Make a case for why your guilty pleasure is worth watching

Make a case for why your guilty pleasure is worth watching.

AnoNatsu has great atmosphere and makes great use of it's colour palette to evoke a nostalgic summer feeling. Characters are way more fleshed out and three-dimensional than they have any right to be, and the shows two plots manage to run alongside each other comfortably, without one overtaking the other until the climax.

Other urls found in this thread:

nhentai.net/g/79643/
youtube.com/watch?v=XHfyLv6t5to
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You didn't even mention CLINK

How is AnoNatsu a "guilty pleasure?"

oh boyo if you like that, try this
nhentai.net/g/79643/

It dips a little too far into fanservice for my taste, and the beach episode was bad enough to drag the whole thing down a couple of notches.

God you're such a fucking faggot

MUH

Hanamaru Youchien

It takes adorable-ness to a level I didn't know was possible. It's a guilty pleasure because I'd be hard pressed to admit that I love it to anyone.

It's bland, the MC has a severe case of "being complete plain but still has plenty girls fall for him", it's supposed to revolve around shooting a film and some aliens and doesn't do shit with those topics and it really annoyed me that the MC friend was supposed to be a playboy but in the middle of the anime he acted like a total virgin.

Still not as bad as Glass Lip.

I never got into this series because it just seemed to be Onegai Teacher 2. Don't get me wrong, I really liked Onegai Teacher, but I didn't see the need to watch it again but slightly different.

I can see how you got that impression, but I can tell you right now that it goes down a totally different route than Onegai did.

Keit-Ai is a billion dollar meme.

Yeah maybe I bailed on it too quickly, might go back for a re-watch if it is actually different.

I watched Ano Natsu then Onegai and while there are enough similarities early on I still fully enjoy Ano Natsu. Takes different turns and even ties into the onegai teacher timeline at the end.

I also watch the show every summer with some friends now. Don't know why but it just has rewatch value.

I can't really put my finger on it, either, but I find myself coming back to the show at least once a year. It's just got a charm that's really memorable.

Keit-Ai is a gateway anime of the worst kind. It's a bad series, a clusterfuck of paranormality and cellphones that isn't very well done by any aspect, but which attempts to compensate for its weaknesses by adding in excessive shipping faggotry and THE NATURE OF LOVE. The normal user can see this as the shit it is, and may enjoy it, hate it or be indifferent to it, but all the while recognizing that the series itself, regardless of their opinion, is plain bad.

However, these very aspects that try to smear over the shit of its core make it a breeding ground for aspie, unsociable underageb& faggots who engage in every kind of faggotry both online and in the real world. The edgy teenagers all trying their hardest to look mystified, the roaming chargers, peculiar, nonexistent area codes, the whole alternate universe faggotry and everything about the Keit-Ai world fuels their escapist fantasies, while the pity-party character backgrounds, emphasis on DRAMA, and overall preachiness of the series make it fit just right with the navel-gazing of your average preteen and his sense of unwarranted self-importance towards the world. Exactly the kind of shit that makes little kiddies and underageb& retards eat this shit right the fuck up.

Keit-Ai is basically THE series to attract the most hated anime fanbase known to Sup Forums, which is why, regardless of individual opinions, it is the responsibility of every user to troll the fuck out of this show and everyone who likes it, and ensure that no Keit-Ai threads ever encourage the newfriends to show their faces here.

If you haven't seen it Onegai Twins is pretty great as well. one of the best MCs in a long time.

Shaggy Dramatically Reads Keit-Ai.

youtube.com/watch?v=XHfyLv6t5to

At least I know I'm not alone I guess. I've at least seen this show half a dozen times in full now.

Already a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825

>Keit-Ai is popular now so Sup Forums hates it

Tale as old as time.

boku no pico is better than any other anime

>ano natsu
>guilty pleasure

Fuck you.
>the MC has a severe case of "being complete plain but still has plenty girls fall for him"
He's a confident jewfro auteur director, who's going to be rich and famous in the future. It makes sense girls will fall for him. He's NOT a generic self-insert.

Fuck you, too. Ano Natsu is so far ahead of Glass Lip, they aren't even in the same galaxy.

It basically fixes everything bad about Onegai Teacher. The side characters are great, as is the protagonist.

Hey, me too. Everyone I've shown it to has loved it.

I actually really loved AnoNatu as well. The ED is so good!

The OVA also has great music.
Screw that, the whole show's OST is pleasing. I've played it in the background on speakers at my job before and everyone enjoyed how laid back many of the tracks are. (Probably helps my entire company are weebs)