Can he kill servants?

Can he kill servants?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RLWROzoxEFU
youtube.com/watch?v=DHs01JqO0Ao
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What the fuck are servants?

What he can't kill anyways?

This guy is the absolute worst enemy for servants.

Who the fuck is him?

A guy who has an ability to delete anything that has a shred of history without discrimination. And also from the most chuuni Vn called Dies Irae.

So he is the ultimate nullifier?

Base Machina? easily
Legion Machina? Can solo the Nasuverse
Tenma Ootake? Nasuverse gets brutally shitstomped

Oh fuck, somebody summon Sasaki.

>the most chuuni Vn called Dies Irae
That would be it's sequel: Kajiri Kamui Kagura

Not just history, anything with a single detail from their existence.

Same thing, name something that doesn't have a history, the moment you even imagine the thing it starts having a history

Easily, DI characters are above Nasuverse ones

He has basically MEoDP except with his fists

I guess a if a High school Teacher could

What's with diesfags and their obsession with Fate?

Who wins between Solomon and Mercurius?

user, Mercurius is easily universal and can cause planets to turn supernova, Solomon has no chance. Not to mention he's powered up by a hyper dimension battery.

What made you think that's a fair match? I'm legit curious

You tell me

dies is the bleach to fate's naruto

Can you?

He's nazi OPM, hell yeah he can.

Can't wait for the anime to be a trainwreck but will watch it anyway since I'm a masochist.

He looks big.

Machina is huge.

Me too, I feel like the threads are gonna be fun.

I want to fuck Marie

Solomon is just another one of Merc's sensories.

don't we all

Don't you fucking dare start this shit already

He's not even the strongest in his own gang

I question why the LDO has a one hit kill guy and an always behind you guy but no immovable wall guy

>no immovable wall guy

Yes he can literally one shot them. Machina best boy.

That's pretty cool OP, but could he defeat Kamishirasawa Keine?

Marie wants to fuck Ren.

Who will win, Makina or Saitama?

Machine no difficulty.

Marguerite*

Machina erases OPM and then erases that hack ONE

4 u

Who the nazis?

How the fuck the guy who can erase you from existence is weaker than white haired beta?

Kamishirasaea a shit, Makina wins.

Kojiro/EMIYA gg

The game outright tells you Machina can't beat Schreiber. To "erase" something Machina has to punch it, and since Schreiber's ability is literally to be faster than his opponent no matter what Machina's fucked

speedblitz

The game also tells you that Eleonore can defeat Schreiber. By your logic she would be the strongest.

I like to think of Schreiber as someone who can definitely defeat characters below a certain threshold in power and conceptual fuckery, but once you pass that threshold he's pretty much fucked. The level you need to be at in order to have a chance against at Machina is lower than that of Schreiber's, but he also has a shot against characters Schreiber can't even drem of beating. Both of them are tied for the #3 spot behind Reinhard and Mercurius.

In the sequel he is even better

Reminder the one Rusalka lusting for is Mercurius, not Ren

They both have a history you dumbfuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=DHs01JqO0Ao

Another one of these things.

My dick lusts for Rusalka

It's more like a rock scissors paper situation where each one has advantage against one and is weak to the other

okay, hassan

if you read this mind as well watch Black Clover

>Snek
>Not wanting to get cucked by his self-insert
Who the FUCK are you?

Not only he has history but you seem to not understand something. It doesn't mean he can erase only things in myths and history but everything that exists or has details on it.

>Machina is huge
That pic isn't saying much. Both the girls and sanic are pretty short.

But yeah, he is huge.

wow, what a fucking chunni bullshit
how did anyone can defeat anyway

Things without a history. Or reality warpers who have better reality warping level.

Is this from Rea's route?

Schreiber is literally always faster than his opponent no matter how fast he/she is or even if time is slowed so he can just tear down his defenses (he has fucktons of it, he is the tank of the commanders) and Ren reached godhood AND froze time so he was stuck literally without history to tank his concept

Einherjar Nigredo > Einherjar Rubedo > Lohengrin = Thrud Walkure > Deus Vult > Rozen Vamp > Kriegsschaden >>> shit > Einherjar Albedo

Why can't Dis Shitrae fags die?

Wait until the anime is out.

But who is best LDO?

Spinne > Mercurius > Reinhard > Wilhelm > Beatrice > Trifa > Kai > Machina > Eleonore > Schreiber > Rusalka > Lisa > Isaak

All those lines about his perfection didn't give you a hint?

Kyoudai

hi steiner

Are you implying he isn't best boy

Remember that KKK translation never.
Remember that Ikabey translation never.

> best boy
Shit taste in boobs, though, couldn't even notice Kasumi's mole to prepare a better look-alike victim.

That's what they said about DI and look where we are now

Light are fucking jews. It took them three releases to get Dies irae done and two for KKK. Even now they're still releasing two versions for each of Masada's new VNs. They may be a bit shitty in how they go about milking people, but if there's one good thing about their greed, then it's the fact that they're predictable. If something is profitable they'll do it. If the anime serves as good promotion and the VN performs well, then we'll get more Masada things without a doubt. Light isn't TM. They won't turn down money.

TM didn't turn down money though. I don't know what you're implying here.

That they still haven't officially released F/SN in English.

>look-alike
He thought he got Kazumi, didn't he? Priest rused him

Question, how did priest manage to block the appearance of the Einherjar in Kasumi's route but not in Kei's route? The only significant difference between the two routes is whether or not Kei got the D that evening, I'm not sure how that would affect Trista's plan.

It's been some time, but I think the condition for the Einherjar to appear is that Rea has to completely give up any sort of hope. She's supposed to fall into despair.

In Kasumi's route she had a little chat with Ren which gave her a bit of hope, which was why the Einherjar didn't materialise. This was what Trifa intended, of course.

Gonna dump the recently translated G-Yusuke Dies irae (non-h)doujin

It's technically not canon, but who cares

Ah, I see, I guess I should have paid closer attention to the difference between routes. I do vaguely remember Trista being really excited that Rea did not lose the will to live in Kasumi's route.

Yes, like pretty easily.

It feels so weird seeing a smiling Machina

Anna is cute! Cute!

So how long until you despair hard enough to swear off SciADV forever?

Why is Anna so cute?

G Yusuke is accually surprisingly good at drawing manga. He really understands panelling and whatnot. Guess VNs aren't his only forte.

Machina x Lotus OTP

Best boy