Tfw you realize Diversity is unironically Sup Forums's strength

>tfw you realize Diversity is unironically Sup Forums's strength

REEEEEEEEE

That's also what makes uniformity really scary.

We are the most diverse white supremacist and nationalist group

Woah it’s almost like accepting equality is false creates a greater feeling of comradeship among a group of diverse backgrounds but a common goal...

Stupid yank

>tfw (((mods))) remove the thread

Why is your flag literally Africa-tier?

because most of us would hate each other if we had to live near each other, Diversity works on Sup Forums because we can retreat to our own spaces and not be bothered. And we can bant each other without snitching to police.

We are the most diverse place on the internet and we get literally nothing done. It's only in circlejerk threads like /ptg/ that exile non-believers that manage to elect a president.
Sup Forums is an example of how diversity and uniformity contrast.

>"white"

Here comes the turk shill

This, i don't even think we have a single white amongst us though.
Arab here

weirdly this.

Yup, just why

Pretty much this.

>It is not known who originally suggested the yellow, green and red, but the idea is usually attributed to Lithuanian exiles living elsewhere in Europe or in the United States during the 19th century.

Always a burger or kraut behind everything.

I am white but I would get disqualified cause my Dad was Jewish.
I just Identify as myself and also as American.
I think you Euros are fine, but I don't identify with your culture nearly as much as mine.

>tfw your flag gets (((chosen)))

kek

There's a difference between diversity and (((diversity)))

>implying there are no white jews
Come on, stop being retarded
You with your whole whiteness thingy amongst whites

Sup Panama!

Fuck that camera, gotta find out if it is public or private.

>We must secure the existence of our people, and a future for the white race
t. 1/4 Black, 1/8 Native American, 1/4 Jewish, 3/8 Italian

I wouldn't care if people don't fantisize about killing me so much.
In America when I was little we never even thought about whiteness as part of our Identity we were just Americans was all. White was just a color.
That was a better culture than we have now.

>t. oldfag

they will never understand

St-stop bullying triband flags!

This is why talking about whiteness is often retarded
That's also why I'm memeflagging
Well, now you have Drumpf and you're browsing pol

Are you from Europe?
I'm trying to investigate about a most likely fake surname from eastern poland, high confidence 1% ashkenazi in the dna

Yours looks less African tho

Bismillah, what can you do. When they've created a damn good society worthy living in, fighting over and instead of taking care of it they just drop down on their knees, face down and spread their buttcheeks for any foreigner.
I don't wanna turn this into Iraq...

>tfw hate unites people
Nothing unites more humanity than hating a common thing.

no actually I'm white

t. white man

kek'd

50% of American posters are Ashkenazi Jews larping as nazis for fun

How do I know? don't ask silly questions, goy

>Arab here
>Norwegian flag
oh come the fuck on these jokes write themselves

Or because the actual diversity that matters is diversity of thoughts and ideas.

Who gives a shit what your skin color is?

A faggot is a faggot is a faggot. So don't be a faggot

It's true I'd say 75% of this board is hispanic/black white supremacists

technically, you don't have to be white to secure the existence of the white race; like how conservationists aren't bottle-nosed dolphins.

>tfw your bootleg friend simulator is a full blown white supremacist and nationalist group but you have no were to go so you embrace the ideology anyway and shitpost some orange fucko into the most powerful position in the world because you had nothing better to do

>Look at me
>I'm the progressive now

why doesn't your flag have white in it?

oy vey, this goy has a chutzpah and he knows, shut it down, fast!

>United in hate of diversity

I don't think anyone ever claimed a certain amount of diversity cant be positive in certain situations, just that there is such a thing as too-much diversity - that diversity isn't necessarily always positive.

For example, this board wouldn't exactly be improved by having lots of Arabs and Africans (on top of those already here). We have as much diversity among white people as we could ever need.

Don't worry bro.
One day we go Balkan like Donetsk or Catalonia and we can have cool flag.

Arab here too.
Fuck allah tho

Religion had it's purpose, just not anymore

Idiot. Half of the people who come here aren't even white, myself included

you wanna balkanize Lithuania? are you nugging futs? so you, what, gonna have one village countries now?
kick the kikes out, kick the polonized shit out from Vilnius, kick the russians out, fix your country and then change the flag... or change the flag and do that other stuff after

Nope, Niggers and easterized sandniggers do not browse Sup Forums.
And If there are some of them, then they are the rare introverted minority that are able to see the flaws of "their" people.

From my time on Sup Forums, I'd say Sup Forums consist of:
25% rural whites
40% city """""""whites"""""""
20% of """I act white"""
8% Baiters, shitposters, ironic cucks.
5% of Nogs, Jews, Arabs, Latinos who hate their culture.
2% Actual cucks.

>diversity
>let's all be the same!
Why do leftists not know what words mean?

can you elaborate on how you came to that composition?

im the only white guy here lol

BS... I am too. I'm serious. Really. true story!

>people want to live among their people oin their own nations
huuurrrr really maks muh coconut ferment

Tbh, you guys should go back to your old gods, you were doing great with them beige the beacons of civilization and everything
>Ash hadu alla ilaha illa older gods, wa ash hadu anna muh ancestors abduhu wa rasuluhu
Say this

>American
>White

Odin still guides us!

Shit that image.. powerful

Sure you are, miho

H U E
U
E

Shut up hans start being turkish now

I think we are all united in hating niggers here

Is there a character that encapsulates Sup Forums more than pic related. We are unable to see the truth because of anonymity/blindness

This no matter what race or religion you are
We all hate niggers
T.based Blackman here

One world united against all forms of s*mites and their desert death cults.

Except one
The jews

Na bruv. Need to shoot every single parliamentary to make shit like that to happen.
I've no support and am poor to do this.

Kom deg for helvete ut av landet mitt.

same here... same here, so I can't do that in my own country either

p.s. parliamentaries need to go first - totally agree on that!

Du måste tvinga de ut, de kommer inte bara åka tillbaka.

Best solution is to fuck off, do shady shit to your own gain until we are free.

Prove to me that a border less world is bad in any way. Everyone can get a job anywhere, but whitey realizes that niggers can't work and overall world racism increases. Nothing lost that day.

You may actually be retarded.

well at least untill SHTF. then we can emerge with some glee in our eyes. boy it will be surprise to all those cucks :)

Har vurdert det for å unngå den helt latterlige skatten på krypto gainsa. Veldig lite problem å finne annet sted for en dyktig programmer med en greit stor formue.

På den andre siden har vi deg, en bjeffende og gnålende veskehund. Stor og toff bak tastaturet, men lydig liten bitch irl

By Sup Forumss standards I'm probably not white since I'm 1/4 french 1/4 english 1/4 Irish 1/4 German

Can I be white too guise?

Great post friend.
Just because you don't get banned here for saying baddy words, doesn't mean you should go around making useless waste of space posts.

You serious? We can't talk about anything with out
>POO
>LEAF
>56%
>PayDEMBTS

Does this look like a wolf?

Would you nonwhites fight against Jewish Bolshevism and Communism ?

I love you guys

is this the 56% youtube/twitch/whatever girl?

THIS, they have become cucks of the highest degree and now is up to non-westerners to save western civilization and take it to the stars

It has to be the craziest shit in human history since the ancient egyptians turned to monotheism only to go back to the old gods but then some idiots in the desert took the idea and larped that one god to the point now part of the bible are copies of the hymn to the aten of egypt

EYE BLEACH, nurse eye bleach ASAP!

Nobody is against diverse countries and people. That's what nationalism is. We are not all mixed and in the same country.

The left use the argument you must mix everyone and countries or people will war when pol is the prime example based on real world evidence that we actually get along better this way.

The left is in a media bubble of a false world; pol actually has experience of talking to people from around the world.

Pol is nationalism, not forced diversity which is anything but. Nationalism creates a truly diverse world.

Yes, but we're not so radically diverse that we allow a subset of our society to undermine the whole thing.
>tfw trap threads
>tfw mutt threads
>tfw typical Sup Forums autism proves me wrong

Imagine having a mouth like a prolapse asshole