Death Penalty for Heroin Dealers

Thoughts? I come from a city where heroin is a big problem. The fentanyl they are putting in the drugs now is straight up toxic poison. Even a tiny amount is enough to kill a room full of people. I personally support this because users of heroin never keep a big amount on them. So this would only get rid of the dindu dealers.

ancap and "dude libertarian principles" Sup Forums won't like this but I long thought the death penalty for high volume drug dealers aka "kingpins" was the best solution.

Small time guys on the corner saying "ayy mang wut u lookin fo" and the "dude weed" guys at school selling an oz here and there to pay for their weed can get a fine or whatever but big time dealers deserve death.

Death penalty doesn’t stop the animals from killing each other in Chicago, so I’m not sure how much impact this law would have.

It’s one thing going after users who need medical help and addiction treatment, but the people who are willingly and knowingly selling fetanyl to people should be tried for attempted murder at least.

Man, I just realized that a couple days ago was my 8 years clean date. Hadn't even thought about it in ages. I got addicted to heroin in early twenties for about three and a half years. Held it together for the first three with a job and everything normal, then utter destruction. Clean date is (regrettably) several days after my daughter was born. This fentanyl stuff wasn't around at all back then, but I surely would have perished. Death sentence for dealers is a stellar plan.

Grats on staying clean

I guess one thing that's sort of depressing is that when I was using, every single one of my dealers were white kids who, after getting hooked, started dealing as a way to fund their own habit. However, and I found this very interesting at the time, every dealer had a guy higher on the food chain who they always referred to as 'their mexican'. Now, this was up in WA state. The way it worked was that the dope was smuggled across the southern border, and then up the I-5 corridor and into the hands of the local kingpins - all of whom were hispanic. From there, the dirty work of street level dealing was always white kids.

Kill drug users
Kill drug dealers
Kill drug producers

So congress?

A spinal surgeon from my home town just got sent to jail for selling fake oxys that had fent in them out of his house. A woman ended up OD'ing on them and they traced it back to his place. Then they found out he was growing weed up in michigan and distributing it.

America is a joke.

Kill people who sell cuz you're too weak to use responsibly?
Just kys it'll get better for the rest of us

So everyone. Start with yourself

Doctors go to jail when?

in Chicago going on death row increases your life span by 10 in some cases

>the people who are willingly and knowingly selling fetanyl to people should be tried for attempted murder at least.

Fent dindu nuffin. It's just powerful and has to be handled like an adult.

t. occasional fent user

I believe that most users could be saved with help.
But those fuckers who deal it need shot.
t.mountaineer sick of the niggers from Detroit running it here.

When will I get to legally shoot drug dealers and communists?

That's the childish boomer attitude that caused your country to fall apart faggot. Seeing as the USA got conquered in like five years by less than 1000 Jews on your watch, maybe you should keep your failed boomer comments to yourself?

>People kind

I support. Our drug laws are too weak to act as a deterrent. Either get rid of them or go full Duterte.

Just find out where it comes from and incinerate the place. So long as the stuff enters your country, there will be dealers and addicts no matter how terrible the consequences. We can't control what enters our country for some reason so the only option is to eliminate it at its source. Declare war on opium and just napalm every poppy field in the world.

Why not death for the small sellers then too?
Why not death for the users?

Still denies any responsibility for own self
Millennial detected
Back to your safe space fairy

Comes from cia

>By 1949, there were millions of opium addicts in China. The new government immediately set about coping with the monumental problem. Peasants were persuaded to plough in their opium crops and sow wheat or rice instead. Neighbourhoods were mobilised in a massive educational programme. The street committees which governed the neighbourhoods held study groups in which the evils of opium and heroin were discussed. Families of known addicts were educated not to blame their addict members, but to encourage them to seek help. Addicts themselves were impressed by the fact that they were not blamed for their addiction, since they were considered victims of foreign governments and other enemies of the people. After their cure, they were given training and then placed in paying jobs. Many of them were hired by the government to work with other addicts.

>At the same time, pressure was placed on the dealers. Those who surrendered were accepted by the community, re-educated, trained for meaningful work and given jobs. The rest were packed off to prison, and the worst offenders were executed. By 1956, the People's Republic of China had virtually eliminated its drug problem.

Don't heroin dealers already get like 20 years? And deal in a trade where a lot of people are killed already? There's enough money involved that this isn't going to deter anyone already involved in selling heroin. The epidemic is because there's a huge demand for opioids not because there's a lot of people selling them.

He didn't "suggest the death penalty for drug dealers". He merely pointed out that it existed in some countries, thereby implying that there was a large spectrum of increased toughness within which the US could operate.

The problem is the knife-thin margin of error.

Cut too strong, and either someone's shooting a syringe full of Narcan in your leg or you just stop all those annoying little things like breathing or having a heartbeat.

And don't get me started on carfentanil.

That shit may as well be chemical weaponry that has the incidental side effect of making you high shortly before SHUT DOWN EVERYTHING.

Prohibition is Jewish. Period. Drumpf can't understand that because of his dead brother. The overdose epidemic would sort itself out if heroin were regulated by the FDA. People rarely overdosed in the 1800s because the laudanum they bought from the store was the same potency every time and people knew how much to take.

>trusting cops
archive.is/56Xpi

i support the death penalty for heroin dealers. my hometown is being ravaged by the heroin epidemic. People who used to be upstanding citizens became junkies almost over night.

This.

I don't think it's the best solution imo. It's true initially there will be less drug dealers who will be willing to take the risk, but the consequence is an increase in drug prices, same demand but shorter supply means higher prices. Once the new prices are fixed there will be new dealers who're tempted by the high prices and are willing to risk it, this will inevitably balance the supply and demand again, and you're back at the previous state but now with higher prices.
This is similar to what's happening in my country. Ever since the establishment of laws, drug smugglers and dealers are executed without mercy, this resulted in insanely high prices of drugs which invites more people to take the risk to get rich, and we're stuck in a loop.