Teenager given life sentence for planned Justin Bieber gig attack

The police found a claw hammer, a gutting knife and a teaspoon in his school rucksack.

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/uk-wales-43257323
youtube.com/watch?v=ONBQthcQxE8
youtube.com/watch?v=-Q-y397tJZY
thesun.co.uk/news/5710873/lloyd-gunton-isis-terror-attack-cardiff-justin-bieber-jailed/
dailystormer.name/confirmed-shitlord-bieber-jumps-on-the-trump-train/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Key_disclosure_law#United_Kingdom
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>The police found a claw hammer, a gutting knife and a teaspoon in his school rucksack.
Has to be British *looks at description* yep

now imagine this in AmeR15a

>Life sentence
The faster Britain burns, the better.

wtf? This guy is not islamic

looks like planted evidence to me

BIN THAT TEASPOON, LAD!!!

Jesus christ, England is a ridiculous, pathetic shell of a once great nation and people. Fuck, this is depressing.

BIN

>this is your average british poster
LOL

hes an alt right goblin look at his poor genes

No, this is.

>justin beiber
This nigga still alive and doing music? Isn't he too old for the premature girl audience?

>south wales
>teaspoon

Fuck. These memes write themselves

Imagine shitting in a bathroom

Never happened

he looks like justin biebers 2009 selfs evil ugly brother

Maybe letting the Muslims take over isn't such a bad idea

Got life for planning an attack? You ameriburgers are crazy.
He should've gotten a medal.

>life for something you never did

wow

>South Wales
It's good they locked him up.

Hahahahaha. Child rapists walk free because "racism" but some faggot kid with a teaspoon gets a life sentence for planning an attack

why life?

BAN ASSAULT TEA SPOONS NOW!!!

>Lloyd Gunton was arrested after researching the security arrangements of a Justin Bieber concert, Birmingham Crown Court heard.

He's a britt, didn't even know you could get life in Europe.

The lawyers defence is that the kid isapparently "diagnosed as autistic" and therefore more succeptable to shocking internet content

>The former A-level student, who has an autism diagnosis, had published images of terrorists, as well as pictures of the so-called Islamic State flag, and photos encouraging a terrorist attack in Cardiff.

bbc.com/news/uk-wales-43257323

White autistic muslim lmfao. ANGLO MASTERRACE

It's still too much for something that even didn't happen.

only because death penalty is abolished

Poos don't know how to meme. Wouldn't expect anything from smelly street shitters anyway

>planned Justin Bieber attack

I see nothing wrong with this.

watched too much alex jones and styx
youtube.com/watch?v=ONBQthcQxE8
youtube.com/watch?v=-Q-y397tJZY

Nope. It says in the article he pledged allegiance to the Islamic state. Looks suspiciously like a ginger - they are all the same. Maybe he dyed his hair as cover.

Until you realise his diabolical scheme was to FORCE innocent people to listen to Justin Bieber.

>Couldn't get a knife permit, had to use his mum's tea spoons instead

Britain is like a bad parody of itself in the last few decades or so.

>plan to attack people with hammer in bongistan
>get life in prison
>attack people with machette or acid in bongistan
>get a public apology and money

I agree but I can't find anything that says he got life aside from OP's pic

Why would you kill Justin "I run niggers over with my car" Beiber?

He got 11 years minimum, people are just eager to force the bong memes when there is no need because it's already farcical in and of itself.

>thesun.co.uk/news/5710873/lloyd-gunton-isis-terror-attack-cardiff-justin-bieber-jailed/
It's a britbong life sentence, he might be out after 11 years

You just know someone is to dangerous to have around in society if they are planning to hurt someone with a teaspoon.

why are these kids so fucking retarded, we are supposed to be preparing for when shit hits the fan... not stooping to islamic-tier terrorist attacks

I think he was going to kill his fans

I mean really, "attempted murder"! What, do they give the Nobel Prize for "attempted chemistry"?

>[Post a Reply]
>teenager
You mean to tell me that 12-year-old can drive?

Still, it's a bit harsh for a bunch of internet searches, pro-Isis shitposting and carrying a hammer and a knife

if he did manage to off someone with a teaspoon it would've been meme-worthy

Justin hasnt been a meme since 2008... Why now

Yeah, I thought it was pretty weird they would lock someone this young up for life over something he didn't do. Europe almost always has more lenient sentencing than the U.S so I knew it was kind of fishy.

Do maths

So they’ll send him to prison where he’ll get further radicalized?

They caught the absolute madman with a teaspoon but also a claw hammer and a gutting knife...

I remember when the concert was on and a big police thing happened but then the news kept saying it wasn't terror related or anything to do with the concert.

He looks about 12 years old mind. Not 17. Wouldn't be the scariest terrorist now would he.

shiiieeet, I clicked on that link, but I don't have the BBC licence. How fucked am I?

Your country suuuuuuuuccckkks

He was inspired by that Adriana Grande attack I think. He planned to use a vehicle to run people over.

>One post read: "May Allah bring terrorism to Cardiff on 30th June."

>He had researched how to carry out a vehicle ramming attack and how to stab and kill and had also looked into the security arrangements of the Justin Bieber concert in Cardiff's Principality Stadium.

>When arrested, the teenager was found with a gutting knife and a hammer in his school rucksack, and the "martyrdom letter" said he was a "soldier of the Islamic state" and "more attacks will follow".

When ISIS is your last chance for friends.

tree fiddy

PAY YOUR QUID NOW!

>When ISIS is your last chance for friends.
lmao

kek

lol wtf ?????? post SOURCE NOW

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH so FOX wasnt kidding when they said that ISIS is gaining followers through XBOX LIVE

Jesus britain, is this set in stone?

>dat ID
no, see

>America shall henceforth be known as AmeR15a

I dig it.

>when isis are your last chance for friends

No, looks like some random kid who thought it would be funny to plan a fake attack on Bieber, but the reality of the contemporary nightmare caught up with him.
F

Imagine giving your life to kill some justin beiber fans, what a fucking retard haha.

>DUDE MUSLIMS ARE INVADING MY COUNTRY

>I'LL GET THAT JUSTIN BEIBER FOR THIS IF ITS THE LAST THING I DO

Why does the kid have the same kind of Bieber stereotype haircut?

>planned
>nothing happened
>all the evidence is his dad's regular hammer

huh

Imagine basic hygiene lol

Imagine shitposting on Sup Forums about pretending to be a mudslime wanting to kill Bieber, and then going to jail for life.
That's practically what has happened here, it seems.

YOU KNOW WHAT YOU OWE.
WE KNOW YOU KNOW.™

Bieber is our guy though remember? dailystormer.name/confirmed-shitlord-bieber-jumps-on-the-trump-train/

C'mon now OP, this fake news are getting worse every thread

also:
>naughty internet searches
>a "manifesto"
>facebook threats literally made in PowerPoint w/ ClipArt, see pic related

>When ISIS is your last chance for friends.

Police found the password for his Instagram account was "truck attack". All this while behind a proxy.

I guess if you're dumb enough to commit a terrorist attack you'd also be dumb enough to use popular websites and expect them not to turn over your passwords and content to police.

can I have my turtles now btw

No, he was given a life sentence because he failed.

truly a shame he did not exist ten years ago to conduct such a great holywar on the #1 enemy of 12yr old bois

Imagine if he had this Indian INSAS LMG, can you guess how you know it's Indian?

>teaspoon
WE WANT TEASPOON CONTROL NOW!
BAN THE ASSAULT SPOONS

You actually cannot threaten the life of another under most countries laws, even KYS could result in jail time. There's been a couple of Sup Forums jailed too but people quickly forget, the most recent one I think is Schlomo von Sheklestein giving that seizure gif to a jew (he was only caught after police connected his IP address to the owner of someone who made a donation to a jewish charity out of the blue; likely to show that he cared about jews if he got caught (which didn't work and instead against him)).

Remember kids, attack the argument and not the person (except in Germany, where attacking the argument can get you jailed).

HOW ABOUT NOW PAJEET, CAN YOU SEE IT NOW

>Sup Forums believes this
Your a fucking retards

WHAT ABOUT NOW?

What's the chances they've known about his behavior for years but only now intervened that he was old enough to face jail time?

Quintessentially British

He had the weapons in his bag... Thats what really got him in trouble

It's happening!!!

eurape let off a child rapist with 4 weeks community service.

In UK you have to give out your passwords/keys to the police. They can put you in jail if you refuse.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Key_disclosure_law#United_Kingdom

I don't think he's been sentenced yet

DON'T BE A LOON
BEND THAT SPOON

They have their moments. There are some who post quite witty shit. Don't know if they're native Indians or not, but let's assume they are. In a nation of 2 billion you ought to have some brilliant memers

>claw hammer
>it's a normal hammer
do these soy boys so out of it they dont know how to get a nail out?

> life sentence? Cot dam
> White autistic muslim
top kek

He is a muslim dipshit

You don't have license for being BBCed, so you're not?