It's NOT okay to question what these children survivors have to say, Sup Forums. If you do...

It's NOT okay to question what these children survivors have to say, Sup Forums. If you do, you are just as bad as the shooter.

Other urls found in this thread:

animeright.news/darkhickory/pro-second-amendment-rotc-parkland-shooting-survivor-colton-haab-suspended-by-twitter/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

> Sage meme flag
let me shoot a few thoughts your way. It should give you the ammunition you need to really shoot some holes in anyone’s argument.

I am glad children like this died in the shooting. Once they leave the safety of their education system reality will be hard on them. Many more will naturally die, and one day none will be left for CNN to trot out. For this I am happy.

>Once they leave the safety of their education system
>safety

17 kids were just murdered in the education system and many more over the past year.

>The pinnacle of leftist politics is "listen to traumatized children"
Sorry, but I prefer adults who aren't victims.

I'm fine with being just as bad as the shooter, the kid sucked.
Comapre me to literally hitler, I don't care. these kids are fucking filth.

WTF is that bald guy?

This may very well be the laziest shill I’ve ever seen
> never question the narrative.
Jesus do they think we’re that stupid.
Sage.

>Jesus do they think we’re that stupid.
This is the same board that thinks worshiping white women will get them to come back to them. You people really are this stupid.

Some people on this board are cucks who think the way to return women to subordinates is to not be dominant. Most of us know that women require a strong hand and watchful eye.

Survivors need to take a bullet and live.
These attention whores in the limelight are not survivors.

Came in here just to let OP know that he won't get a (You).

>ANYONE WHO DISAGREES WITH THESE PUPPETS BEING TROTTED OUT BY A LEFTIST MEDIA CONGLOMERATE IS GUILTY OF 17 COUNTS OF FIRST DEGREE MURDER!!!!!!!!!!!

Worshiping women is part of what caused the problem in the first place.

god she looks like 40 already...

Get a timestamp retard

BUT IT'S OK TO SUSPEND COLTON HAAB, THE PARKLAND SURVIVOR WHO SAVED LIVES??

animeright.news/darkhickory/pro-second-amendment-rotc-parkland-shooting-survivor-colton-haab-suspended-by-twitter/

Fuck off.I'm way better looking than the shooter.

Why are modern societies so weak against those obvious kinds of dirty tactics?

soft people with more empathy than sense

Paint a target on your own back
Then act shocked when people take aim for it.
PERHAPS the adults/teachers should have explained what Freedom of Speech entails .

Wamen vote.

Aren't most of them 18? Isn't that an adult still? I would be insulted to be called a child when I was old enough to vote.

Either way these people are fucking insufferable and will be forgotten in weeks. If the left keeps pushing them they will become just as poisonous to their numbers as Anita and all of the other professional parasitic victims. The more these people talk the more Normie's come into our fold.

that wetback dyke is ugly as fuck but for some reason i want to punch her in the face repeatedly while i tear her asshole, obviously all in a self defense situation

Why is she bald pol? she have cancer or she is the cancer in person? OC PIC

STOP MAKING FUN OF VICTIMS

This stupid bitch should've been shot as well by the little psycho kike

She could be the reason the little kike went ape shit in the first place.
She is responsible of the 18 kills as well, indirectly.

SHe is not the murderer. But as long as she speaks like in this fucking photo, she is guilty.

Her guilt of 18 killed children wears off the minute she shuts the fuck up and goes back in the shadows of anonymity.

how long till nudes? Falling from relevance when? How long till NOODZ!

fap to this you weirdo

want to make t shirts not fap. How disgusting are you? (Rhetorical)