Imagine you live in a house that your family has occupied for at least the past 1000 years

Imagine you live in a house that your family has occupied for at least the past 1000 years.
Then imagine one day, through no fault of your own, a new family shows up at your front door. They immediately walk into your house uninvited and their hired movers start moving their furniture in, throwing all of your possessions outside.
They tell you this is their house now, and that you can live in the broom closet in the basement.
This new family, however, likes to collect things. They collect so many things that they start using the broom closet that you have been forced to live in as extra storage space.
Obviously, you resent this new family. Soon after this happens, your neighbors catch wind of what is going on. These neighbors that you have known for at least 1,000 years are not happy either. While you might not always have gotten along with them, they respect property rights, and quite frankly do not care for these new neighbors anyway. So they try to convince them to leave. This doesn’t work, and the neighbors start to get angry. The new family complains to the next neighborhood over, claiming that they are under siege for no reason. So the folks from the next neighborhood over start threatening YOUR neighbors for sticking up for you.

>being such a turbocuck that you allow random people to take over your house for no reason
do people do this in USAland ? it sounds retarded desu ,here we dont let those people into the house and call the police on them.
seriously i've heard of squatters moving into homes of people who are on vacation but this is some next level soy shit .

You are a squatter

I agree, this is the one thing we all can agree on- hating Israel. It's kind of funny in a sick, demented way. They get their own illegitimate state after the holocaust and now everyone hates them lol.

They don't understand, since they don't have emotions.

>holocaust

whats that?

i own my own house senpai

O you do? Here in my State I have to pay property tax due to jews like you.

just because you bulldozed over someone else's home and then built your own doesn't make it yours

The world is growing more and more sympathetic to Palestinian freedom fighters. Even liberals are learning it's going to take more than rocks

Liberals were always pro-Palestine.

Look how much empty space Russia has. You should all move there

Gee, I wonder how that would be

Anyone can enlighten me the end game of the Jews. White folks treated them well, so why the need to brown them up with folks that look at them as sworn enemies?

Muslim problems, like we give a fuck.

The entire migrant crisis threatening Europe can be traced back to the creation of Israel

Rubbish.

Now imagine you RETURN to the house your grandparents built, only to find a group of dirty homeless people love there.
Oh, and these cockroaches killed your cousin and hate you for existing.
You go to kick them out, but they decide to hide behind their kids while throwing rocks at you from outside your house.
You them try to make a deal with them because you're tired of them breaking your window. You tell them they can have half the house if they knock it off, but they all disagree unless you leave then kill yourself.
Meanwhile, you look outside and see them hanging out with the garbage neighbors, fucking goats, throwing firebombs at other houses, and generally stinking up the neighborhood.
You'd move, but why? Your last neighborhood did the same thing so fuck it; you're tired of being a cuck to assholes.
So you lock your house down and deal with your asshole neighbors; waiting for the day where the HOA finally steps in and cleans up their hobo camp.

are you meme-flagging? because i've always though the unoriginal leftists could use some spicy anti-israel memes.

It's to execute the mass control technique of Divide and Rule.....different groups won't get along with each other which would necessitate an expansion in the police and surveillance state...read about how the britishers conquered India......same shit. 'Diversity is our strength' makes me wanna crack open some liberal skulls.

Don't they already control all the media, cash flows, influence in policies in the Western world. I just want to know what's the point of them to crumble those with immigrants? No one can tell that. You literally controlled everything already , why the need to destroy then divide and conquer again?