FUCK the alt right and FUUUUUUUUUUCK cops

FUCK the alt right and FUUUUUUUUUUCK cops

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Gottfried
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Police officers do have a problem with shooting innocent people for no reason, but it doesn’t happen to white people TOO much so I don’t care.

Kys commie brainlet cuck.

why does the left still hang around the battlefield on which it was slaughtered?
why dont you go be a retarded loser somewhere else

u gay nigga

>the left can't mem-

Fuck the alt-right?
That's anit-semitic

False equivalent. Police protect anybody's right to the First Amendment of the Constitution, not what they represent. Also, sage, faggot.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Gottfried

I heartily encourage you to display your anti-police prowess in the public sphere, I'm the people and I demand your action

>Police protect anybody's right
except people of color, trans people, labor unionists, academic intellectuals, sanders voters, and basically anyone who isnt a white bootlicker

Why does the (((left-wing))) attack white people defending their racial interests and laments their supposed "privilege", but never tolerates any criticism against the Jews doing it and never laments "Jewish privilege", labeling people that do it as nazis?

Really makes you think.

So what's the issue?

Don't worry, all the cops will be ambush killed in the coming civil war.

>>except people of color, trans people, labor unionists, academic intellectuals, sanders voters, and basically anyone who isnt a white bootlicker

But you have the whole (((academia))), (((media))) and (((Soros)))-backed "activists" doing it already.

Yeah fuck cops those fucking nazis but also only cops should be allowed to have guns we should trust them.

>thinking that was a good meme.
Please report to the nearest gas chamber.

No, they don't.
It's incredibly rare for an officer to kill someone.
It doesn't matter what you do. You could disarm police entirely and they'll still end up killing a few dozen people while on duty every year.

Isn't it incredible how the Left in one breath screams fuck cops, tells everyone they're evil and must be kept in check, tells everyone they are out to kill innocent civilians, engages in protests where they yell pigs in a blanket fry like bacon and then in the very next breath tells us citizens that we're not allowed to have the same rifles, the same firepower as those very same evil cops they were just demonizing and labeling killers of the innocent. The Left is one hypocrisy and lie stacked on another. Their arguments do not stand logical scrutiny. This is why they resort to censorship.

I don't see any problem

Nice ad hom faggot. Please allow your thread to die. Sage

bump

Great rebuttal. Sage

bump

Don't forget to brush your fox tail buttplug - you'll need to look dashing for when the revolution starts.

They don't protect nazis. Just look at Charlottesville. The police went out of their way to ensure maximum chaos for a planned event, in which they were to keep civil order.

Stop hiding behind meme flags.

Wtf? I love the police now.

We already know that the left can't meme

You don't have to pretend to be a commie to get that point across

I never thought of it that way. You're right, OP.

Let's take it one step further though. The Democrats who are calling for the repeal of the Second Amendment want to disproportionally take guns away from African Americans who use them to defend their honor and property in the inner cities. Therefore Democrats are racists and are also agents of white supremacy.

Keep up the good work, OP.

What happens if (((you))) no longer get to make the rules?

I don't get it. Is the lady at the bottom trying to calculate how unfathomably retarded someone would have to be to claim that cops protect nazis and all cops, including non-white ones, are white supremacists?

>Police protect Nazis
Police protect all political views you Commie fuck. That's the point of a free society

I hope you die a slow and very painful death you disgusting communist faggot.

right? the police are there to protect antifa and their feelings, so they can larp as adults with their airsoft guns

Nigger the war is over. If you wanna pretend the war is still going on then I beg you to go to those white nationalists (which more than likely is gonna just be some cuckservative or edgy reddit libertarian larping as a conservative) and shoot them.

memflag reset fug

here is your (you)

I'm glad you hold that opinion.

Second Post is the Best Post!

Is that why they stand down and let antifa do whatever the fuck they want?

Very, very gay and jewish

>Fuck the cops
>Only cops and authorities should have guns , Gibs 2A

Neck yourself, you retarded faggots

>fuck enforcers of the law
nah fuck off, they're required, but they need more auditing.

>people of color
They commit the most crime and are really good at killing each that not even school shooters or police themselves can compete
>trans people
Calling a tranny a faggot is not a crime
>labour unionist
Proof
>academic intellectuals
Proof
>Sanders voters
I'm pretty sure they have enough money in their daddy's trust fun to hire security