shit out of SNL.

King nigger did not fuck up during the brexit referendum, pot kettle etc

At least you admit it

Only part of their work
>burgers: noone else cant do this
>Russia hacked elections reeeeeeeeee

The real argument is:
>"Russia" pushes pro traditional american ideals
>democrats burning American flags, free speech signs and threatening to kill the democratically elected president

Who is the bigger threat to America?

>why is it bad to "collude" with russians?
So in your mind, you believe without the slightest doubt that the KGB under Vladimir Putin was committing "active measures" to destabilize the West...

...and at the same time, you believe without the slightest doubt that the FSB under Vladimir Putin could not possibly be doing anything to destabilize the West, like launching cyberwarfare attacks against the US, stealing sensitive data, hacking US servers, financing disinformation campaigns and trolling social media with web brigade armies and Putinbots? Not to mention the world's worst manlets Kim Jong-un and Putin threaten the West with nuclear annihilation on a regular basis.

That's some powerful cognitive dissonance you got there, comrade. No patriotic American is gonna fall for your tricks.

Listen, i get it. We really can't blame you. Hell, we did the same thing to you (remember yeltsin?) But dammit Ivan, we gotta knock this shit off. We can't keep interfering with each others elections and electing the dumbest mother fuckers our countries can provide. Congats on the new nukes. They look impressive.

It is you who ban anything government deemed offensive on the internet.

It is you who have felony laws for speaking against the eastern orthodoxy.

It is you who have the same guy being president for the past 18 years as if it is middle ages.

It is you who started second cold war yesterday.

It is you who annex territory and project force in the most awkward way possible like we are in 18th century.

I want to hear what the argument is that Russia is a greater threat than leftists. Sure Russia is conducting active measures, but leftists are doing everything completely in the open destroying the country on their own. Why would I ever care about Russia when leftists and democrat politicians are doing a much better job wrecking this country and advocating repealing the first and second amendment?

> Why is it bad to collude with Russia?

If you need to be told that aiding a competitive power with no democracy or freedom of speech and a history of disinformation is wrong, no help for you user.

Podesta has ties to the NRA

>infographic
foreign policy research institute is a think tank formed in 1955 by JEWS and still has a majority of jews on its board of directors so nice try, shlomo
>So in your mind, you believe without the slightest doubt that the KGB under Vladimir Putin was committing "active measures" to destabilize the West
i cant even begin to point out whats wrong with this
>in your mind
no nigger. no
>KGB under Vladimir Putin
wtf? do you think putin was in charge of the KGB or something? he was a low level agent who worked in east berlin as a german translator. the KGB was never "under" putin
>...and at the same time, you believe without the slightest doubt that the FSB under Vladimir Putin could not possibly be doing anything to destabilize the West, like launching cyberwarfare attacks against the US, stealing sensitive data, hacking US servers, financing disinformation campaigns and trolling social media with web brigade armies and Putinbots?
no i definitely think theyre doing all that stuff. but so is china and we havent even sanctioned them. also, the US does the same thing. but none of that is the issue. i never said russia wasnt doing espionage (every country does) i said WE ARE NOT AT WAR SO IT ISNT A CRIME TO "COLLUDE" WITH THEM. that is all i said and nothing more, straw-manning faggot

>yeltsin
he actually was sort of fine...i guess.
>Congats on the new nukes
nukes are cool but kinda waste of money for doze of patriotizm .... before elections.
in any case. our country will never use them. no matter what. maybe its for better cause in last years space rockets are....how to say that... not flying "good enough". More like very expencive fireworks.

>I want to hear what the argument is that Russia is a greater threat than leftists
Nice whattaboutism, but totally irrelevant. The leftists and righties have the same amount of say in our own country.

> leftists are doing everything completely in the open destroying the country on their own.
Really Sparky? Because I was driving to work this morning and the country was destroyed, I think I would have noticed it.

>Why would I ever care about Russia
Because you're a Russian citizen and you live there. Or you're an America traitor who worships the Kremlin and sucks Putin's cock and you just happen to live here.

i'm personally not banning anybody.
i have no control of absolutely anything in this place ......where i born.

>kills hundreds of ruskies with no fucks given

dont let judaism get you frustrated user.
Just laugh, very loud and very publicly in the face of these victims of judaism and the evil kikes that are responsible for spreading it

remove your meme flag you dumbfuck kike

I'm an American and I proudly forward information also forwarded by Russian bots because it was true. I openly admit to heaping scorn on Hillary because she's a murderer and a cunt and had no business running for president.

I will happily continue to act like a Russian bot until the US government rediscovers integrity.

>It is you who annex territory and project force in the most awkward way possible like we are in 18th century
literally criticizing them for not being sneaky jews. "whats the matter ivan? not slick enough to seed coups with NGO money like a modern country should?"
i didnt ask if it was morally "wrong." i dont give a fuck about anyone's feelings, im talking about legality here

>That nigger's fucking your girlfriend
>So? SO FUCKING WHAT?
The absolute state of Trumpcucks

Nice strawmans brainlet, but the fact is that leftists are doing more to undermine the American constitution and American democracy than Russia ever has. They are using Russia as a boogeyman to have something to point to so people dont focus on how they are trying to divide this country and chip away at constitutional rights with their every breath.

We already know what you want shlomo

>not flying "good enough"
Kek
>yeltsin was ok
Dafuq

dude .... honestly what was options ?
you want shillary to win? or commie sanders ?
both would be even worse for USA.

Did Russians conduct voter fraud? Hacked into vote counting system? Sent Russian illegals to throw in ballots? Spread disinfo?

Sanders would be fine. At least he's an honest jew and not a corporate dickslobbin conman.

Tell me you did not type that with a straight face face user?

Thanks Ahmed

>Dafuq
i don't know he was fine.... and i was very young at that time.
at that time.... i was caring about:
riding bicicle
pirated chinease clone of "nes"
western cartoons (like bokners or rescue rangers or like mices from mars) / tv shows (sledgehammer, green acres, baywatch).... good stuff that commies would never allow us to see before.

>yeltsin
not sure how many remember this but putin was hand picked by yeltsin and thats how he became president in the first place
.nytimes.com/2000/01/01/world/yeltsin-resigns-overview-yeltsin-resigns-naming-putin-acting-president-run-march.html

>formed in 1955 by JEWS
Vladimir Putin was formed in 1952 by Jews. So are all the Russian oligarchs that control you. If you don't care, we don't care.

>he was a low level agent who worked in east berlin as a german translator.
Who's been lying to you? Here's a pic of one of the top KGB agents sent to photograph Ronald Reagan when he visited Moscow. See any familiar faces? In only 16 years Vladimir was able to reach the rank of Lt. Colonel - pretty impressive since only around 12% of all American military officers reach that rank in 25 years of service. The fact is that Putin was a high-ranking party member, high ranking field officer, well-connected and able to get good, high-visibility gigs like the Reagan visit. If somebody told you otherwise, you were misinformed.

And come to think of it, it's kinda weird you think you know so much about the biography of a foreign leader like that. It's almost like you grew up in Russia, isn't it?

>the KGB was never "under" putin
He was a field officer. Did he serve in some war to get a combat promotion? Some segment of the branch of military intelligence was certainly directed by Putin or he could not possibly have risen to rank he did as a "paper-pusher".

>WE ARE NOT AT WAR
Russia is at war with the US. Putin has directed cyberattacks on US citizens and property. The Kremlin has launched disinformation campaigns against us. It's a crime for Trump, his family, his advisors, his cabinet and his businesses to conspire with American's enemies.

>Sanders would be fine
wrong.
its hurts my sould know that people as weak minded, oblivious and pathetic as you exist

answer to each question: no
they spread leaked info but it wasnt "disinfo" it was true

It's obvious that the NRA has ties with russia, they had guns and buying guns it's what the NRA does, stop being dumb.

Our minds! we cant let ivan think for us! Why arent smart people thinking for us anymore?

are you jocking right ? i hope you are.
usa land of free.... and you want to elect literally commie ? wanna get "gulags" and lose weapons of self-defence and 1 amendment too ? he would ruin USA and turn it into in "best case" (that would be horrible already) .....into sweden.
remember hes speech "if you are white you...."
I would never ever vote for such person.

>Nice strawmans brainlet,
Which of my statements was a strawman fallacy? Take your time. Dis gun be gud.

>leftists are doing more to undermine the American constitution and American democracy than Russia ever has.
Your unhinged opinion is a red herring. Just because the left doesn't act the way you'd like doesn't mean Russia is allowed to commit crimes against the American people.

Putin's job is done here

"invincible" missiles
LOL

Putin has control over the entire universe. His elite team of hackers can destroy any foreign government with just emails. All Putin has to do is think about the CIA and the spooks burst into tears and begin sobbing.

>NRA is lobbying Congress!
Meanwhile, the democrats consist solely of corrupt lobbyist, while the NRA directly represents 6 million Americans.

It's Russia, goy, not (((our greatest ally)))...

>6 million

our country can't do anything actually.
we can't even get back money from any other country who took a lend from us. its total madness that our country gets the blame and such stupid photoshop memes.

The reason you hear about it is because this is the easiest way for Democrats to "impeach" Trump. This is why they go on and on and on about this bullshit.

In Europe they go on and on about it because they tie any right-wing view to Russian disinformation. This is a convenient way of targeting individuals with alt-right sympathies because you basically just call them traitors of their countries.

Today I read an article by Swedish state media that Russia is spreading "shocking disinformation" about rape and crime statistics in Sweden. This was done as an attempt to discredit the opposition as Russian spies basically.

Most people however see this and face palm, since it is very clear it is not Russians fault that immigrants from 3rd World countries behave like immigrants from 3rd World countries.
You can take the middle easterner out of his culture, but you can never take the culture out of the middle eastern immigrant. This is hardly Putin's fault...

>so what
Russia is a US adversary. They want to weaken the US and it's allies. Their interests do not align with ours.

This is not true... this is Western Propaganda, Russia would probably wish for nothing more than having nice trade deals with the West.

However western democrats wish for nothing more than to co-operate with Saudi Arabia and get us into a WW3 with Russia.

чeкт
>Vladimir Putin was formed in 1952 by Jews
putin is not jewish. thats a rumor started because his mom had a jewish-sounding name. stormfront has had whole threads about this
>In only 16 years Vladimir was able to reach the rank of Lt. Colonel - pretty impressive
you dont generally become president of a country by being unimpressive
>And come to think of it, it's kinda weird you think you know so much about the biography of a foreign leader like that. It's almost like you grew up in Russia, isn't it?
LMFAO! you seem to think you know a lot about putin too so maybe you are the russian spy instead of me!
>knowing stuff about the leader of a major world power makes you a SECRET RASHAN!
nigger are you for REAL? my sides!
>he could not possibly have risen to rank he did as a "paper-pusher".
you must be a real winner at life if you think its so impossible to get promoted for good work
>Russia is at war with the US
not officially. and when it comes to the law, officially is all that matters

>Their interests do not align with ours.
>>>
> Anonymous (ID: 0zmrlV15) 03/02/18(Fri)20:42:47 No.162491284▶
>

White nations should co-operate against China, Muslim countries etc etc. Co-operating with China against other white countries is idiocy which we will duly pay for.

And please, everyone criticizing Russian democracy, get off your High Horse, as if not elections are corrupt in other countries too. The EU, USA and all the fucking countries within are questionable democracies as best.

Italy is basically a captured state to the Mafia and the EU basically takes their decisions in a shadow cabinet under the EU. It is all corrupt...

>They want to weaken the US and it's allies. Their interests do not align with ours.
Literally the same can be said about most of the world. Russia has just been able to completely undermine the political class with emails that showed corruption in the DNC and Clinton Campaign according to the "Intelligence Community". Thanks to the 24/7 reminder of the 2016 election by the media and leftist the Russians have been elevated to demigod status. The Russians are completely unstoppable with just a USB drive and Hillary's emails.

The thing I hate most about MUHH RUSSIA narrative is that the libshits have ruined any sort of real, legitimate criticism about Russia's shady tactics. Now it can all be washed and waved away with MUHHH RUSSIA, anyone offering any legit criticism of Russia's involvement in information warfare is now a screeching liberal who sees Russians in his toaster box.

It's a pretty good tactic by the Russians and their useful idiots. Almost Jew-like. I guess after living together for so long, the Russians have learned some good tricks from the Jews.

I really hope that you guys....will vote for wielders.
he was first english speaking politician that i actually even watched. he redpilled me so long ago. And its sad that he is still not on the top.
Such a waste of time that is definitely going not in west's favour.

>why is it bad to "collude" with russians?

Some reporters colluded with HILLARY!

>Russia is a US adversary. They want to weaken the US and it's allies. Their interests do not align with ours.
Replace US and ours with ZOG and Israel and you're correct.
There's no way my life wouldn't improve under non-Zog rule. Even death would be better than this Zog hell.

>putin was hand picked by yeltsin
So what happened to Yeltsin's former Chief of Staff? Grainy videos of him with another woman? Mysterious KGB Kompromat? No wonder Putin, the guy who came forward with the blackmail tape, became the only candidate to replace.

>libshits have ruined any sort of real, legitimate criticism about Russia's shady tactics.
Absolutely. There are plenty of real complaints about Russia and Putin but the non-stop political games of the Muh Russia agenda have nullified real complaints. All real complaints will be classified as just an extension of Muh Russia hysteria.

Sorry, I am not Dutch, I only study here - I am originally Swedish
However, it is election year in Sweden this year, and my god do I pray for the Swedish Democrats to become at least second biggest party. They are also better for relations with Russia and better for shittier relations with the Middle East.

Basically Western Libreals prefer middle eastern deals rather than deals with Russia. Whites should stick together, fucking idiots. As if Saudi Arabia is such a great western ally - sneaking in Mosques in entire Europe, spreading their sick ideology. This is all a-ok for Western liberals, because clearly Christian, white Russia is the devil here. LOL

>it is very clear it is not Russians fault
That's what the Kremlin keeps saying, then a bunch of Russians get caught committing crimes against America:
factcheck.org/2018/02/spinning-russian-indictment/

Russia's a scapegoat. Democrats still haven't come to terms with the fact that Hillary ran an embarrassingly bad campaign. That she did not even once step foot in rust belt states like Wisconsin following the primaries and referred to voters in these states as "baskets of deplorables," while Trump was pounding the pavement all over the midwest and United States.

No, it's not possible that they aren't the smartest people in the room and miscalculated. It has to be MUH RUSSIA! Yeah, it's their fault, not ours.

oh ... sorry.
i just recently seen video about sweden (from "Paul Joseph Watson") and it was horrible. (i can't say that here situation is any better to be honest but still..... that horrible that is happened all around europe). Its really sad that instead of progress and safe advanced "space" future ..... we are getting this. Just cause somebody hate our existence.

>putin is not jewish.
You wish he wasn't, but you're in serious denial

>you dont generally become president of a country by being unimpressive
It's unusual for an impressive, high-ranking, well-connected Colonel to be a mere file clerk in Dresden.

>impossible to get promoted for good work
Military promotions are the most well-understood part of this that you don't seem to get. Colonels and Generals are field-grade officers. They are in charge of a lot of stuff, major divisions, entire battalions. In the case of an intelligence officer, they might run an entire theater of espionage operations. Falling for any other line is propaganda shit is just shameful.

>not officially. and when it comes to the law, officially is all that matters
You speak like a real propagandist.

Well it is also normal with some spying - you are maybe aware of that the US government used surveillance on Merkel's phone despite being allies. Maybe you are aware of that your government spies on us here in Europe despite being allies with us and that we probably do the same back on you.

The biggest warfare on us here in Europe against our best interest has been from our allies, such as Saudi Arabia, Turkey and not from Russia. Furthermore if we will talk about "disinformation" there is a lot of American disinformation propagating cultural Marxist dogma which we have all been adopting.

The Russians target us with propaganda of that Europe is falling due to mass immigration. However I do not really see what is so dis informative about this statement? My understanding and experience when i just leave my house is that they are completely right?

Crime has gone up, the EU is failing, the West has an obsessive russophobic mindset, and the rape statistics due to migrants are through the roof. This is not "disinformation" it is merely an objective and normal observation of the current state of affairs.

Also, if they TRULY wanted for the west to fall, why don't they spread more disinformation in regards to opening our borders - you would take west down WAY faster by forcing them to take in half of Africa and Middle East rather than proposing stricter migration laws. But ok!

>Russia's a scapegoat.
Russia is America's enemy. Putin is stepping up the fear propaganda on people like you. You're being psyop-indoctrinated to hate Americans because Vladimir isn't getting his way. He's censoring the internet, unleashing armies of social media trolls and acting crazy like that little North Korean dictator, only shorter.

-->Putin threatened to drop nuclear weapons on Ukrainian citizens
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3022793/Putin-threatens-nuclear-war-Russian-leader-necessary-step-drive-Nato-Baltics-defend-Crimea.html

thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/08/31/putin-threatens-nuclear-war-over-ukraine.html

express.co.uk/news/world/567879/Vladimir-Putin-threatens-nuclear-attack-against-the-West

-->Putin threatened to use nukes in Syria against the US
ibtimes.co.uk/threatening-nuclear-weapons-syria-putins-attempt-get-russia-treated-like-superpower-again-1532600

-->Putin is threatening Norway with nuclear war
topinfopost.com/2016/11/02/putin-admin-threatens-norway-with-nuclear-war-over-build-up-of-us-forces

-->Putin is the one willing to launch the nuclear strikes that trigger WWIII
usnews.com/news/world/articles/2016-11-02/russias-ramping-up-for-war-where-nobodys-looking

-->Putin is threatening Denmark with nuclear war
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/russia-threatens-denmark-with-nuclear-weapons-if-it-tries-to-join-nato-defence-shield-10125529.html

-->Putin is threatening Germany with nuclear war
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/11886639/Russia-threatens-US-with-nuclear-arms-counter-measures.html

-->Putin is threatening entire world with nuclear WWIII
inquisitr.com/1484957/vladimir-putin-threatens-world-war-3-says-russia-could-invade-europe-within-two-days/

-->Putin deploying offensive nuclear weapons to start WWIII
observer.com/2016/10/putins-activation-of-iskander-m-ballistic-missile-is-a-message-to-obama/

Putin is not Jewish, he has a 100% Slavic face. This is like the conspiracy theory with Lauren Simonsen (Southern). Being Scandinavian this is a very common name which just means "Son of Simon" every fifth person I meet has this name or "Isaksson" with 0 Jewish ancestry.

Accusing me of succumbing to FUD. Oh, the irony. The Cold War is over friend, let it go. I'm not saying Russia's our friend, but they're not our enemy either. Some of the war hawks within the US might not like the idea of them becoming a large regional power in the eastern hemisphere, because apparently Team America: World Police is the only country that's allowed to be #1 on this planet. But nobody with half a brain really gives a shit about Russia.

This is just half of the story though. NATO has constantly put more and more weapons and armed troops around the borders of Russia. They are just responding. I don't think that Russia is the real enemy here. The real enemy is China and the Middle East.

China is silent and dangerous, colonizing the African continent. If the West wishes to prevail with its Hegemony, it needs to look to race-loyalty - stop importing individuals from the 3rd World which are not net-contributors and unite with other Christian European countries against China.

russia never used nukes on anybody..... and like i said will never use them.

its not russia who gropes thousends of females right on streets, its not russia that creates groming gangs that are running for decades with no problem.....its not russia who torch hundreds of cars and create no-go zones.

and its not russia who outlaws paper-sprays and punish victims for using such puny thing in defence.

WHAT THE FUCK THAT WAS SO RACIST HOLY SHIT DUDE YOU CANT JUST BLAME A GROUP OF PEOPLE LIKE THAT

>You wish he wasn't, but you're in serious denial
proof that he is or stfu. inb4 nothing besides moms last name and yamulka pics
>It's unusual for an impressive, high-ranking, well-connected Colonel to be a mere file clerk in Dresden
he only rose to the rank of lt colonel by the end of his career before retiring to work for sobchak's campaign. he was a KGB officer for 16 years, thats enough time for even the laziest slacker to get a few promotions and putin was not lazy
>In the case of an intelligence officer, they might run an entire theater of espionage operations.
or they might retire to work for a candidate running for mayor of saint petersburg. bro, putin is a pretty famous guy and the details of his life are known and well documented. your attempts to paint him as a villain from a john le carre novel are pretty silly
>You speak like a real propagandist.
so do you agent johnson. for all i know you could be a paid state dept shill or JIDF or something

>West has an obsessive russophobic
To be fair, Putin threatens the West frequently with nuclear annihilation. In fact, he was just on TV the other day graphically showing how he would obliterate Florida with meteoric javelins from space. Shouldn't we be concerned, given the state of his rapidly deteriorating mental health and all?

Vladimir is definitely crazy. Ever since he ordered the shooting of that Malaysian airliner, he's been on some macho bravado trip. Now he's bombing hospitals, schools and bakeries in Syria even though women and children are being slaughtered. He's threatening to use tactical nukes in Ukraine. He's ordering his jets to near-incursions with our reconnaissance planes. He's hacked our servers to rig our elections so Trump was elected president. He has armies of feebleminded trolls posting pro Russian gibberish on Sup Forums, reddit and other anti-social media.

Putin is becoming increasingly belligerent and aggressive and it's really starting to show. In the veteran's hospital where I work that usually means syphilis in aging men.

>Putin is not Jewish
Try wishing in one hand and shitting in the other - see which one fills up first.

Makes me wonder if they'll apply the same standards to (((AIPAC))).

>China
i heard that in usa their crime rate is very low.
(lower than we have soooo yeah) they are good guys. And they are getting attacked by same people who attack us. Xinjiang 2009....coal mine.... train station.....

You're a faggot.

>laziest slacker
>16 year fastrack to Lt. Colonel
You can only pick one.

This seems like shareblue copypasta.

This times 1000000. Since fucking when has it become a crime to express which presidential candidate you like despite not living in the country?

>that pic
im starting to think you literally are a paid shill. who do you work for? you may as well fess up because you're not very subtle
i did pick one, if you bothered to read what i said. putin was motivated and ambitious and after 16 years in the KGB he rose to the rank of lt colonel before retiring to work for anatoly sobchak's political campaign. there is literally NOTHING weird or sinister about this. you're just trying to make putin sound scary to people who dont know enough to call out your bs

I know bro, not only that but you have TIGERS ANNNNNND SPACE :D

T-I-G-E-R-S???