Best win I've seen around here since the election

Best win I've seen around here since the election

Other urls found in this thread:

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/immigration-priority-south-african-farmers-facing-systematic-land-confiscations-and-murder
archive.is/4Xa2z
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fuck that guy, lets go harder and ruin his life forever!

I don't know much about Twitter but is what he saying even possible? It would be like me posting in this thread and saying "Oh shit lol"

Nope. He saw. He commented. Then he got doxxed.

FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

>My transition from a student to a professional.

Wanna bet?

Hahahaha what a fucking coward, can't even stand by their own evil statements. It's weird how niggerlovers are the most evil whites.

The world needs to collectively tell the entire continent of Africa to fuck off. No more gibs for those useless animals. Let them starve to death and we can frack and rape the fuck out of their land for resources. Enough with propping up these ne'er-do-wells. They've had enough time to get their shit together.

>return of Apartheid lands

They don't fucking get it, do they.
You probably had enough South African/Zimbabwe classmates as a kid in the 90s, didn't you get it THEN?

These herd mentality having, stupid, dopamine chasing fucktards are going to ruin the entire planet to show themselves off online.
It's no wonder so many here pray for a massive collapse.

Checked and agreed

faggot conforms to pressure as predicted, more news at 11

PAY THE TOLL!!

QRD?
who cares???

>I am extremely passionate about human rights
>unless those humans have less melanocytes in their skin resulting in pale colored skin.

Protect the Boer. Free the farmer. Expose the Marxist intent for the west.

>I definitely did not intend to reply to it or post something

Cat walked across the keyboard, mate?

>i-i never saw it!!!

It’s like they take out all their pent up natural racism on their own people because “I can’t be racist against my own people” strain of thought.

Who is this monster?

Hahahahhahahaha

FAGGOT

Sign the goddamn petition you utter trollops!

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/immigration-priority-south-african-farmers-facing-systematic-land-confiscations-and-murder

This guy

Lmao. Who is he kidding? The pic is right fucking there.

Contact Washington State University, let them know what kind of students they have

look at that hairline and skinny neck. dude never had a chance.

He deserves death and so does the black Africans for attacking whites.

Just so you guys know, his kikebook status is open to public comments

Doesn't tell me much. Is he someone famous, or just some random asshole?

He is deleting even constructive comments raising awareness to the plight of white farmers in South Africa. This kid is a complete and total faggot. Deleting links to news stories, pictures, etc.

"black" """people""" are already overrepresented

LOL

lmao at this coward, probably shit himself irl haha

Holy shit, this makes me hate libtards so much more.
I hope this guy gets killed by a nigger.

Anyone got screencaps of the responses and stuff?

Does anyone have the full archive of the conversation? I only have this but it was posted after his initial comment and if I remember right it was in regards to whether he wanted dead whites or not. Wayback machine doesn't work obviously.

He will eventually. He reminds me of that whacko who would spend his summers in Alaska fucking around with Grizzly bears. It's all well and good until they turn on you. Now he is dead.

True. About a decade ago, before people knew anything about demographics, I used to ask people I knew what percentage of the American population they thought was black.
The answer was always between 30-40%.
Blacks are vastly overrepresented in the US media.

This is all I have

im pretty sure his instagram is mjfinchy90
just sayin

Crocodile tears

>Ian Miles Cheong
Isn't that some ultraliberal fag?

archive.is/4Xa2z

Is this guy a political figure or just some random idiot?

Random idiot. I believe he was to start a new job in the fall at a university, buuuuuuut......

random cunt

He transitioned after gamergate and now posts anti lefty shit.

I just called. The qt on the phone said I was not the first. I told her she better expect more hateful calls than mine, I was pretty cordial. (435) 797-1850
He is a future employee there and there is an "ongoing investigation" I think the chick on the phones there is being redpilled because of this

>I didn't mean that white people should be hurt! They should just be forced from their land by the military!
I will never understand the leftist mind.

Thanks. That's exactly what I was looking for. He shoahd his kikebook though so I couldn't prove him wrong. Time to post on his GFs then. See if we can knock some sense into her.

Huh. Good for him, I guess.

I dont get it, hes not admitting to wrongdoing but at the same time he is??? Which is it? Reading that post was like having a stroke, what is he even trying to say

He wants to slink back in his hole away from the sunlight, but has he really suffered in any fashion?

Was it Jill? She did sound pretty cute.

Dude exposed himself as a racist, got treated like one, then backpeddled because it didn't feel good being treated like a racist. Continues to be racist, just doesn't want the baggage that naturally comes with it.

His and Bike Lock Eric's tears are delicious. Typical cowardly libtarded cuck faggots.
>I'm so sorry I got caught! I really am a good boy! I didn't mean it! Except I totally did, I just thought in my typical leftist arrogance that everyone would agree with me and there would be no reprecussions. I was going to be a cape wearing hero for the downtrodden and oppressed. Just like my other enlightened leftist brethren I have convinced myself (or was brainwashed into thinking) that I'm on the side of good and thus any action taken against my ideological opponents, no matter how vile, is justified. I was expected to be praised, get a gold star and be told I'm special. I'm sorry it didn't quite happen thay way, so so sorry!
Ugh. I hate those faggots. With venom.

I live very close enough to Logan. Come fall I will definitely be checking out their athletics department to follow up.

Thats what happened though. He just turned his racism against fellow whites in favor of niggers like a typical idiot. If my simple run down, at the request of a rundown, frightens you in some way you can rest assured I don't think this guy is correct or smart.

The white farmers should have gone full misery on any nigger that entered their lands.

you might be able to infiltrate his to find out more

>I believe he was to start a new job in the fall at a university, buuuuuuut......
he'll fit right. shit they'll probably give him tenure after this

I know. I just have become allergic to the word racism itself. It's leftist polemics.
He's a bastard traitor that hates his own race and got what was coming to him pretty quickly.

This. At least it'll show people that universities employ manlets screaming for white genocide.

That's someone else.

Not really. It's USU. Most Utah universitys that are University of Utah are pretty conservative when it comes to politics. If it was BYU though it would be a 100% fucking for him since they will expel people for just kissing in public.

People are clueless. They've been lied to throughout their entire education about most of history.

Niggers in South Africa have less claims to that land than the boers. The genociding Bantu are the invaders, and the biggest scum in Africa.

i dont think so, it looks pretty similar

it could be someone else actually, not sure

Naw it isn't. He looks completely different.

Signed. We need more!

You guys are spergs beyond measure

>I am extremely passionate about human rights
>Seizure of lands in SA is a good thing.

kek I am a 19 year old 6'2 blonde kid with lots of friends and a happy life. Nobody on this planet knows I browse pol and thats okay because pol is a website that i visit a little bit each day, it doesn't define me. I care about my race though. I am the poster of the # btw

>Supports stealing property
>Wonders how it will happen without violence
>Passionate about human rights
>Does not understand individual rights
Protect the Boer

>I am a 19 year old 6'2
>tfw i am 20 and 5'10.5

Don't believe the mutt memes, not all Americans are mutts. Lots of European Americans and the average height is ridiculous. Tons and tons of white dudes at my college that are 6'4-6'5

> Logan

UT? You talking Logan, UT desu?

>The white farmers should have gone full misery on any nigger that entered their lands.
>misery
Break their legs, then nurse them back to health while forcing them to write novels and slowly seducing them? How is that going to help anyone?

>You can't give an inch to the finch
keep going pol

i wasnt doubting your height, im just upset that im not 6ft yet

Yeah, that's where USU is.

HE'S IN FULL DAMAGE CONTROL. HE JUST DELETED HES FB ACCOUNT.

MAKE HIM PAY, LADIES!

>You probably had enough South African/Zimbabwe classmates as a kid in the 90s
They almost exclusively flocked to Commonwealth nations, so Americans are mostly ignorant to their plight and worship Mandela still. Seems like everyone in NZ is from one of these failed states though

I WANT SOME OF THE ACTION

But my twitter is suspended. Does anyone have a fake phone number site that I can use for twitter verification?

Jesus christ this is so long and full of vapid paltidues. Typical left speach. He could have just wrote that he didn't see the picture and that would be it. Instead we get an essay of how he is a good guy, but still can do better.

Beautiful. Make these cucks know exactly why they're wrong.

You will be just keep believing!

Fuck his apology.
This motherfucker needs to catch a bullet or 30.

Chill out mate nothing wrong with being a sperg

This is true. I'm 6'7" anglo.

>White people die
>YES GOOD MORE OF THAT
>oh no that's not what I meant!!!!! Please!!!
Nope, fuck off, there's a special place for you. And your family

Lmao implying they can write

>I never saw the picture
Then why did he say "Good. More of this please". Even the words are describing violence against whites, so it's not like he wasn't endorsing it.